Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Don't talk to me about screwed!"

Word, baby.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      My contact fell out. Be back in a few.
      Yeeouch! *hugs*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Screen door on a submarine.

Don't talk to me about screwed. One of my fave lines ever! See, John never gives up on anyone.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

John's going numb. Meep.

Comment

RADEK! *squees and huggles Radek*

Comment

Joe does pain so very well. I remember on the commentary something being said about constipation. ROTFLMAO.

Radek!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

*ruffles Radek's hair*

What can I say, he's adorable here.

Comment

Zelenka speaking in Chech!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Joe does pain so very well. I remember on the commentary something being said about constipation. ROTFLMAO.

Radek!!!!!!
                    Constipation? I really need to watch the commentaries. OMFG. *dies laughing*

Comment

John screams well.

Comment

*dodges anvil*

I love this part. Yeah, you would actually fire a weapon that close to someone's face. He'd still be deaf.
                        sigpic

Comment

Of course Teyla had to take her jacket off so we can see skimpy shirt.

Comment

"I'm told you have something of a cling-on."

BWAHAHAHAH! Best. Pun. EVER!

Comment

Here comes the line about the clingon. Carson. Heh.
                              sigpic

Comment

Close up of Joe is hot.

Comment

Working...
                                X