Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McKay has met his match. MWAHAHA!

Comment

This part totally saves this ep for me. Any parts with Rodney and the kids who are more mature than he is are just love to me. Oh, that trick never works.

Shep doesn't have any young, but he's working on it. *snark*
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

"Do you have young?"

Oh, the befuddled look on John's face!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And Shep doesn't have kids yet. Awwwwww ... Volunteers???

Comment

"We can be ... persuasive."

Creepers.

Comment

And again, Shep says "tonight" the exact same way he said it to Teer. *falls over laughing*
              sigpic

Comment

1,400 posts!

And here come the paranoid villagers.

Comment

You know, John said "tonight?" the same way that he said it to Teer in Epiphany. How amusing.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    And again, Shep says "tonight" the exact same way he said it to Teer. *falls over laughing*
                    OMG, I just posted about that! AHAHAHAHAH! *high-fives*

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                      And Shep doesn't have kids yet. Awwwwww ... Volunteers???
                      *raises hand*

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      "Do you have young?"

Oh, the befuddled look on John's face!
                      He should have said "Not that I know of." LOL
                      sigpic

Comment

Rodney, you are such a meanie.

Comment

"Cleo--"

"Casta--"

"Whatever."

Ooh, McKay made the kiddies cry.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            *raises hand*

He should have said "Not that I know of." LOL
                            *snerks*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              You know, John said "tonight?" the same way that he said it to Teer in Epiphany. How amusing.
                              We are not one person, I swear.

Those kids were beyond adorable. Ford is so good with the. Chocolate! He knows what they like.
                              sigpic

Comment

And Ford introduces the kiddies to the wonders of chocolate. Priceless!

Comment

Working...
                                X