No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh look, it appears GW's clock is a little off. Looks like we'll be dealing with that problem again.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

T-minus 1 minute! Everybody ready?
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

My danged DVD is having issues. I'll just play it on Netflix. I'm ready!

Comment

And here we go! Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

That guy's weird stare was creepy.

Comment

Ooooh, Atlantis on Ice!

(insert snarky ice skating jokes here)

Comment

And Atlantis lifts off! Funny how the ass-end of the city looked different every time we saw it.

Comment

Elizabeeeeeeeeth! My woman!

Comment

HI LIZZIE!

Squee.

Comment

Hi peter!

Hi carson!

Hi rodney!

Comment

Peter! And a sperm looking drone!

Comment

I may be a little behind but I see Ancients.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And Rodney's jealous because he doesn't have the gene.

Comment

Lizzeh's afraid of the chair. She won't be when John sits in it...

Comment

Hi Daniel!

Comment

Working...
                                X