No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love this scene. We don't see Joe's teeth again for years.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Jinto!!

Comment

John is such a little boy here. Adorable.

Comment

Just ffed to the 10000 year old dead plants. And John just pushed Rodney off the balcony! AHAHAHAHAH!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Elizabeth is thinking "oh my gosh I am the kindergarten teacher"

"I shot him! In the leg."

Comment

Rodney, you are such a dork.

Poor Peter.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Looks like the second big crisis in the Pegasus Galaxy. It just never ends, does it?

Sorry JT, didn't see you there. I thought you were off playing Words With Friends. *snark*
                sigpic

Comment

I shot him.

Oh, John. *headdesk*

Comment

Credits are pretty.

Comment

And Rodney can't take his new toy off. Ooops.

Comment

Toast? UHOH! Now somebody has to clean that up. Rodney!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                          Credits are pretty.
                          Yeah! Back when the credits looked cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Looks like the second big crisis in the Pegasus Galaxy. It just never ends, does it?

Sorry JT, didn't see you there. I thought you were off playing Words With Friends. *snark*
                            I still have time to catch up to you and beat you!

Comment

Pretty stock shot of Atlantis on the seas.

Comment

That was a waste of perfectly good coffee, Rodney.

Comment

Working...
                                X