Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    ROFLing!!! Is zuz still making smilies? We could always ask!
    Dunno, I haven't checked in on that thread in forever. But there are other smilie artists there who might be interested.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      *comes running passed, chased by vidbunnies & ficbunnies*

ARGH!!!!!!

^^ for lack of killer bunnies
      *throws out life raft attached to speed boat*

So you're being chased by a legion of killer rabbits from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"? Cause that's the picture running through my brain right now. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Dunno, I haven't checked in on that thread in forever. But there are other smilie artists there who might be interested.
        *nods*

I know a couple of websites that have a lot of Stargate related smilies posted. Lemme see if I can find any Rodney/MarineMammalNamedSam.

Comment

This website has a ton of smilies for any SGA character.

I uploaded a couple "Rodney!Whump" from my PhotoBucket account(and due to some organizing I did on PB, most of the links have disappeared ...)

And then there's these ...

Hmm. Went a little overboard with the smilies. Oh well.
          Last edited by ShipperWriter; 20 January 2012, 12:23 PM. Reason: Edited PhotoBucket account. Oops. :D

Comment

So you're being chased by a legion of killer rabbits from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"? Cause that's the picture running through my brain right now. LOL

This website has a ton of smilies for any SGA character.
            Yeah, I know about thescifiworld; I think a number of the smilies there originally came from the smilie threads here at GW. I'm just thinking that someone needs to do a "Rodney chased by whale", because there currently isn't one. But don't look at me, I've got enough on my plate. Besides, I've already got a bunch of puking smilies begging to be made. (don't ask )
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I never got passed the first ten minutes of that film, and then only saw the knight that says no, so not really an idea what you're talking about... though I can fill in the blanks just fine.

I uploaded a couple "Rodney!Whump" from my PhotoBucket account:
              LOL @ Sheppard handing McKay a Gibbs' slap.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Yeah, I know about thescifiworld; I think a number of the smilies there originally came from the smilie threads here at GW. I'm just thinking that someone needs to do a "Rodney chased by whale", because there currently isn't one. But don't look at me, I've got enough on my plate. Besides, I've already got a bunch of puking smilies begging to be made. (don't ask )
                Ooooookay.

I never got passed the first ten minutes of that film, and then only saw the knight that says no, so not really an idea what you're talking about... though I can fill in the blanks just fine.
                Basically, cute little white bunny turns deadly and carnivorous. Not pretty. Ugh!

LOL @ Sheppard handing McKay a Gibbs' slap.
                I know! That's one of my favorites!

Didn't they actually do that on screen once?

Anyhow, got plans tonight, gotta get!

Be back later! Don't burn the thread down!

Comment

You've never seen the Killer Bunny of Caerbannog?

Behold! (and watch your head )

Spoiler:

Ooooookay.

Basically, cute little white bunny turns deadly and carnivorous. Not pretty. Ugh!
                  But still cracktastically funny!

Anyhow, got plans tonight, gotta get!

Be back later! Don't burn the thread down!
                  Pretty sure they did do a Gibbs-style headslap, but I don't remember which episode.

Comment

@ the white bunny

Yes, that's exactly it!
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      The only way I'd go by myself is if I had friends there waiting for me. We could also get seats together. Mr. SR is also a maybe. I know he'd love to meet Torri and Paul. And he could hold our stuff while we squee.
                      OMG THAT WOULD BE THE BESTEST THING THAT EVER EXISTED.

*comes running passed, chased by vidbunnies & ficbunnies*

ARGH!!!!!!

^^ for lack of killer bunnies

Yeah, in Instinct and Return 2. Gosh, how pathetic am I.

Comment

Koylaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Why yes, I'm watching The Storm. Drat - didn't I suggest we start discussing the eps from the beginning? I think we should discuss an episode a week. A group rewatch would be fun but I don't know if we're all ever available at the same time. My Saturday plans fell through, so now my only plans are on Sunday. My sister-in-law is turning 50!

**JT needs to go to sleep**

**JT also needs to stop talking to herself**

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                          Koylaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Why yes, I'm watching The Storm. Drat - didn't I suggest we start discussing the eps from the beginning? I think we should discuss an episode a week. A group rewatch would be fun but I don't know if we're all ever available at the same time. My Saturday plans fell through, so now my only plans are on Sunday. My sister-in-law is turning 50!

Anyway, a group rewatch would be an obscene amount of fun, especially if we could fold it into a post-a-thon here on the thread. But you're right, the trick is scheduling it so that a majority of people can be here for it. Darn pesky time zones. We used to do thons on Saturday or Sunday in the afternoon (on the West Coast, which would be early evening on the East Coast and late night in most of Europe). Anyone else interested in doing another round of thons?

*yawns* Definitely time for my to go to sleep, too. Verrrrry tired. So nighty-night all, and pleasant Sparky dreams!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

And talking about herself in the third person.

Anyway, a group rewatch would be an obscene amount of fun, especially if we could fold it into a post-a-thon here on the thread. But you're right, the trick is scheduling it so that a majority of people can be here for it. Darn pesky time zones. We used to do thons on Saturday or Sunday in the afternoon (on the West Coast, which would be early evening on the East Coast and late night in most of Europe). Anyone else interested in doing another round of thons?

*yawns* Definitely time for my to go to sleep, too. Verrrrry tired. So nighty-night all, and pleasant Sparky dreams!
                            I'm up for a rewatch, and the post-a-thon is a must. If we can't schedule that, we have to do a discussion of each ep. I can do it almost any time except evenings my time. I have no plans for the weekend except Sunday church. Maybe we can make up a series of questions for willing participants to answer.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

We did the rewatch on the whump thread and it was great fun. We started at the beginning and each week (Fri- Fri) we each took time to watch the ep. I collected questions that people sent to me and posted them on Sunday. Everyone took some time to answer and discuss them. Plus we made artwork and wrote fics and rec'ed fics that we found.

Have fun if you decide to do it.

Maybe someone could sign up to take and lead a discussion on each ep instead of the group collection of questions?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                                We did the rewatch on the whump thread and it was great fun. We started at the beginning and each week (Fri- Fri) we each took time to watch the ep. I collected questions that people sent to me and posted them on Sunday. Everyone took some time to answer and discuss them. Plus we made artwork and wrote fics and rec'ed fics that we found.

Have fun if you decide to do it.

Maybe someone could sign up to take and lead a discussion on each ep instead of the group collection of questions?
                                That sounds like a great idea. Thoughts everyone?
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X