No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've started a stickie with the chosen times. I can do it earlier than 1:30PST/4:30EST on any day. That's right in the middle of my dinner with Mr. SR time. But if the majority can do it then, I'll try to drop in when possible.

Let's hear from the rest of us.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
      Well I'm up for a re-watch. To be honest I don't have a life so pretty much any evening is fine with me - I'm GMT, so I can probably deal with any time that's decided
      YAY to you joining us!!

Comment

Good morning (well, almost noon!), Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
        Well I'm up for a re-watch. To be honest I don't have a life so pretty much any evening is fine with me - I'm GMT, so I can probably deal with any time that's decided
        Sweet!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        I've started a stickie with the chosen times. I can do it earlier than 1:30PST/4:30EST on any day. That's right in the middle of my dinner with Mr. SR time. But if the majority can do it then, I'll try to drop in when possible.

Let's hear from the rest of us.
        Aw, bummer you won't be here. Hmm, you don't suppose Mr. SR would like to join in the chaos, do you?
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Aw, bummer you won't be here. Hmm, you don't suppose Mr. SR would like to join in the chaos, do you?
          Now THAT would be entertaining!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
            You betcha!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Weekdays are near impossible due to work and school - weekends are fine (friday evening to sunday early evening). I'm GMT +1.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning (well, almost noon!), Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Sweet!

I'll tell him his fangirls want to know his opinion, and we'll see what happens. I can always make something for dinner that takes little work.
                sigpic

Comment

Hola, everybody!

My weekends are shot, so I can't guarantee I can be an attendee for the live rewatch and post-a-thon, but if I happen to be available, I'll pop in.

Anyhow, thank God it's almost Friday. Work has me ready to pull my hair out ...

A friend of mine found a European video hosting site that has the 3 new episodes of Sherlock, so I'm having a Benedict Cumberbatch fangirl afternoon, sequestering myself in my room, and watching them all. All I can say is

*lurk mode*

Comment

Good morning Sparkies. Anyone else who wants to join the post-a-thon please let us know your time preference. It looks like right now that early evening EST is the most popular choice.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm looking forward to the post-a-thon!

Feeling grumpy today, so here's some wet angry Shep for me;

Don't mess with his 'Lizabeth, or John will go black ops on your behind.

Comment

sigpic
                        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Good morning Sparkies. Anyone else who wants to join the post-a-thon please let us know your time preference. It looks like right now that early evening EST is the most popular choice.
                          Which day? It looks like both Saturday and Sunday would be acceptable, but we'll need to narrow that down to one day at some point.

And to recap for those who may just be joining us, we want to start holding live episode viewing/post-a-thons here on the Sparky thread every weekend, to be followed by in-depth discussion over the following week. Wanna join us? Let us know what day (Saturday or Sunday) and what time (including your time zone) you're available to join us for the live viewing. John and Elizabeth are waiting for your answer!

Deliberate repost, because OMG HOLY HOTNESS!!!! Anyone who can watch how John went totally Rambo to avenge Lizzeh and still thinks he didn't care about her is INSANE. Can't wait until we get to the rewatch of that episode!

Comment

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb..._theeye_15.jpg

Oh dear, a cranky JT is a dangerous JT. You're about to beat me at Words with Friends. That should make you feel better. OTOH, I scored a 105 point word in a game against SR. Jr. However, it's early in the game, so he's still likely to beat me.

We do need to narrow the post-a-thon down to a day. I pick Sunday. I'm more likely to be able to participate that day.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh dear, a cranky JT is a dangerous JT. You're about to beat me at Words with Friends. That should make you feel better. OTOH, I scored a 105 point word in a game against SR. Jr. However, it's early in the game, so he's still likely to beat me.
                              Oh dear, sounds like another game I need to investigate.

We do need to narrow the post-a-thon down to a day. I pick Sunday. I'm more likely to be able to participate that day.
                              Sunday sounds good to me, too; it's quieter for me than Saturday.

Comment

Oh dear, sounds like another game I need to investigate.
                                Yes, you do! You can play it on your iPhone or Droid or on Facebook (although I'm assuming you'd have to friend me to see my name). **another person to beat... bwahahaha!**

Sunday sounds good to me, too; it's quieter for me than Saturday.
                                Sunday works for me as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X