No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL at John describing what happens when you get squished by g-forces.

Yeah, John, how 'bout that sandwich?
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Atlantica? *headdesk* Oh Ford, you silly boy.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Atlantica? Oh Ford. Rainbow's acting is so much better when he's being all little-kid-enthusiastic.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          I love Teyla's top there.
          She looked great.

I always laugh at John's little CSI description of what would happen to your brain. Oh and we're back to not naming stuff. I like Atlantica. Land!HO!
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

John wants to surf. Or is that Joe?

Comment

Who wrote this one? Was it Mallozzi? That would explain it. *sarcasm*
              Just checked. Damn, you called that one! It was Mallozzi and Mullie, based on a story idea by someone else (not on the regular staff).

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                She looked great.
                That's a top I would actually wear myself.

Comment

First mention of surfing. He didn't get to go until S5 as far as we know.

Love that double take. He just noticed how Liz is standing. LOL
                  sigpic

Comment

John wants to surf. Or is that Joe?
                    I'd say both. I know Joe did push to have mentions of stuff like that put into the episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Just checked. Damn, you called that one! It was Mallozzi and Mullie, based on a story idea by someone else (not on the regular staff).
                      Bwahahahahaha!! He's not so good with character consistency.

Comment

That's a top I would actually wear myself.
                        I have a green linen shirt in exactly that style.

It seems like Halling has taken over, but we don't see anything further about it and it looks like Teyla remains the leader. Man, the writing on this sucks eggs.
                        sigpic

Comment

The Athosians are moving out. Love the contrast with how Teyla is in her Atlantis uniform rather than totally in Athosian clothes like she was in the meeting scene.

Comment

It seems like Halling has taken over, but we don't see anything further about it and it looks like Teyla remains the leader. Man, the writing on this sucks eggs.
                            Totally sucks. No wonder things seemed so confused.

Comment

Head mash. They must be in love. Dang, but I'm sarcastic today.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yup.

Comment

Working...
                                X