No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or maybe John DID get infected with nanites and everything from mid season 3 onwards was the nanites trying to break his spirit. I really enjoy that theory.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      Or maybe John DID get infected with nanites and everything from mid season 3 onwards was the nanites trying to break his spirit. I really enjoy that theory.
      They pulled a Dallas! LOL!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        They pulled a Dallas! LOL!
        Didn't they do that on "Rosanne" too, where the last season was imagined?

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          Sounds like a plan. I hope someone at MGM reads this thread. But it looks like their 500 million is already spent.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
            No, not at all! I'm just worried I have "vast unexplored areas of grey" when I'm only 23.
            At last someone else young that forgets things! Granted I'm 11 years older than you but whenever I forget something I chalk it up to youngtimers.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              It will forever remain a mystery, won't it?

Sidenote: Mr SR and I were watching Hawaii Five-0 this week and they had a scene where a woman sprained her ankle and a man picked her up and carried her like John did Elizabeth. Mr. SR said "A fireman's carry would have been easier, but that wouldn't have been romantic." See, even he gets it.
              That is EXACTLY what my Hubby said. He thinks they are just having Romantic tension between the two of them. Not sure if they would allow them to be together.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Sounds like a plan. I hope someone at MGM reads this thread. But it looks like their 500 million is already spent.
                Perhaps if they make some money from the projects they spent the 500 million on... The Hobbit 2-parter and the new Bond movie will no doubt make a lot. I'm still not holding my breath for any new Stargate, though.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                  That is EXACTLY what my Hubby said. He thinks they are just having Romantic tension between the two of them. Not sure if they would allow them to be together.
                  It's just like on SGA. The hero has to remain available. I like Steve with what's her name though.
                  sigpic

Comment

So I'm not kidding. I get home, turn on my computer, my cat jumps up on my desk and puts his paw on my hand. I try to type, and he's still holding my hand. I think he's feeling ignored ... so I spoke to him in a English accent. He actually purred louder.

Yeah, I don't think the 500 mil is gonna go anywhere SG. They're putting it all into the Hobbit movies and the new Bond one -- why would they bother trying to restart something that's been KIA for three years? (No slight to SGU fans, but I'm only talking about SG-1 and SGA here. We've waited longer. ) At least we have more to work with than the two short years SGU got.

I thought I had read a fic where TRW happened but John was infected. I dunno, maybe that's just the graffati the fic bunnies are spraying on my brain.

I got it!!! This morning in English class (they're reading Catcher in the Rye, and it's my first time as well), the teacher was talking about Holden trying to beat up Stradlater because of how he was talking about Jane. And she used the phrase, "Defending her honor", and I almost cracked up laughing while I was interpreting. Thankfully I managed to hold it together ... til now.

Anyhoo. Off to housework.

Comment

I'm craving stargate_ren fic right now. They're talking about the Renaissance in World History. So I checked over on Melyanna's LJ page, and a few weeks ago she said she was editing some ren fic. Hopefully it'll be up soon!

So a question I've been pondering for teh past few days. If John and Elizabeth were in high school right now, what classes do you think they would take? What clubs do you think they would be in? And would John be the quarterback?

Comment

Slight pic!spam!

So you're telling me that even after I got possessed by an alien consciousness, Elizabeth and I ...
                        Caldwell: You tried to kill each other.
                        Hmm. Not exactly what I had in mind for "aliens made me do it".
                        But, we did kiss, right?
                        Well, yeah, but I can do that anytime.
                        Caldwell: You do know I'm putting that in my report.
                        Very well. Please remind Dr. Beckett that you need a "physical" while you're here.
                        Later:
                        So what's this I hear about you being in need of a prostate exam?

I know, I know. I said I was going to do chores. I swear I'm leaving ... *snark*
                        Last edited by ShipperWriter; 09 February 2012, 02:05 PM. Reason: Had to caption. Couldn't resist!

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                          That reminds me of the cat that ran onto the pitch during the Liverpool, Tottenham Hotspur match Monday getting a twitter account.
                          I read about that cat in the newspaper... it made me snort.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Finally figured out how to use the attachments on our family's new Dyson vacuum. I love that thing!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            I read about that cat in the newspaper... it made me snort.
                            I must've missed something. What's the deal with this particular cat?

Comment

Fic rec. I'm bored.

"Decaf on the Balcony" at ShipperWriter's LJ

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                                Finally figured out how to use the attachments on our family's new Dyson vacuum. I love that thing!

I must've missed something. What's the deal with this particular cat?
                                Dyson FTW!!! I love my Dyson. It did seem to take me forever to figure out how to unattach and reattach everything, and with my arthritis in my hands, pushing those little buttons to release things can be very painful. But I still love it. I'm also amused by the fact that the instructions on how to empty the canister are written underneath it, and you can only read them after you figure out how to remove the canister. LOL

Now I'm off to read your fic.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X