No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now for the flirting. Not with the nurse. Bad John.

But once Lizzie shows up, he doesn't look at anyone else. And he's hungry.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

"What were you going to say?"

"Take care of each other."

Oh please, that is so NOT what you were going to say!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yeah right. Nobody believes that. Sure John. And check out that look.
        sigpic

Comment

She's got his number. Flirty looks! SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!

How can anyone not see them as THE couple??? I don't know.

Comment

Yeah John, Lizzeh's got your number!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

Because they're crazy?

Comment

End credits! And done!

Comment

That was fun! We've had between 12-20 guests through this whole thing. You guys should join us. We don't bite. Much.

Comment

I don't know either. It's like not seeing a rainbow or a beautiful sunset.

Great fun folks!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Because they're crazy?
                      They should have had Teyla stay with him in the infirmary if they wanted to press that ship. Just saying. No, they leave it on Sparky flirting goodness.

Comment

That was fun! We've had between 12-20 guests through this whole thing. You guys should join us. We don't bite. Much.
                        So true!

So, that concludes this week's post-a-thon. Thanks to everyone for coming out today and joining in the fun, and tune in next week for Suspicion: same bat time, same bat channel!

Comment

Great fun, everyone!

Now, back to my book.

Comment

They should have had Teyla stay with him in the infirmary if they wanted to press that ship. Just saying. No, they leave it on Sparky flirting goodness.
                            Sparky is on screen. It's canon, baby!

Comment

See, that's why I remain so puzzled. And why did they put so much emphasis on what he was trying to say. It was specifically to Elizabeth, not to all of them. He didn't even say any goodbyes to his team who were right there with him. From a writer's standpoint I just don't get it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Great fun, everyone!

Now, back to my book.
                                LOL! And me back to writing fic!

Comment

Working...
                                X