No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eeeee, early Lizzeh-Teyla leader bonding!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Head mash. They must be in love. Dang, but I'm sarcastic today.
      Sarcasm rules!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Head mash. They must be in love. Dang, but I'm sarcastic today.
        I love your brain.

Awww... some Elizabeth and Teyla bonding. They won't talk again for 2 more years.

Comment

Aw, John wants to know if Lizzeh wants him to do any shopping for her.

Comment

John wants to get Lizzie some new clothes. I'm sure you would, John. Naughty boy.

Comment

Eeee, swirly wormhole footage!

Comment

I'm not sure I understand why Teyla is doing this. Maybe a good writer would have made it clear. What does she hope to accomplish?

Oh, cute Sparky scene. And he gives her one last look. So cute.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                  John wants to get Lizzie some new clothes. I'm sure you would, John. Naughty boy.
                  No doubt he's already thinking about what Pegasus lingerie is like.

Comment

Closeup of Joe is just ... guh.

Comment

"You will be alone... with Lieutenant Ford."

AHAHAHAHAHHA!

Sorry, just found that incredibly funny for some reason.

Comment

If these people are so skittish then how does anyone ever meet them? Everyone is a stranger at some point.

Comment

Shyness must be epidemic in the Pegasus.

I love the way Shep always sends Ford with Teyla. That is until Ronon comes along. He's making sure the best person is there to protect her, I guess. ROTFLMAO!
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Ohnoes, a SHADOW!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                              If these people are so skittish then how does anyone ever meet them? Everyone is a stranger at some point.
                              No kidding!

Comment

Oh crap, the Wraith are here! Run away, run away!

Comment

Working...
                                X