Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    If it was Elizabeth instead of Teyla in that scene, I'm pretty sure they would have just shared a look and Elizabeth would have patted his hand and said something to the effect of "I know John. Don't worry we'll find him."
    Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    You've hit one of my hot buttons. Everybody brace yourselves. I'm not sure what the writer's purpose for that scene was. Sateda was written by RCC and he should have understood his characters a lot better. I liked the way John struggled to express feelings, but I don't understand why Teyla asked the question in the first place. Shouldn't she have known by that time that John didn't consider her and Ronon less than equals because they were from Pegasus? Why did his actions surprise her? So, from a writer's standpoint, the scene was a bit contrived. And she showed a total misunderstanding of John's character with her responses. No friends? She's seen him in action for over 2 years. She must know how friendly he is. No social skills? It was his social skills that made them become friends in the first place. So, yeah, if it had been Elizabeth the scene would have played out totally different, and she wouldn't have poked and prodded at him trying to get him to talk.
    They probably decided that John and Elizabeth already had their moment in the Daedalus mess hall, so now it was Teyla's turn. Too bad they botched it up. You're right -- that was OOC for Teyla.

Spoiler:
    *faints*

Yep. That was just what I needed to jumpstart my day.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      They probably decided that John and Elizabeth already had their moment in the Daedalus mess hall, so now it was Teyla's turn. Too bad they botched it up. You're right -- that was OOC for Teyla.

*faints*

Yep. That was just what I needed to jumpstart my day.
      Or to stop your heart. Whichever.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And, by the way, Happy Valentine's Day!

Spoiler:
        Okay, you win!!
        Last edited by Madness reigns; 14 February 2012, 05:44 AM.
        sigpic
        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Or to stop your heart. Whichever.
          Yeah. That's it. It rendered me incapable of using the English language.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! HAPPY SMUTTY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!

Now if I can just corral my John and Elizabeth muses to help me finish my ficlet... I think they're hiding in a closet somewhere at the moment.

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
            Eeeeee, that's gorgeous!

And, by the way, Happy Valentine's Day!

Guh! Dog tag chain! *drools*

Yeah. That's it. It rendered me incapable of using the English language.
            What she said. I think the fic's gonna be delayed a little longer while I reassemble my brain.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

So I realized on my lunch break, sitting in a computer lab surrounded by students may not be the best time for HAPPY SMUTTY DAY to be visible on my computer.

When I get home, I'm making a ton of smutty romantic icons and will run amok in the thread.
              Last edited by ShipperWriter; 14 February 2012, 08:29 AM.

Comment

I'll resize it later. I'm on my phone.

Comment

Interestingly, on the Fun and Games thread, I was glancing over the Rare Pairings, and Kate/Teyla made No. 4. I wonder why?
                  Because I have lots of minions who will do my bidding.... when i do theirs.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    Because I have lots of minions who will do my bidding.... when i do theirs.
                    *whines* Awww ... I want minions ...

Comment

There you go...

Spoiler:

Comment

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!
                        sigpic
                        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Many speculated about about the reasons John was carrying an "unconscious" Elizabeth to the infirmary. Only a few knew he had lost the game of paintball he had challenged the ladies to earlier that day.

E: *pretending to be unconscious*

J: Who knew the psychologist was such a good shot with a paintball gun.

E: If he drops me now... he'll sleep on the floor tonight. ...And make himself the laughing stock of the community.

J: Don't drop her! Don't drop her! Don't drop her!

Comment

There you go...

Spoiler:
                            http://dungeonsmaster.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Despicable-Me-Minions.jpg

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                            http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/poundpuppy29/Sparky/SheppardandWeirechoes1.jpg
                            Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!
                            SQUEE!!! Such a perfect moment. Happy Valentine's Day!

Many speculated about about the reasons John was carrying an "unconscious" Elizabeth to the infirmary. Only a few knew he had lost the game of paintball he had challenged the ladies to earlier that day.

E: If he drops me now... he'll sleep on the floor tonight. ...And make himself the laughing stock of the community.

*dies laughing*
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Totally unrelated whatsoever to any Stargate topic... but I just filled out my application to rent an apartment... which means the Lemming is ready to step out of her comfort zone and move out of the house.

Comment

There you go...

Spoiler:
                                Thank you! Squee!

Totally unrelated whatsoever to any Stargate topic... but I just filled out my application to rent an apartment... which means the Lemming is ready to step out of her comfort zone and move out of the house.
                                Good for you! I wish I could afford to move out on my own, but not yet. On the plus side, I'm paying extra on my car so it will get paid off sooner. Couldn't do that if I lived on my own.

Comment

Working...
                                X