Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Lizzeh's afraid of the chair. She won't be when John sits in it...
    Hee hee!

Comment

And Daniel's actually acting like Daniel instead of like OOC Daniel from S5...
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Daniel with his geeky glasses!

Comment

See now here you can believe Rodney and Carson are friends.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Cue the SGA theme!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Absolutely!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                See now here you can believe Rodney and Carson are friends.
                Yup. Best friends, even.

Comment

Look at all that SUNLIT SNOW.

And people actually think that Rising took place in the summer. *headdesk*

Comment

I was thinking that same thing. I like Danny here.

SHEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I'm a doctor, not a lab rat!

Oh, wait...

Comment

"It could be lunch related."

LOL!

Comment

Oooh, everything starts glowing!

Oh crap, rogue drone!

Comment

"It could be lunch related." Oh Carson. You're so cute.

Comment

Ooooh, Lizzeh's not happy!

Comment

And now Sheppy gets to show of his MAD FLYING SKILLZ.

Comment

Working...
                                X