No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And finally we notice the beacon. Nothing like a little pressure, Rodney.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And the emitter won't turn on.

What did you do? x2?

Comment

Broken it? Good one, McKay!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
          Now John notices the homing device.

Sounds angry when he says "Teyla".
          Yeah, what does he think she can do about it?

That guy is a bit cranky. Doesn't he see the power of teh hair? Keris does. *snort*
          sigpic

Comment

What did McKay do?

Comment

They didn't even give them a chance to explain about why John "defiled the remains". They mean.

Comment

Hahaha...an older version of Windows. Mac users high five.

It's all McKay's fault as usual.
                sigpic

Comment

McKay: babble
                  Sheppard: simple.

I'd listen to him any time over McKay!

Comment

And now Keris learns the truth. Oh dear.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      Hahaha...an older version of Windows. Mac users high five.

It's all McKay's fault as usual.

Comment

And now Ares is doing some rabble rousing! Jerk.

Comment

Keris's whole world has just changed. And I'm thinking this guy just wants to be in charge. Typical.
                          sigpic

Comment

Rebel rouser. This will not end well.

Comment

You're not a fool. Just cranky.

Comment

I just think you're a little cranky. OMG, he slays me.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X