2 more stories posted to Sparky Advent -

TLM wrote Good Impressions

Southern Red wrote The Night Before Christmas In Atlantis

Comment

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

I just got a PM from gateraid over on LJ, so he's fine. I will tell him to get over here and say hello whenever he gets a spare moment.

Quick note on the college football front: Christmas has come early to USC. Matt Barkley is coming back for his senior season! The rest of the Pac-12 is shaking in fear! AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Definitely not easy! JT-2, you are such a trooper for taking this on!

And SR, I'll be keeping an eye out for that fic!

*glomps Eri* Merry Christmas!
        Glad gateraid is okay.

I saw that about Barkley when I was reading about VT's kicker getting arrested. Congrats and *sigh*.

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
        Merry Christmas to you too.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

can't believe this will be john's fourth christmas without elizabeth (Or is it the fifth?) i think i'm not counting the christmas after they lost her the first time after lifeline.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
            When did it become okay to walk around in stores in your pajamas?
            Since the movie New Year's Eve came out I guess... cause there's one character who goes to the New Year's celebration on Times Square in his PJ's.

Went to see it last night - Love Actually still does it better - but NYE isn't so bad either. A great cast with some cool A-listers, and a couple of lesser ones. I actually loved Michelle Pfeiffer and Zac Efron's part of the story the best. With a few twists and turns that I hadn't seen coming for the other storylines, and I had a great evening. But Love Actually still pwns!
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

*sigh* Let's try this again. Lost my first attempt.

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
              To you as well!

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
              can't believe this will be john's fourth christmas without elizabeth (Or is it the fifth?) i think i'm not counting the christmas after they lost her the first time after lifeline.
              No, it isn't because SGA Rising is slightly behind our time period. So in our time period, Elizabeth has been rescued and she and John are having sexytimes on Atlantis and drinking eggnog. *nods*

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Since the movie New Year's Eve came out I guess... cause there's one character who goes to the New Year's celebration on Times Square in his PJ's.

Went to see it last night - Love Actually still does it better - but NYE isn't so bad either. A great cast with some cool A-listers, and a couple of lesser ones. I actually loved Michelle Pfeiffer and Zac Efron's part of the story the best. With a few twists and turns that I hadn't seen coming for the other storylines, and I had a great evening. But Love Actually still pwns!
              I've seen women wearing pajama bottoms out in public for a long time now, but it never ceases to amaze me. Usually it's young people but this time the woman had to be in her 40s or 50s and the pants were white with Santas and candy canes. She looked ridiculous!

I haven't seen that movie but I agree that Love Actually is really good! That production company also did Definitely, Maybe. I recommend that one if you haven't seen it.

Comment

*sigh* Let's try this again. Lost my first attempt.
                Gah, I hate it when that happens!

No, it isn't because SGA Rising is slightly behind our time period. So in our time period, Elizabeth has been rescued and she and John are having sexytimes on Atlantis and drinking eggnog. *nods*
                Yeah, SGA Rising picks up in early 2010. So by this time in 2011... Elizabeth rescued, check. Eggnog, check. Sexytimes... maybe.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yeah, SGA Rising picks up in early 2010. So by this time in 2011... Elizabeth rescued, check. Eggnog, check. Sexytimes... maybe.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

I just got a PM from gateraid over on LJ, so he's fine. I will tell him to get over here and say hello whenever he gets a spare moment.
                    Im here, everything's sweet as for me, but time's been getting away on me in the last few days. I live an hour away from the epicentre, which doesn't sound a lot, but these are really shallow quakes (less than 10k deep - the japan one, although much higher in magnitude, was 120k deep) so they blast the crap out of everything nearby and if you're further away you only get a mild shake (it might knock the odd thing off the shelf, or cause some superficial cracking, but nothing major). There were four moderately large ones in 24hrs, some buildings that were going to be demo'd fell down, it scared a lot of people, and the liquefaction is back. Apparently this sort of thing goes on for two years after a big quake based on overseas trends, although they did say initially it would only be one year.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Ah, so next christmas when it comes on I won't have to scratch my eyes out. Always a bonus
                    sigpic

Comment

Trouble with Internet. The world is against me. I can't come here often.lol

Little post just to say "MERRY CHRISTMAS"!!!!!!!!!!
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                        Trouble with Internet. The world is against me. I can't come here often.lol

Little post just to say "MERRY CHRISTMAS"!!!!!!!!!!
                        Merry Christmas back to you and joyeux noel.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Merry Christmas back to you and joyeux noel.

Joyeux Noël to my american family.
                          Mi (real) mom is already tired of me. I'm really crazy during Christmas.
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Wishing the Sparky Army a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

Hope all is well in the Sparky universe and that your holiday season is filled with special times with those you love!
                            sigpic
                            Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                              Joyeux Noël to my american family.
                              Mi (real) mom is already tired of me. I'm really crazy during Christmas.
                              Come spend the holiday with us. I'll be cooking for the next 3 days. Somehow I ended up hosting a Christmas Day brunch just so I can use the hand-painted dishes Mr. SR's aunt gave me for friends who will be alone on Christmas. *adjusts halo* Then when SR Jr. and Miss M get back from having Christmas with her family, we do it all over again on Monday. So come anytime. There will be food.

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                              Wishing the Sparky Army a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

Hope all is well in the Sparky universe and that your holiday season is filled with special times with those you love!
                              Same to you and your family. Hope the holiday is merry and bright.
                              sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday and Happy Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas to Probie and SMB_BOOKS! Glad you two could stop in! And Probie, I think we all get a little crazy around Christmas. Hm, I wonder if it's the eggnog...

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                                Im here, everything's sweet as for me, but time's been getting away on me in the last few days. I live an hour away from the epicentre, which doesn't sound a lot, but these are really shallow quakes (less than 10k deep - the japan one, although much higher in magnitude, was 120k deep) so they blast the crap out of everything nearby and if you're further away you only get a mild shake (it might knock the odd thing off the shelf, or cause some superficial cracking, but nothing major). There were four moderately large ones in 24hrs, some buildings that were going to be demo'd fell down, it scared a lot of people, and the liquefaction is back. Apparently this sort of thing goes on for two years after a big quake based on overseas trends, although they did say initially it would only be one year.
                                Gah, the shallow-depth quakes are freaky! Yeah, there can be significant aftershocks for years after a really big quake; everything can be calm for a while, and then an aftershock will pop up at random. It can be scary if you're not used to it. Anyway, we're all glad you're okay and that you were able to check in and say hi! *big hugs*

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                Come spend the holiday with us. I'll be cooking for the next 3 days. Somehow I ended up hosting a Christmas Day brunch just so I can use the hand-painted dishes Mr. SR's aunt gave me for friends who will be alone on Christmas. *adjusts halo* Then when SR Jr. and Miss M get back from having Christmas with her family, we do it all over again on Monday. So come anytime. There will be food.
                                Sounds like a lot of work, a lot of fun, and very tasty!
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X