No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You spoke too soon, SK. I popped out another one!!!

On a kewl side note -- the "chevrons" next to John and Elizabeth is actually how the SGA font interprets "John Sheppard" and "Elizabeth Weir". I thought it'd be a cool touch.

Comment

Chapter 21 of "Of Detectives and Doctors" is finally up. Have at it!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        No, how many MALPS you suppose they went through anyway?
        Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        *snerks* I'd hate to be the IOA accountants trying to deal with that loss assessment.
        Pfft. And you all said I was cold when I posted this one, back in the day.

McKay: Dammit, the signal's gone. We'll have to send another MALP

Weir: Hang on Rodney, I have a better idea.

(taps earpiece)

Weir: Doctor Keller, report to the Control Room

Sheppard and McKay stare in disbelief

Weir: What? Do you have any idea how much those things cost?

I'm sure Woolsey would be able to run the numbers on it. After all, he did do a report on the dollar value of a human life. And then threatened to lock Hammond up if he ever mentioned it. Makes you wonder why he was so lenient on Carter, no?

Originally posted by Gate_Builder View Post
        What is hide and seek? Sorry, I'm new here.
        The episode after the pilot. The one with the big black blob. Welcome to the thread
        sigpic

Comment

Yes, welcome Gate_Builder! You picked a great time to join in. We're going back over old times. Sparky is love and we love Sparky and that is what we're all about.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Anybody watching the game? What's the score?

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/...progeny008.jpg

(taps earpiece)

Well, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few ... though I think Rodney may disagree with that.

I'm sure Woolsey would be able to run the numbers on it. After all, he did do a report on the dollar value of a human life. And then threatened to lock Hammond up if he ever mentioned it. Makes you wonder why he was so lenient on Carter, no?
              *shakes fist at Woolsey*

And yes, welcome to the thread, Gate_Builder!

Okay. Hair straightening project is halfway done. I looke like Jekyll and Hyde.

Comment

*peeks around thread*

Am I the only one who's not watching the Super Bowl?

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                  You spoke too soon, SK. I popped out another one!!!

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...son4shep-1.jpg

On a kewl side note -- the "chevrons" next to John and Elizabeth is actually how the SGA font interprets "John Sheppard" and "Elizabeth Weir". I thought it'd be a cool touch.
                  Damn, you're quick!

And clever on the Pegasus gate symbols spelling out the names!

Originally posted by gateraid View Post

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/...progeny008.jpg

(taps earpiece)

*snickers* It's still cold. But undeniably funny.

Anybody watching the game? What's the score?
                  Giants squeaked by the Pats.

Okay. Hair straightening project is halfway done. I looke like Jekyll and Hyde.
                  Should we be afraid?

*peeks around thread*

We watched the second half simply because there was nothing else on.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Damn, you're quick!

Giants squeaked by the Pats.

Should we be afraid?

We watched the second half simply because there was nothing else on.
                    Thanks!

And no, there's no need to be afraid. Of the hair, at least. The angsty Sparky video I'm now making, on the other hand, is ... interesting. We'll see what comes of this creation!

I've had a sudden rush of creative energy today ... not to mention I have a lot more material to work with. Too bad I probably should go to sleep this side of midnight. You know, with work and all in the morning ...

Comment

Thanks!

And no, there's no need to be afraid. Of the hair, at least. The angsty Sparky video I'm now making, on the other hand, is ... interesting. We'll see what comes of this creation!

I've had a sudden rush of creative energy today ... not to mention I have a lot more material to work with. Too bad I probably should go to sleep this side of midnight. You know, with work and all in the morning ...
                      Sleep? What's sleep?

I'll be up through at least 11 watching the latest Downton Abbey and then the SGA rerun on my local indie station. Whee, good times!
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

OT (A little)
                        Spoiler:
                        i was going through my old dvds and i found my old dawson's creek dvds and i watch a few episodes (a couple of them i forgot had JF in it. and in a later on episode one of the main characters had to go to shrink named Dr. Weir.)

Comment

Well, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few ... though I think Rodney may disagree with that.
                          IIRC that one was whilst I was watching s4. It's overly harsh

*shakes fist at Woolsey*
                          Don't get me wrong - I liked Woolsey in Atlantis. But I won't forget that introduction. It's why The Seed's "the rules are there for a reason" fell so flat for me.

*peeks around thread*

I didn't. How many of you watched the Rugby World Cup?

Damn, you're quick!

I'm sure they'd have given her a radio and a gas mask

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                          OT (A little)
                          Spoiler:
                          i was going through my old dvds and i found my old dawson's creek dvds and i watch a few episodes (a couple of them i forgot had JF in it. and in a later on episode one of the main characters had to go to shrink named Dr. Weir.)
                          Spoiler:

Someone posted one of those scenes a while back. It doesn't exactly paint his character in the greatest light.
                          sigpic

Comment

*peeks around thread*

*raises hand* We didn't have a dog in that fight, so we didn't watch either.

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                            OT (A little)
                            Spoiler:
                            The only part of
                            Spoiler:
                            Dawson's Creek I ever saw was those scenes. LOL He sure looked good in that. And gateraid, he didn't know that girl was so young. Just sayin'. But if you think that character is bad, you should have seen him on CSI Miami.

So, the Hide and Seek post-a-thon went well. Now who has a question?
                            sigpic

Comment

I was responding to this thread on my phone when the assistant principal walked in. It disappeared quickly.

Anyhow, found this while reading the news. Slightly OT, but quirky for us as we like SGA soooooo much!

Google Earth Update Quashes Atlantis Rumors

So anyhow, this is from my phone:

SK, I haven't watched "Downton Abbey" but I'm getting the feeling I should. When does it air???

And yes, when I saw the eppy of "Dawson's Creek" with a shirtless JoeF ... I think that is when I decided I would watch anything with him in it if there was another chance of him losing the shirt.

I brought my laptop to work with me today, so if the first 2 periods are any indication, I should have time to work on the video this afternoon. I got it half done last night.

And also, I liked Woolsey a lot more in S5, but when we first met him as the snivelling IOA rep, he was a lot less likable. He's gaining brownie points.

And lunch is over. Be back later!

Comment

I was responding to this thread on my phone when the assistant principal walked in. It disappeared quickly.

Anyhow, found this while reading the news. Slightly OT, but quirky for us as we like SGA soooooo much!

Google Earth Update Quashes Atlantis Rumors
                                Sure, that's what the IOA told them to say.

So anyhow, this is from my phone:

SK, I haven't watched "Downton Abbey" but I'm getting the feeling I should. When does it air???
                                I don't know when it actually airs. S2 is on now on PBS, but S1 is up on Netflix and other places online. Join the Abbeyers. We all feel so refined and cultured.

And yes, when I saw the eppy of "Dawson's Creek" with a shirtless JoeF ... I think that is when I decided I would watch anything with him in it if there was another chance of him losing the shirt.
                                Yep, that'll do it. And we also learned that some men still look hot with a beard.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X