No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey SK, did you ever find your John and Elizabeth muses? Or are they making out behind the Sparky Jar again?

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      Good for you! I wish I could afford to move out on my own, but not yet. On the plus side, I'm paying extra on my car so it will get paid off sooner. Couldn't do that if I lived on my own.
      Thx!

I too have a car loan and insurance, but that's not going to stop me. I need to move out. It's a must.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Thx!

I too have a car loan and insurance, but that's not going to stop me. I need to move out. It's a must.
        Ohh, I understand.

Anyhow, I'm whumped today. Meesa thinks I'm heading to bed early.

See y'all tomorrow!

Comment

One last note: does anybody happen to have any pics of Torri when she guested on NCIS a few years ago, preferably with scrubs on? Searched allover but can't find any ...

Now I'm logging off. Promise.

Comment

Totally unrelated whatsoever to any Stargate topic... but I just filled out my application to rent an apartment... which means the Lemming is ready to step out of her comfort zone and move out of the house.
            Go you! It's always an amazing and satisfying feeling to find a new comfort zone.

Hey SK, did you ever find your John and Elizabeth muses? Or are they making out behind the Sparky Jar again?
            I checked the Mint Jar and they're not there. They seem to have found a new hiding place. Darnit.

One last note: does anybody happen to have any pics of Torri when she guested on NCIS a few years ago, preferably with scrubs on? Searched allover but can't find any ...

Now I'm logging off. Promise.
            Have you checked the Torri Thunk thread? I seem to recall a couple of people posting some screen caps from her NCIS appearances a while back.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Totally unrelated whatsoever to any Stargate topic... but I just filled out my application to rent an apartment... which means the Lemming is ready to step out of her comfort zone and move out of the house.
              I agree with SK. It's always a good feeling to find a new confort zone.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  I checked the Mint Jar and they're not there. They seem to have found a new hiding place. Darnit.

Have you checked the Torri Thunk thread? I seem to recall a couple of people posting some screen caps from her NCIS appearances a while back.
                  And will do.

EDIT: Found a ton of pics!!! New sigs/icons on the way! When I get free time ... when/whatever that is ...

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!
                  Yes, it is! I got a review on the fic I just posted. As the school network has restricted access to fanfictiondotnet, I'll quote it from my phone:

"Nice story! I do like John/Elizabeth though I favor John/Teyla. This was a nice one! Is this it? Is there more to come? I hope so-you cant end it with Elizabeth dying from the nanites! What made them wake up-was it John's ATA gene? Is he infected too?"
                  It made me think, after I read it, that they probably haven't paid much attention to TRW. Which, I guess, if they ship Sheyla, it wouldn't be one of their favorite episodes.

I take so much delight when I get a review from a Sheyla shipper on a Sparky fic and they actually like it. Mwahahaha!

I'm actually considering writing another one shot that happens after TRW & CG ... we'll see. I bet they could both use some TLC after that ...
                  Last edited by ShipperWriter; 15 February 2012, 08:22 AM.

Comment

I watched "Thirty Eight Minutes" last night before bed, and I was scratching my head about something: if Ford's arm was sticking out of the event horizon, how were they able to pull him through? Because, if his body was already on the other side, part of his body would have been demolecularized ... and matter only goes one way, so shouldn't his body have vanished?

And that look at the end that John gives Elizabeth as she walks out ... *goosebumps* It was hawt.

BTW -- did anybody really notice the top that Teyla was wearing that she stole from the 60s?

http://gateworld.net/gallery/display...865&fullsize=1

... Not to mention the fireworks display going on between John and Elizabeth???

Comment

I watched "Thirty Eight Minutes" last night before bed, and I was scratching my head about something: if Ford's arm was sticking out of the event horizon, how were they able to pull him through? Because, if his body was already on the other side, part of his body would have been demolecularized ... and matter only goes one way, so shouldn't his body have vanished?

And that look at the end that John gives Elizabeth as she walks out ... *goosebumps* It was hawt.

BTW -- did anybody really notice the top that Teyla was wearing that she stole from the 60s?

I heard that they were wearing their own clothes for that scenes. So that must mean Rachel has retro tastes. LOL
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Yes, it is! I got a review on the fic I just posted. As the school network has restricted access to fanfictiondotnet, I'll quote it from my phone:

It made me think, after I read it, that they probably haven't paid much attention to TRW. Which, I guess, if they ship Sheyla, it wouldn't be one of their favorite episodes.

I take so much delight when I get a review from a Sheyla shipper on a Sparky fic and they actually like it. Mwahahaha!

I'm actually considering writing another one shot that happens after TRW & CG ... we'll see. I bet they could both use some TLC after that ...
                        The Cult of Sparky: Converting the world, one shipper at a time.

Yeah, it would seem like they narfed the bit on Ford's arm. I guess we're supposed to assume that if a body part is still on the origin side of the wormhole, they can pull you back through. Wormhole physics is WEIRD and gives me a headache.

And OMG yes, John was totally checking Lizzeh out. The satin pants she was wearing must've made her ass look real nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          I heard that they were wearing their own clothes for that scenes. So that must mean Rachel has retro tastes. LOL
                          I heard that too. It made me laugh.

The Cult of Sparky: Converting the world, one shipper at a time.

Yeah, it would seem like they narfed the bit on Ford's arm. I guess we're supposed to assume that if a body part is still on the origin side of the wormhole, they can pull you back through. Wormhole physics is WEIRD and gives me a headache.

And OMG yes, John was totally checking Lizzeh out. The satin pants she was wearing must've made her ass look real nice.
                          Uh-huh.

So which eppy has the lovely balcony scene with John in that black long sleeve shirt and Elizabeth with that rarely seen tank top?

Comment

I heard that too. It made me laugh.

Uh-huh.

So which eppy has the lovely balcony scene with John in that black long sleeve shirt and Elizabeth with that rarely seen tank top?
                            That would be Underground. And look how cute they are.

sigpic

Comment

I GOT THE PLACE I WAS APPLYING FOR!!

Signing the lease on wednesday but have to wait till april to start moving. I should celebrate this with Sparky-fic ... later...
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I GOT THE PLACE I WAS APPLYING FOR!!

Signing the lease on wednesday but have to wait till april to start moving. I should celebrate this with Sparky-fic ... later...
                                \0/ Good for you. It's a whole new life.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X