Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    Her daughter's name is Olivia, and yeah, between having a daughter while being a high-risk pregnancy due to age and previous attempts and working on Sanctuary, yep, AT deserves to be tired. However, Sam can blame her exhaustion on a certain grey haired general. *smirk*
    Landry?

Yeah, I know ... but unfortunately, I usually have just enough time to come here and to Jack/Sam (my first Stargate ship, as evidenced by my new sig. Nobody hold it against me. )

Oh well. What's a girl gonna do?

Oh, right. Go straighten my hair. That'll take an hour and a half.

Be back later!
    I'm glad you included the fishing scene. It's one of my favourites of the entire series (eight years of buildup helps ), although I was a little annoyed when they tweaked it in Mobeius

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
    I gotta de-lurk to pass out some very belated Happy Birthdays.....

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY FALCON HORUS!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GATERAID!

Also belated Happy Birthdays to Joe & Paul!
    Thank you

Hmmmm....bringing it all back to Sparky.....how about some birthday themed prompties?
    Blowing Out The Candles
    29 Forever
    Hasn't Anyone Ever Told You It Isn't Polite to Ask A Lady Her Age?
    Now How In The World Am I Going To Wrap THAT?
    Cake

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/n...nMotivator.jpg
    Don't look at me, I haven't written anything in weeks. Or is that months

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    OMG! Remember those campaign banners that Reiko made years ago? (*whines* I miss Reiko...)

I would totally vote for a Weir/Sheppard ticket.
    As an aside to that, I thought they might have gone in that direction with General Hammond in s9/10 (the Vice Presidency) when O'Neill took over for him, again.

Crap, now I gotta rewrite the entire thing!!! Curses!!!

So my thoughts as "Allies" concluded: I so do not wanna be Caldwell, coming back to Atlantis and telling Elizabeth that he lost John.

:CourtingSweater: I'm afraid we suffered a few casualties.

: What do you mean?

:CourtingSweater: Colonel Sheppard's fighter is MIA.

: What do you mean, "MIA"?

:CourtingSweater: I mean, he's gone. Without a trace. Lost. How many more now obscured TV show names must I use?

: No, that's not possible ...

:CourtingSweater: So ... now that he's gone ... wanna make out?

: No, I want you to make like a tree and get out!!!

:CourtingSweater: Umm, it's "make like a tree and leave."

: Oh good, you've heard it before. Get.

... And that's my fic for the day.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Deliberate repost:
    EW: "I knew Teyla could bend that far... but Kate..."
    JS ponders as he watches the feed: Would my Lizzie be able to do that? Must ask later.
    Kate had a good teacher, who insisted on lots of practice

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    Just ran across this video and had to share. It's so perfect, from the clips to the song.

Bookmarked for later

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    How very true. Come to think of it, I remember Red Eye going on about Jedi be an option for religion on census forms somewhere. If that can happen, why can't we vote for Weir/Sheppard. On that note what offices do you think the other characters would hold?
    Jedi is an official religious option here. Kiwi's can't seem to take anything seriously, so it would appear
    sigpic

Comment

I need some help from you good people.

I want to make an Elizabeth sig with some quote. But I can't think of anything. My brain is so fried. Long day.

Any ideas?
      Not many, but there's always the "John Sheppard, are you defending my honor?" one.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
      How very true. Come to think of it, I remember Red Eye going on about Jedi be an option for religion on census forms somewhere. If that can happen, why can't we vote for Weir/Sheppard. On that note what offices do you think the other characters would hold?
      I can see Elizabeth as President, but can't really see John in politics at all. Rodney would never get past the announcement because he'd offend the press, and that would be it. Teyla would make a good secretary of state, but that's not an elected position. Ronon...uh...no again.

Now Woolsey, I can see as a senator or even Pres or Governor. If John ran for something, he would probably win because women tend to stupidly vote for the face rather than what the man stands for. Sorry...political anger seeping back in.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Now that I'm more alert and awake today, I can go back and respond to some stuff from yesterday.

Crap, now I gotta rewrite the entire thing!!! Curses!!!

So my thoughts as "Allies" concluded: I so do not wanna be Caldwell, coming back to Atlantis and telling Elizabeth that he lost John.

:CourtingSweater: I'm afraid we suffered a few casualties.

: What do you mean?

:CourtingSweater: Colonel Sheppard's fighter is MIA.

: What do you mean, "MIA"?

:CourtingSweater: I mean, he's gone. Without a trace. Lost. How many more now obscured TV show names must I use?

: No, that's not possible ...

:CourtingSweater: So ... now that he's gone ... wanna make out?

: No, I want you to make like a tree and get out!!!

:CourtingSweater: Umm, it's "make like a tree and leave."

: Oh good, you've heard it before. Get.

... And that's my fic for the day.
        I had to LOL at "CourtingSweater". Hahahahahha! Sorry, Steven, you don't stand a chance.

OMG! Remember those campaign banners that Reiko made years ago? (*whines* I miss Reiko...)

I would totally vote for a Weir/Sheppard ticket.
        OMG I am so using those as my sig come election time!!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Not many, but there's always the "John Sheppard, are you defending my honor?" one.
        I meant real life quotes. Like historical or things historical people have said.

I can see Elizabeth as President, but can't really see John in politics at all. Rodney would never get past the announcement because he'd offend the press, and that would be it. Teyla would make a good secretary of state, but that's not an elected position. Ronon...uh...no again.

Now Woolsey, I can see as a senator or even Pres or Governor. If John ran for something, he would probably win because women tend to stupidly vote for the face rather than what the man stands for. Sorry...political anger seeping back in.
        Sad to say, you're probably right about that last part.

And John could never be in politics. He'd be the First Man. Hmm, that doesn't sound right. First Husband?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday and Happy Birthday to Anuna!

Bring on that cake, baby!

Spoiler:

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
          As an aside to that, I thought they might have gone in that direction with General Hammond in s9/10 (the Vice Presidency) when O'Neill took over for him, again.
          Now that might have been fun to see.

Totally agree on that last part... grrr.

Can't see John running for anything either. He strikes me as the kind of person who will take charge in a time of crisis when it's needed, but won't actively seek out a leadership role when things are calm. He doesn't want to be The Man.

And John could never be in politics. He'd be the First Man. Hmm, that doesn't sound right. First Husband?
          First Husband works. I suppose John could just have people call him "Colonel," too (or whatever rank he achieves before he retires).
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

First Husband works. I suppose John could just have people call him "Colonel," too (or whatever rank he achieves before he retires).
            I love that...Madam President and the Colonel. First Hottie works too.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Or Secretary of Defence, although I doubt that would work either.

Happy Birthday Anuna if you're still out there
              sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday to Anuna!!
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Betcha that's Lizzeh's private nickname for him.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    I just watched the newest Castle and squee'd for Jaime Ray Newman... made my night.
                    I watched that last night and drove myself crazy trying to figure out where I'd seen her before. All I remembered was that I'd seen her walk down a corridor with a concerned look on her face. But I couldn't quite place her before I looked up the episode online.
                    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Happy Birthday Anuna!

J - Wow, the fireworks celebration for all the recent Sparky birthdays is certainly bright!

E - Um, John, the tower isn't on fire, is it?
                      sigpic
                      Signature by Erin87

Comment

Happy Birthday Anuna!

[]http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn119/SMB_BOOKS/return2_0045.jpg[/IMG]

J - Wow, the fireworks celebration for all the recent Sparky birthdays is certainly bright!

He let Cadman do the fireworks. Bad idea.

Comment

Happy Birthday Anuna!

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/n...turn2_0045.jpg

He let Cadman do the fireworks. Bad idea.
                          Oh, you know Cadman. Keeps her out of mischief.

Comment

Random Sparky moment time.

Comment

Eeether way or eyether way. Just bring on those Sparky sexytimes!

Comment

Eeether way or eyether way. Just bring on those Sparky sexytimes!
                                You know they found an Ancient closet before starting the exploring. Or should I say, the exploring of a different sort.

Comment

Working...
                                X