Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    Semper Fi!

"That would be Doctor Weir, right?" John already knows who owns his ass.
    And all the rest of his body parts.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh, we all warmed up to you honey. But we know you belong to Lizzie.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Yes, we do have a go!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

hero shot FTW!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Damn right you go through together. Suck it, Sumner!

Comment

Ah, I love that bit where Lizzeh looks back one last time.

And Daniel still wants to go, poor boy.

Comment

Just go already, looks like Atlantis to me.
                sigpic

Comment

Lizzie marks her territory. They go through together. She's got courage, my girl.

Poor Daniel wants to go too.

Comment

Ford dives backward through the puddle. LOVE IT!

Comment

Ford's kid enthusiasm was his best trait.

And the city lights up for John.

Comment

Wormhole stock footage! But tinted green, cause, you know, different galaxy and all that.

Comment

I love Ford. You'll like Shep later, I promise.
                          sigpic

Comment

I see some 10,000 year old dead plants.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                              Ford's kid enthusiasm was his best trait.

And the city lights up for John.
                              The human light switch goes to work. HAHAHAHA! Bet there's a few other things he can light up, too. Like Lizzeh's eyes. Every. Time.

Comment

Slip covers. Even the ancients believed in them.

Comment

Working...
                                X