Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    It's in the refrigerator with the chocolate syrup.
    Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

: And the raspberry cheesecake for dessert.
    What did I tell you about the cold chocolate syrup? Isn't that why we got the microwave for my quarters?

Oh, I haven't forgotten. Do you want the raspberry cheesecake before or after?
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Ouch. *hugs*

It was a Sparky fan? *headdesk* I think you've got the right idea with your response, though. Just give 'em your best "eat s**t and die" grin!
      Yup. Pretty much! I'm assuming the "s**t" stands for soot, right?

RAWR.

: And the raspberry cheesecake for dessert.
      Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      What did I tell you about the cold chocolate syrup? Isn't that why we got the microwave for my quarters?

Before. And I get both pieces.
      Oh, c'mon, Elizabeth. That's not fair!
      It is too. You listed the microwave under Rodney's name on the requisition form, and he's still asking me why it's MIA.

Thanks for the company this afternoon. It's helping me de-stress after a loooooooooong week of work.

Comment

I must've missed something. What's the deal with this particular cat?
        Originally posted by mandogater View Post
        About 10 minutes into the game a cat ran onto the field. The cameras followed him running around the field. He stopped to visit Tottenham's keeper before heading to the sidelines. A guard picked him up and took him towards the locker rooms. About 20 minutes later the anouncers were told someone opened a twitter account for the cat.
        Cat Runs On Soccer Field At Liverpool English Premier League Game
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Yup. Pretty much! I'm assuming the "s**t" stands for soot, right?
          Suuuuure.

Before. And I get both pieces.
          Oh, c'mon, Elizabeth. That's not fair!
          It is too. You listed the microwave under Rodney's name on the requisition form, and he's still asking me why it's MIA.
          : Okay, fine, I'll put in a requisition for another microwave under your name and I'll give it to Rodney when it comes in. Happy?
          : Delighted. Now where's my cheesecake?
          : The baked kind, or the studly pilot kind?

Thanks for the company this afternoon. It's helping me de-stress after a loooooooooong week of work.
          Not a problem. We aim to misbehave. *salutes*
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Suuuuure.

: Okay, fine, I'll put in a requisition for another microwave under your name and I'll give it to Rodney when it comes in. Happy?

There are your raspberries, Colonel.
            sigpic

Comment

: Awww, but when do I get to see your raspberries, Doctor?

ETA: OMG, we are sooo dirty.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Aren't we always?
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

But would it have been swift enough? Niam's attack on Elizabeth appears to have happened almost instantly after the Replicators unfroze; sending a specific "Kill or infect Weir" command (as leader, Elizabeth would've been the obvious choice) to just a single Replicator seems like a much simpler and faster kind of addition to the code than the more complex rewriting necessary to remove the "don't attack Ancients/ATA carriers" protocol and then upload that to the entire Replicator collective of however many millions of Replicators there are on Asuras.

Probably true. Personally, I don't think John was kidding (though he may have been trying to sound like it to lighten the mood) about the nanites being too focused on Elizabeth to go after him, especially if the attack command sent to Niam was specifically targeting Elizabeth all along.
                  We are never going to reach a consensus on this because I don't believe the ATA gene is/was a factor for John not getting infected. There's not enough proof to wholly support either of our positions, but if they hadn't wiped out the replicators, then it's possible this may have been something they explored. Then again, they dropped the whole Elizabeth-can-temporarily-control-the-Asurans thing like a hot brick, so maybe not.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Aren't we always?
                  Not me, I'm as pure as the driven snow *adjusts halo*

Lol at the pic/cap thing, by the way
                  sigpic

Comment

Do I have my days wrong and this is smut day? You guys are hilarious!!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Aren't we always?
                      True, dat!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                      Hah! You know we're always in the gutter!

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                      We are never going to reach a consensus on this because I don't believe the ATA gene is/was a factor for John not getting infected. There's not enough proof to wholly support either of our positions, but if they hadn't wiped out the replicators, then it's possible this may have been something they explored. Then again, they dropped the whole Elizabeth-can-temporarily-control-the-Asurans thing like a hot brick, so maybe not.
                      *snorts* Heck, they kept zig-zagging from one side to the other in that storyline so much, I'm surprised we don't all have motion sickness. But at least it gives us something fun to talk about.

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                      Not me, I'm as pure as the driven snow *adjusts halo*

Lol at the pic/cap thing, by the way
                      *cough*bulls**t*cough*

Comment

I'm ashamed proud unsure laughing worried in agreement with dat.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeep!

Ah, thank you! I'll read it!

*snorts* Heck, they kept zig-zagging from one side to the other in that storyline so much, I'm surprised we don't all have motion sickness. But at least it gives us something fun to talk about.
                        Yep. When we're not posting smutty ideas.

Speaking of which, I was on commanddynamics doing some reading. Whoa. I forgot how much I liked Sparky!smut.

I think that's the most I've ever used "smut" in one post.

*cough*bulls**t*cough*
                        Yeah, gateraid, I'm with SK on this one. Look up angel in the thesaurus and you'll find your picture.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                        I'm going to make a new sig. "The John/Elizabeth Sparky thread. Where every day is a smut day."

Comment

As soon as I get to see your plums.

Okay, that's it for me for the day, but I have a feeling we could keep this going forever. And it would just keep getting smuttier and smuttier.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey, did anybody notice the February theme has kicked in?

Apparently, I'm a Cylon basestar. What the frak?

Night!

Comment

I'm ashamed proud unsure laughing worried in agreement with dat.
                              Muahahah.

I'm going to make a new sig. "The John/Elizabeth Sparky thread. Where every day is a smut day."

And we're proud of it!

As soon as I get to see your plums.

Okay, that's it for me for the day, but I have a feeling we could keep this going forever. And it would just keep getting smuttier and smuttier.
                              Shockingly enough, I think I'm out of fruit innuendos for the day. Well, except for John's banana. Or should that be Elizabeth's banana? Yeah, I'd say we've gotten smuttier.

Night!
                              *goes to look*

Oh, COOL! I'm the Millennium Falcon! Whoo hoo!

And, I think I'd better quit while I'm ahead. Nighty-night, Sparkies!

Comment

On most other stuff you've been able to swing me over, but not on this. It's definitely plausible though. This is why I hate it when they give us the bare minimum amount of information.

*cough*bulls**t*cough*
                                Okay, fine, but I didn't participate in this one, so my halo remains intact

Night!
                                I'm Destiny. Mmmmmm, Chloe & TJ. Thunk!!!!

Bringing this back to sparky:

In the words of our Showrunner, and all round great gal Southern Red, wow. Just wow.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X