No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was a waste of a perfectly good ghost story. Sorry John. Even Halling doesn't get it. Yes, football is a real man's sport.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Whoo, self-destruct and foreshadowing of The Siege!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John's seen a nuclear explosion. Really?
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John - you're stealing material! You plagiarist.

Comment

LOL. Poor John. The Athosian kids are totally unimpressed with John's retelling of Friday the 13th.

Comment

Lalala nothing to see here. Where do those anvils keep coming from? It's getting right painful.

Jinto is so adorable.

Hail Mary!!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Nightmare on Elm Street. *headdesk* Oh, John.

Comment

John's in jeans. Guh.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Lalala nothing to see here. Where do those anvils keep coming from? It's getting right painful.

Jinto is so adorable.

Hail Mary!!!!!!!
                    Yeah, but he doesn't show her the game by himself - he gets the team to see it too. lalalalala

Comment

Awww, Jinto. You're so cute, even when you grow up to be a brat. *pets*

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                        Yeah, but he doesn't show her the game by himself - he gets the team to see it too. lalalalala
                        Team bonding. Can't do that when there's only two.

Comment

And now we see John perk up and flirt for real. She has his total attention. He can't even bother to try explaining because he's forgotten why he invited Teyla to watch football. With him and his 2 wing men. What was that about?
                          sigpic

Comment

Elizabeth in her white t-shirt.

"You didn't invite me?" OH you flirt!

Comment

Squee! Lizzeh in a white shirt!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                And now we see John perk up and flirt for real. She has his total attention. He can't even bother to try explaining because he's forgotten why he invited Teyla to watch football. With him and his 2 wing men. What was that about?
                                Yeah I love how his head flies back to her and then all attention is on her.

Comment

Working...
                                X