No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McKay, give it up. Sam is so NOT into you.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Teyla says it's difficult by air to identify worlds. So, has she flown over worlds before?
      *snerks*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Gee, Rodney's reading all of Sam's mission reports. Go figure.

Comment

Ruh-oh! Jumper's about to get SMACKED DOWN!

Comment

And we have officially scared off half our watchers. Bummer.

Rodney is so snarky in this. It's almost like it's a new writer. *snark*
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Eeek! Crash landing imminent!

And opening credits!

Comment

Maybe it was just my screen but it looked like they were all wearing heavier than usual make up in that jumper scene.
                sigpic

Comment

I think I hit play late. *fast forwards during credits*

Comment

And we have officially scared off half our watchers. Bummer.

Rodney is so snarky in this. It's almost like it's a new writer. *snark*
                    Yeah, they jump in right at the beginning then leave us hanging. What's up with that?

Ah, Rodney. All over the place.

Comment

Okay, here we go. It's one of those run away truck ramps you see on the interstate. LOL
                      sigpic

Comment

Gee, is it just me, or did anyone else find it weird that the jumper was pointing away from the hill?

Comment

The sun is still high in the sky.

What does that mean? Lunch, people!

Comment

Okay, here we go. It's one of those run away truck ramps you see on the interstate. LOL
                            LOL! I was thinking the same thing!

Comment

Ford said "wonky"!!!

Comment

Funny they hit the only patch of sand on that planet. The rest of it is all woodsy. Great flying, Shep.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X