No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday! (yes, John, we know you're grinning like a maniac 'cause you got to have some wild times with Elizabeth last night!)

*looks around* Hey, where is everybody? Out running amok with Christmas stuff?
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday! (yes, John, we know you're grinning like a maniac 'cause you got to have some wild times with Elizabeth last night!)

I'm here. Barely. Another big emergency in the SR household yesterday. My washer died and we had to get a new one. Through some miracle we hope it will be delivered later today. I badly need something Sparky to resettle me.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And once again, all of his friends abandon him. None of them went to go see him when he was turning into a bug (except for Lizzeh, of course), and they're all tucking tails and running again. Grrrr!
        That's why he needs his super sekrit girlfriend back! *nods*

Woolsey is totally a Sparky shipper. Has been from the beginning. Just remember how he was asking all those questions that got John so riled up in Misbegotten that he was defending his Lizzeh's honor. Hee! *hugs Woolsey*
        Oh, totally! John got so upset with him. Don't question his woman, dammit!

Huh? What? I'm here! I'm awake! Sure, I am.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        I'm here. Barely. Another big emergency in the SR household yesterday. My washer died and we had to get a new one. Through some miracle we hope it will be delivered later today. I badly need something Sparky to resettle me.
        Enough with the house whump for you!!

This video can always make me smile:

Spoiler:

Or how about a cute Sparky scene or two:

Spoiler:

Comment

Or Joe being confirmed for Fedcon 2012 - and I think Kris tends to go there every year so she can bring home plenty more pictures.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Ohnoes! What the heck is with household appliances lately? They just don't make 'em like they used to.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
            That's why he needs his super sekrit girlfriend back! *nods*
            Yup yup!

Ahhhh. I can never get enough of the cute moments, and the "Smitten" and "defending Lizzeh's honor" scenes are two of my faves!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            Or Joe being confirmed for Fedcon 2012 - and I think Kris tends to go there every year so she can bring home plenty more pictures.
            Hmm, when I talked to Kris at the LAX con last month, she mentioned she was disappointed in how Fedcon went this year and thinking about not going next year.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hmm, when I talked to Kris at the LAX con last month, she mentioned she was disappointed in how Fedcon went this year and thinking about not going next year.
              Maybe with the right guests...
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Joe and Torri US con! ME WANT!

Comment

Now that would make the fact that my house is turning against me easier to take.

Thanks guys for the cheer. Loved the vids.

Got the new washer and I think I'm going to like it. Now I'm wondering what appliance will go next.
                  sigpic

Comment

Now that would make the fact that my house is turning against me easier to take.

Got the new washer and I think I'm going to like it. Now I'm wondering what appliance will go next.
                    I feel for you. All of our appliances are approximately the same age so it's any time now that they start going under one by one. And how often do roofs have to be redone? Ours was done 10 years ago but it's got funny looking water marks on it.

Home ownership sucks.

Comment

Oh yes please now.

I feel for you. All of our appliances are approximately the same age so it's any time now that they start going under one by one. And how often do roofs have to be redone? Ours was done 10 years ago but it's got funny looking water marks on it.

Home ownership sucks.
                      Ack. Had both the ice maker in our fridge and something (a timer?) in our washing machine go kablooey in the same month a little while ago. Fortunately, repairs cost less than new appliances would, otherwise we would've had that to contend with too. Bad enough just waiting for the repair guy to show up. Argh.

Comment

Oh yes please now.
                        Maybe if we all ask Santa for that? Oh wait, you have to be "good" to get things from him.

Ack. Had both the ice maker in our fridge and something (a timer?) in our washing machine go kablooey in the same month a little while ago. Fortunately, repairs cost less than new appliances would, otherwise we would've had that to contend with too. Bad enough just waiting for the repair guy to show up. Argh.
                        Yeah. I can't imagine telling my work "I'll be there sometime Monday." But they can get away with it.

Comment

Maybe if we all ask Santa for that? Oh wait, you have to be "good" to get things from him.
                          Hey! We've been good little Sparkies!

Yeah. I can't imagine telling my work "I'll be there sometime Monday." But they can get away with it.
                          *snorts* At least when the one guy who was coming out for the ice maker got sick, they were able to fit us in a couple of days later rather than having to wait a whole extra week.

Comment

If Joe and Torri come to New York my life will be made.
                            BALCONIES
                            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                            sigpic

Comment

Home ownership sucks.
                              It does come in cycles, doesn't it? Roofs should last a good 20-30 years unless there's a big hailstorm like we had a few years ago. The whole county just about got new roofs.

Hearing you guys talk about repair woes makes me realize how lucky we are. I have a great appliance repair company that usually comes out that very day. Our heat/AC company also does electrical and plumbing. We pay an annual fee to get special service and they also come out the day you call. I think there's a lot of competition here, so they try extra hard.

Now I'm off to try out the new washer. *fingers crossed*
                              sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

It does come in cycles, doesn't it? Roofs should last a good 20-30 years unless there's a big hailstorm like we had a few years ago. The whole county just about got new roofs.

Hearing you guys talk about repair woes makes me realize how lucky we are. I have a great appliance repair company that usually comes out that very day. Our heat/AC company also does electrical and plumbing. We pay an annual fee to get special service and they also come out the day you call. I think there's a lot of competition here, so they try extra hard.

Now I'm off to try out the new washer. *fingers crossed*
                                Wow! Now that's what I call service! Good luck with the new washer!

Comment

Working...
                                X