No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah and the last scene. Makes me wonder again why it ended with that Sparky snuggle on the balcony.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      My OTP and their matching eyes.
      Guh, I know, right? Squee!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Head butting anvil. Thank goodness Teyla has clean hair.

Poor Carson wants to get better acquainted with Teyla.

Comment

Thanks, guys. Dinnertime for me.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Ah and the last scene. Makes me wonder again why it ended with that Sparky snuggle on the balcony.
            That reminds me... I got my hands on the first draft script of Rising. They actually had Teyla take Sheppard off to talk with other Athosians. Gee, I wonder why they changed it so that Sparky stayed together on the balcony? Heheheh...
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Because they're meant to be even though TPTW are too stupid to realize it.

And John stays with Lizzie on the balcony, instead of going off to flirt with anyone else.

Then the last fandom rule of the ep - "I could get us into all sorts of trouble, right?"

Comment

Yes, John, you're going to get us into trouble. And we wouldn't have it any other way.

Comment

End credits!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    That reminds me... I got my hands on the first draft script of Rising. They actually had Teyla take Sheppard off to talk with other Athosians. Gee, I wonder why they changed it so that Sparky stayed together on the balcony? Heheheh...
                    Yeah, I've read that as well. From a filming perspective, you want the star to be in the last shot. But otherwise, it's because Sparky rocks.

That was fun, ladies!

Comment

Thanks, guys. Dinnertime for me.
                      Mmmm, dinner! Have a good time, and thanks for being here for the thon!

Comment

Yeah, I've read that as well. From a filming perspective, you want the star to be in the last shot. But otherwise, it's because Sparky rocks.

That was fun, ladies!
                        Absolutely. And hey, this way they got a win win. Sparky = lead stars. (hey, Torri was #2 on the cast list behind Joe. She's his leading lady!)

Glad you had fun, we had a blast the first time we did post-a-thons, and I'm looking forward to it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Absolutely. And hey, this way they got a win win. Sparky = lead stars. (hey, Torri was #2 on the cast list behind Joe. She's his leading lady!)

Glad you had fun, we had a blast the first time we did post-a-thons, and I'm looking forward to it again.
                          Yay!! I know I had fun with the Ferocious Planet one, and this was even more fun.

Dinnertime for me too. Talk to you later!

Comment

Yay!! I know I had fun with the Ferocious Planet one, and this was even more fun.

Dinnertime for me too. Talk to you later!
                            *waves* Ah, and I still have to wait another couple of hours before dinner time. But there's always snacks...

See you later, Sparkies! (and we'll discuss whether to postpone the Hide and Seek post-a-thon until after the Super Bowl later)

Comment

Since we just watched Rising and will be discussing it this week, here's some gifs for your viewing pleasure. (I really do need to get back on track with my animated gif making skills. Alas, these were not made by me.)

Our couple meets for the first time.

Elizabeth pats his cute behind.

Sparky eye sex.

This has Teyla, but John is just adorkable.

Comment

My whump challenge entry is of course shippy. It had to do with vacations. Since I'm going to San Diego next month, I created a postcard from Sparky on their honeymoon.

Comment

Working...
                                X