No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all! I'm showing off some of my presents from the Secret Santa project on the whump thread. MSusy was my Santa. She made some wonderful stuff, including some Sparky and also my new Castle sig.

Spoiler:

Aren't they pretty?

Comment

And to all our Jewish readers...

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        Hi all! I'm showing off some of my presents from the Secret Santa project on the whump thread. MSusy was my Santa. She made some wonderful stuff, including some Sparky and also my new Castle sig.

Aren't they pretty?
        Gorgeous. Love the sig also.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I might as well show off a few of the sigs I made for the challenge as well. I'll pick out only the ones with a bit of relevance.

Spoiler:

Most of us love Vegas, so these are relevant. *snort*

This is an Atlantis family one, including Elizabeth of course.

This one has zero relevance to this thread, but his expression is just adorable.

RELEVANCE!!

For the ladies...

Comment

JT-2, I'm too lazy to remove all the img tags from those, so I'm just going to say "WOW." Those were great.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              JT-2, I'm too lazy to remove all the img tags from those, so I'm just going to say "WOW." Those were great.
              Thanks! What's odd is that my favorite one is that second one from Vegas, with the quote "It's amazing how one incident can entirely alter the course of your life." That one was the very easiest one. Just a pic and text. It's Joe's expression that completely sells it. Poor baby.

My recipient was syfyfan, and she creates such beautiful work. I felt so unworthy.

Comment

Wow, JT-2! The gifts you received, and the gifts you gave, are fantastic! My fave has to be the sig you made with the "I'm too cute to whump" line. HAHAHAHAH! Poor John! That was soooo cute!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And to all our Jewish readers...

I thank thee....I have a hannukah themed Sparky story for Sparky Advent!! It shall be posted tomorrow!
                  BALCONIES
                  The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks! What's odd is that my favorite one is that second one from Vegas, with the quote "It's amazing how one incident can entirely alter the course of your life." That one was the very easiest one. Just a pic and text. It's Joe's expression that completely sells it. Poor baby.

My recipient was syfyfan, and she creates such beautiful work. I felt so unworthy.
                    I love all my gifts
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
                      I love all my gifts
                      I love the idea that so many groups do this sort of thing. The people are the reason I'm still around in fandom. When people say "Oh, you're still involved with that? I thought that show was canceled." they can never understand that after awhile it's not so much about the show as the friends you make.
                      sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday! Has everyone finished their Christmas shopping yet? LOL!

I love the idea that so many groups do this sort of thing. The people are the reason I'm still around in fandom. When people say "Oh, you're still involved with that? I thought that show was canceled." they can never understand that after awhile it's not so much about the show as the friends you make.
                        Oh yes, THIS! The camaraderie is part of what makes fandom fandom.
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday! Has everyone finished their Christmas shopping yet? LOL!

Oh yes, THIS! The camaraderie is part of what makes fandom fandom.
                          *raises hand* Finished, but this is the week when I panic, think I didn't buy enough and overspend.
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Wow, JT-2! The gifts you received, and the gifts you gave, are fantastic! My fave has to be the sig you made with the "I'm too cute to whump" line. HAHAHAHAH! Poor John! That was soooo cute!
                              John just doesn't understand why people would want to hurt him.

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                              I thank thee....I have a hannukah themed Sparky story for Sparky Advent!! It shall be posted tomorrow!
                              Awesome! Can't wait to read it.

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
                              I love all my gifts
                              One of my ideas was to put some of the lyrics from Solitary Man next to a pic of John in Vegas, and then I saw you'd already created one with that! I said out loud "oh come on!!!"

Precisely!! And I tend to watch shows after everyone else is already done with them anyway.

Just have one more card to get. I haven't wrapped anything, though, and never did send out the Christmas cards.

*raises hand* Finished, but this is the week when I panic, think I didn't buy enough and overspend.
                              I do that too! I've determined not to do it this year. *stays strong*

Comment

Thanks for all the winter holiday wishes, poundpuppy29!

John just doesn't understand why people would want to hurt him.
                                Silly John! Doesn't he realize that when he gets hurt, Lizzeh will come sit by his bedside to give him lots of kisses and make him feel better?

Just have one more card to get. I haven't wrapped anything, though, and never did send out the Christmas cards.
                                Heh! Went out today and got some candles on sale at Pier 1 and sweet treats at Trader Joe's. I think we're pretty much ready, except for getting the cold cuts and deli salads on Christmas Eve.

I do that too! I've determined not to do it this year. *stays strong*
                                I'm still tempted to buy a few things for myself...

Comment

Working...
                                X