Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Their cameras, everyone's TVs... I suppose the camera and TV makers would be happy with all the new sales.
    I'd gladly buy a new hi-def flat screen.

Comment

This had to be the ep that totally sold Carson as the heart of Atlantis. Paul did a great job with this one.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I like Carsons shirt, it's not white, it's like really light grey, it looks good on him
        sigpic

Comment

I've seen him in many places since, but I think I'll always remember Alan Scarfe as the Hoffan Chancellor most for being the lead of the show "Mysterious Island" that I used to watch regularly as a kid. He did a LOT of angsting in that show.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
          Isn't Hoff an ice planet in Star Wars???

That's "Hoth." I always need to remind myself whenever they mention Hoff, though. It sounds really similar since they say it so fast.
          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Mr. SR has a lamp just like that green one in his office. I wonder if he's been to Hoff.
            sigpic

Comment

"Ay-thos"?
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ooh, Carson's so ... ooh!

And there's Bates.

Comment

Shep pissing of the Wraith.
                  "I'm your death"
                  "I prefer Steve"
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh, I forgot about Bob or Steve or whoever. OMG, they mentioned seeing things.
                    sigpic

Comment

And John finally names Steve.
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Love John's sarcasm. "Wraith, you want a magazine? By the way, I'm naming you Steve."

"I am your death. That is all you need to know."

"I prefer Steve."

Comment

Steve was the original Todd I guess. Shep always had a new BFF. LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

The actors they have to play the Wraith are really good.
                            sigpic

Comment

John, you just go ahead and keep taunting Steve. It's fun to watch.

Comment

I wouldn't mind being interrogated by Shep. *splashes in gutter*

Comment

Working...
                                X