No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the moment she hears John is injured, she starts looking REALLY worried.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

That's a strange shirt Lizzie has.

Comment

I don't remember these two young guys but hey are sure cuties. Ford was all Marineish in this.

OMG, the colorless shirt of yuck. Wardrobe dept should be fired.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Lizzeh! In the weird gray sheer shirt.
          We keep saying the same things.

Comment

Uh oh! Puddle jumper got stuck!

Comment

She can barely talk, but she manages to be leadery.

Speaking of that wig, if she keeps flipping her hair she's going to put somebody's eye out.
              sigpic

Comment

I hope they have good auto insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                  That's a strange shirt Lizzie has.
                  Yes, it is. If you look really carefully, you can see a "Diesel" embroidered on one of the stripes across the front. Funky designer clothes, for the win!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

Speaking of that wig, if she keeps flipping her hair she's going to put somebody's eye out.
                    *snorts*

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

LOL! Just wait til Suspicion. The hair twirling in that one was crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                        I hope they have good auto insurance.
                        BWAHAHAHAH! Somehow, I don't think they get Geico out in the Pegasus Galaxy.

Comment

Credit break! Isn't that the later version of the wig? The pink one didn't last long I think.
                          sigpic

Comment

You know, that gate alarm is starting to get on my nerves.

Comment

Originally posted by scary kitty View Post
                              bwahahahah! Somehow, i don't think they get geico out in the pegasus galaxy.
                              lol!!!

Comment

Do we ever see this Asian tech again? He's cute too. John must have had all the cute guys sent back to earth. *giggle*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X