Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Uh oh. How far have you gotten?
    Book 3. My poor lovely Peeta just warned them about the attack on 13. I love my Peeta so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      T-minus 3 minutes!
      Shouldn't that be S-minus for Sparky? LOL
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

T-minus 2 minutes to John Sheppard getting munched on by a BUG! Bring on the whump!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Shouldn't that be S-minus for Sparky? LOL
          LOL! Hmm, that's not a bad idea...
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
            Book 3. My poor lovely Peeta just warned them about the attack on 13. I love my Peeta so much.
            We'll talk later about this. *wink*
            sigpic

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!

Comment

S-minus 30 seconds!

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Ooooh, the vastness of space!

Comment

Great way to be upbeat there, Aiden. "do it wrong and you're dead"

Comment

Bug! BIG BUG!

Comment

So I start out with the spinning beach ball of death. Okay, dial the gate already.
                          sigpic

Comment

That wig is just awful. The color is bizarre.

Comment

And poor Rachel's still got the half-pink wig. Yikes, poor girl.

Comment

Lizzeh! In the weird gray sheer shirt.

Comment

Working...
                                X