Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*clings back*

Loved the fic. I remember reading it a long time ago. I miss your writing!
    sigpic

Comment

*glomps Pocus*

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      WOW, that was fantastic! I truly enjoyed so many clear displays of perfect on screen chemistry.

Btw, hello thread. Don't let me wander away again. *clings to you all*
      *clings back like mad*

If today is the family day of our ship, I humbly offer a silly thing I have written some time ago: A lot of history. That was a fun thing to do.
      Ah, I remember that one! The 'crazy old geezer' line still cracks me up!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Awww, sweet fluffy Sparky. Always a treat. And I take full credit for chasing Anuna over here today.

Now I have to go make cornbread to go with my chili. It's been an icy, I mean my driveway and part of the street are black ice, kind of day. So I've been cooking. *giggles* Is it my fault that blueberries were "buy 1 get 2 free" yesterday? So what does one do with all those berries. Blueberry muffins FTW!
      Blueberry muffins! One of my faves! When do we eat? *makes grabby hands*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
        *clings back*

Loved the fic. I remember reading it a long time ago. I miss your writing!
        I miss my writing as well! Being here should fix that. I already have a plot bunny. With smut.

I was wondering, does anyone take video requests any more? I wish I could still make videos but both of my computers (laptop and PC) are very uncooperative in that regard. There are several songs I would love to see being made into sparky videos. Any takers?
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Oof!! Hey there SK!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            *glomps Pocus*

*clings back like mad*

Ah, I remember that one! The 'crazy old geezer' line still cracks me up!

Blueberry muffins! One of my faves! When do we eat? *makes grabby hands*
            You know, that line is one of my favorites. I always imagined them as two people who never lost the ability to make each other laugh. I think that's what being young at heart is all about. i kinda tried to show that chronological age doesn't define all of you - but it can add value and experience.

Also, i don't make any apologies for tooth rotting fluff of that fic.

Comment

Oof!! Hey there SK!
              Hey girls, let's have a mini party?

Comment

What do you suggest?

Maybe some mint ice cream?

sigpic

Comment

Pocus, that looks yummy! I do enjoy chocolate so naturally i would like some.

Comment

Mmmm mint and chocolate. Almost as good as peanut butter and chocolate!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pocus View Post
                      mmmm mint and chocolate. Almost as good as peanut butter and chocolate!
                      peanut butter!!!!!!

Comment

dear everyone it's waaay past midnight here. 'Ole 'Nuna needs her beauty nap. see you all tomorrow, same place? I love you all muchly! *huggles*

Comment

Good night 'Nuna!
                          sigpic

Comment

I miss my writing as well! Being here should fix that. I already have a plot bunny. With smut.
                            Ahem. You know that we'll NEVER say no to smut.

Oof!! Hey there SK!
                            *glomps Pocus some more* Hiya!

You know, that line is one of my favorites. I always imagined them as two people who never lost the ability to make each other laugh. I think that's what being young at heart is all about. i kinda tried to show that chronological age doesn't define all of you - but it can add value and experience.

Also, i don't make any apologies for tooth rotting fluff of that fic.
                            And we'll never say no to tooth-rotting fluff.

Young at heart... That's something I think everyone strives for, but few seem to be able to achieve. Those who do are infinitely lucky in life.

dear everyone it's waaay past midnight here. 'Ole 'Nuna needs her beauty nap. see you all tomorrow, same place? I love you all muchly! *huggles*
                            Nighty-night, and pleasant Sparky dreams!
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I like the idea of posting our old fluffy Sparky fics. I loved Anuna's contribution and I'll add one of mine: When A Boy Falls In Love.

How could I have missed all those comma errors? Oh well, just ignore them.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

WOW, that was fantastic! I truly enjoyed so many clear displays of perfect on screen chemistry.

Btw, hello thread. Don't let me wander away again. *clings to you all*
                                *glomps 'Nuna*

Missed you, girl!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                I like the idea of posting our old fluffy Sparky fics. I loved Anuna's contribution and I'll add one of mine: When A Boy Falls In Love.

How could I have missed all those comma errors? Oh well, just ignore them.
                                Will read both in a moment!

Okay, here's my submission ... it's from a prompt list a few months back.

You Want Me to Do What?!
                                Spoiler:
                                From the corner seat where he preferred to lurk in the commissary in the city of Atlantis, Peter Kavanagh eyed a female scientist that had recently entered. He wasn’t interested in her at all – no, he was intent on finding out why she was so commonly seen in the company of a young Marine who had arrived in Atlantis within the past month. They took to each other rather quickly, which raised a mental eyebrow for Kavanagh.

He prided himself on observing the irregularities here in the City, and reporting them back to Homeworld Security. He didn’t know how many of his e-mails and recordings had actually made it to the desk of one General Jack O’Neill, but in any case, no one could fault him for any wrong doing.

Suddenly feeling a chill, he reached for the jacket lying over the chair next to him when he noticed two new arrivals in the area.

Colonel Sheppard and Doctor Weir entered together, the latter looking like she had been pleasantly forced to come.

Kavanagh temporary halted his investigation of the scientist and Marine who were now leaving the dining room, turning his attention to the Expedition’s leaders.

He couldn’t repress a look of contempt, and frankly, he didn’t want to. As by the book as she seemed to be on Earth, once they were here, away from any prying eyes, she made decisions as she saw fit. Never did it seem that she took the long term effects into consideration before she gave her decisive nod of consent.

Especially when it came to the promotion of John Sheppard to military commander.

He never had solid proof, but he knew there was more to their relationship than met the eyes.

When he heard the conversation going on between them as they sat down three tables over in the nearly vacant cafeteria, he grinned, then pulled out his notebook and started writing as he listened.

“I want you to strip.”

Sheppard jerked the spoon away from his mouth, trying not to spit food all over his lunch companion.

“You want me to do what?!” he half-whispered, half-shouted.

Weir shrugged. “Strip. You know the City would appreciate it.”

He leaned back in his seat, mulling the thought over with an eyeroll. “Yeah. I guess I could. It’s been a while since I’ve done that, though.”

“Well, ask Ronan and Lorne to help you. I’m sure they wouldn’t mind.”

Kavanagh wanted to laugh. If only they knew how easily their voices carried in here.

The colonel shrugged. “I dunno. I’m not sure it’ll look too good when we’re done.”

Weir leaned back in her own seat, crossing her arms as she gave him a no-nonsense look. “Well, use a lot of oil or grease, or whatever it is you use.”

“Yes, ma’am,” he replied with a grin. “So what time should we do it?”

“After sundown would be best. Don’t want you to get too red now.”

If Kavanagh had stayed any longer, his diaphragm was going to implode from holding in the victorious laughter.

He made his way to his quarters, typing up his report.

-=-=-=-=-=-

John took Elizabeth’s tray up to the trash for her, glancing around at the emptiness of the dining hall. Kavanagh had run out a moment earlier, a triumphant smirk on his face.

Just thinking about it made him laugh aloud.

“What is it?” Elizabeth asked, tilting her head to the side as she put the Evian bottle to her lips.

John smiled widely. “Oh, nothing.”

“John…”

He shook his head. “You realize Kavanagh was listening in on our conversation?”

She slowly nodded. “Yes? And?”

“If someone heard the middle of the conversation, what would they think?”

Elizabeth’s eyes widened. “Oh,” she gasped.

He started laughing as he brushed his hand over the control crystal to leave. “He has no idea I’m stripping the floors in the ‘Gate room tonight.”

The end. For now.

Comment

Working...
                                X