• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Ford Marines or Air Force?

Comment

Be safe, Major. You're the only one I care about. *snerk*
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hmm. Hospital dining hall?
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
          Is Ford Marines or Air Force?
          Marines. But he doesn't fit the stereotype.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Hmm, that's an interesting point. Though in the case of Wallace from Miller's Crossing, he wasn't a terminal patient; probably would've been locked up in prison for the rest of his life, though.
            Well, wasn't John the one who made the suggestion? And as far as Wallace was concerned, his life was probably over ...

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Be safe, Major. You're the only one I care about. *snerk*
              There you go with that subtext again!

Comment

Oh, that poor man. *wibbles*
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

They should get some better lights down those tunnels considering how much time people seem to be down there.
                  sigpic

Comment

This is the beginning of Carson's ambivalence and guilt. *pets him*
                    sigpic

Comment

So wait, when John said "terminal patient who's volunteering himself", they were talking about the Hoffan patient. Why did I think he meant Steve? *headdesk*

Comment

Well, wasn't John the one who made the suggestion? And as far as Wallace was concerned, his life was probably over ...
                        True, but being locked up for life sure isn't much of a life.

Comment

"Steve" is not impressed with Shep, haha, his sigh was funny.
                          sigpic

Comment

So wait, when John said "terminal patient who's volunteering himself", they were talking about the Hoffan patient. Why did I think he meant Steve? *headdesk*
                            *cracks up*

Comment

Okay Steve, dinner!
                              sigpic

Comment

That Wraith has some huge eyes!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X