Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    I've gotten that way about all the news channels lately. I am so sick of the election I'm ready to scream. Try watching it with the sound off. Guess who belongs to which party and what they are saying. It's usually pretty easy.
    I know ... I'm sick of it too. Unfortunately we have a long way to go. I want to know when they are going to include "NONE of the ABOVE" as a choice on the election ballot ...
    To succeed in life, you need 3 things ... a Wishbone, a Backbone and a Funny Bone

Comment

Falcon's Angels ... now that's show I could get into. We need to get those three ladies back on TV.
      To succeed in life, you need 3 things ... a Wishbone, a Backbone and a Funny Bone

Comment

Originally posted by Soulster View Post
        I know ... I'm sick of it too. Unfortunately we have a long way to go. I want to know when they are going to include "NONE of the ABOVE" as a choice on the election ballot ...
        LOL That's my choice so far. I'm thinking about writing in Elizabeth Weir.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
          Gee, how did I know you would like that idea?
          Cause I'm predictable like that... *flutters eyelashes innocently*

Though at the moment my angels have to make way for a new angel in town... who is very yummy and very British...

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
          I gotta de-lurk to pass out some very belated Happy Birthdays.....

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY FALCON HORUS!
          Thank you.

And also... good to see you around.

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
          Hmmmm....bringing it all back to Sparky.....how about some birthday themed prompties?
          Blowing Out The Candles
          29 Forever
          Hasn't Anyone Ever Told You It Isn't Polite to Ask A Lady Her Age?
          Now How In The World Am I Going To Wrap THAT?
          Cake
          I could use a prompt...

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
          I did this in LJ already, but happy birthdays to Falcon and Gateraid!
          Yes, you did.

Falcon's Angels ... now that's show I could get into. We need to get those three ladies back on TV.
          I like how you think.

Are fictional characters allowed to compete in the elections?
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

*raises hand* If we work hard and find some good topics to kick around.
            Hmm, I'll have to think of a crazy fun game idea.

I've gotten that way about all the news channels lately. I am so sick of the election I'm ready to scream. Try watching it with the sound off. Guess who belongs to which party and what they are saying. It's usually pretty easy.

Yeah, I don't like anyone out there, either. It's really disheartening, to be honest.

OMG! Remember those campaign banners that Reiko made years ago? (*whines* I miss Reiko...)

I would totally vote for a Weir/Sheppard ticket.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I would vote too (even it won't count).

Comment

Comment

And the GW monster, close relative of the sock monster, has eaten another post...

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    And the GW monster, close relative of the sock monster, has eaten another post...
                    Ooops. Somebody put out an APB!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Ooops. Somebody put out an APB!
                      Now there's a manip that won't get me modded...

Comment

Are fictional characters allowed to compete in the elections?
                        I don't see why not. They're not any more phony than some of the people who actually get elected.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good point.

Comment

Now there's a manip that won't get me modded...

I don't see why not. They're not any more phony than some of the people who actually get elected.
                            THIS! LOL!

Comment

Oh my God. I come home from work, turn on SyFy, and what's on?

Stargate Atlantis!!!

And a Wraith wearing high heels. ROFL At first I thought it was Michael. Ooh, I forgot how much I love Connor Trinneer.

Not as much as I love Sparky, of course. Hee hee.
                              Last edited by ShipperWriter; 10 January 2012, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                                Oh my God. I come home from work, turn on SyFy, and what's on?

Stargate Atlantis!!!

And a Wraith wearing high heels. ROFL
                                OMG, that's right! SyFy's doing a Season 2 marathon today! *happy dance*

Comment

Working...
                                X