Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    And now we see John perk up and flirt for real. She has his total attention. He can't even bother to try explaining because he's forgotten why he invited Teyla to watch football. With him and his 2 wing men. What was that about?
    And Lizzeh's totally flirting right back!

Of course, it would've been better if she'd snagged the popcorn from his bowl.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      I have an LG Optimus slider with a QWERTY keyboard...
      This lead to a Transformers flash...

Ooh, I don't think I've read that before!
      It's femslash according to my personal canon, but remains in the PG13 since I don't do NC17. Just so you may be warned.

And ... I'm lost. What exactly are you visualizing about my oil change?
      In my defence I just watched Cars, okay!
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Whoo! Jinto and Wex playing "Major Sheppard and the Wraith"!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Jinto is going to get a timeout. I just know it. Awww, he's reading in bed. How cute.
          Yeah, Halling, all guys tell their sons anything they touch can be dangerous. *snort*
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And Jinto finds the closet... Er, transporter.

Whoops.

Comment

John's a reading man. *swoons*

"What if there are monsters here?" aaaw, Wex!

Comment

Jinto's missing, ohnoes!

Comment

I didn't touch anything. Oh Peter. LOL RuhRoh! Again.
                  sigpic

Comment

Power flickers. Uh oh...

Comment

Elizabeth's using her "Momma Weir" voice.

Comment

Yay, citywide comm!

Comment

Whoa Nellie! WTF is going on with the power grid!

Comment

Yeah, it's a compatibility problem. Tell me about it. So we still have the Wraith making you see things. This may be the last time.
                            sigpic

Comment

You know, I always wondered WTF was in those weird green bubbly tanks...

Comment

"Technical difficulties, please stand by." LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X