Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roller skate? *dies laughing*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      The Wraith need a good barber.
      I keep seeing those wigs and want to start singing Hair.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

A nervous man with an automatic submachine gun. Sure, I'll go along on that mission.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

They're like a Wraith jack in the box. Uh oh, here comes Bob. Or is it Steve?
          sigpic

Comment

Teyla runs off by herself after one of the Wraith. Not so smart.

Comment

Oh Teyla, that's why you put your hair up in a scrunchie!!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                They're like a Wraith jack in the box. Uh oh, here comes Bob. Or is it Steve?
                Pretty sure it's Steve.

Comment

Rodney is so funny. This is fun for me. He's trying so hard to be macho.

Those old big stunners were just ridiculous. I'm glad they changed.
                  sigpic

Comment

More Lizzeh-Teyla bonding. Awwww...

Comment

More Teyla/Lizzie bonding! Wish we'd seen more of this!

Comment

More leader bonding. They understood each other right away.
                        sigpic

Comment

John gets his first crack at taunting Steve.

Comment

Now John, don't tease the prisoner!

Comment

An early glimpse of ruthless John. He's not messing around. Steve.
                              sigpic

Comment

"I'm gonna go make myself a sandwich."

Comment

Working...
                                X