Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    An early glimpse of ruthless John. He's not messing around. Steve.
    Guh, ruthless John is SO HAWT.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Okey-dokey. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        Now John, don't tease the prisoner!
        Don't poke the alien. LOL

Okie dokie, time for a sandwich. Ham or turkey? LOL
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And... end credits!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

"Stay positive now". *giggles* John, you're so cute.

Comment

Okie dokie, time for a sandwich. Ham or turkey? LOL
              For John? Turkey. For Joe? Ham. Definitely ham.

Comment

And we're done. Thanks for a great time folks.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

ROTFLMAO!! Nice one!

Comment

And we're done. Thanks for a great time folks.
                    Yup, good time had by all! I wish some of our lurkers would add to the conversation.

Comment

And that's it for this week! Thanks to everyone for coming out for Suspicion!

Join us next week for Childhood's End. Same bat-time, same bat-channel!

Comment

Yup, good time had by all! I wish some of our lurkers would add to the conversation.
                        I know, right? It's always more fun with more people! Still, we do pretty good at getting our snark on.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          I know, right? It's always more fun with more people! Still, we do pretty good at getting our snark on.
                          The three of us don't have much problem with that.

Comment

The three of us don't have much problem with that.
                            Oh no, not at all. Heheheh...

Comment

Hey, GW, I thought that bug was fixed! You just ate my post again.

What I said was "Too bad Falcon wasn't here to read my Kate comment."

Comment

So, for something entirely different, who's going to be watching the Downton Abbey season finale tonight on PBS?

Comment

Working...
                                X