No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharing the sig I made for AFA thread...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post

Once again, you make beautiful art!!

KISSxSparky.gif

ETA - Can I use this one? Pretty please?

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        Once again, you make beautiful art!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33046[/ATTACH]

ETA - Can I use this one? Pretty please?
        Thanks! Yes you can
        sigpic

Comment

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/...rall/red3.jpg/
          Gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            I don't think I've said in public how nice your new sig/avatar combo is, as well. Sad, but very pretty.

Poor woobie.

Comment

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/...orall/red3.jpg
              That's a beautiful sig!

I don't think I've said in public how nice your new sig/avatar combo is, as well. Sad, but very pretty.

Poor woobie.
              *wibbles at John*

It's kind of funny in a twisted way how much seeing John go woobie over Elizabeth has totally upped the believability of Sheppard/Weir. Does that make us strange?
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                That's a beautiful sig!

*wibbles at John*

It's kind of funny in a twisted way how much seeing John go woobie over Elizabeth has totally upped the believability of Sheppard/Weir. Does that make us strange?
                Thank you
                sigpic

Comment

I loved that moment. I always wondered what he was more surprised by, that she was cooking or that she was cooking for Lucious. Or was he thinking about how she would never cook for him?
                  His reaction was the same as mine, but even I still don't know which I was more surprised by. Possibly by the fact that they'd never used that gag before

I haven't had an offer like that in a *looks around for Mr. SR* long time. Not creepy at all. You make perfect sense most of the time, so keep analyzing all you want.
                  Mr. SR is a lucky, lucky man

Thanks! I wouldn't know if your salute was right or wrong. *glances up to heaven where my dad is fuming at me for not knowing that.... Sorry, dad! Uhhhh, go Army!*
                  I think they were like me when they saw Joe's salute. Impressed with the gusto with which he executed it, but didn't think past that to realise it was incorrect. I'm surprised that it wasn't mentioned by someone, given that Cadman's hair was an issue (as should have been Carter's)

Do you two need a storage closet?
                  She only has eyes for one man. Okay, maybe two men, but the second one is taken

No thanks, we'll save the closets for Sparky.

I've always liked younger men, except for Mr. SR of course. And John wasn't younger than Lizzie.
                  Yes, entirely age appropriate. Not that that's everything of course, but in this case I think it was important for their dynamic. Could you imagine the personality disconnect if they'd met ten years prior? Hmm, she was probably already working for the government then, so it mightn't have been as large as when she was still a hippie pacifist idealist

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday! Not so lazy for me, we're battening down the hatches in preparation for a storm coming in tonight. Whee! I think I may watch The Storm/The Eye tonight just for old times' sake. KOLYAAAAAA!!!!!!
                  Uh oh, how did the storm go?

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                  Forgot about the thumb. Have to agree about TPTW needing to look at the site. Sheppard and Ford could have used some serious lessons in saluting. They even got salutes right on M*A*S*H most of the time, for crying out loud.
                  Colonel Potter for base commander!

I like it, but I love your avatar/sig mix

That's a beautiful sig!

*wibbles at John*

Strange is relative. SPN fandom anyone?
                  sigpic

Comment

Poor woobie.
                    Thanks. I think I use that shot of John more than any other. Love that moment.

That's a beautiful sig!

*wibbles at John*

You're right. That single act by Joe did more to change the Sparky dynamic than anything TPTB came up with. John's grief over losing her was right there for everyone to see, and there was absolutely no way to misinterpret it.
                    sigpic

Comment

That single act by Joe did more to change the Sparky dynamic than anything TPTB came up with. John's grief over losing her was right there for everyone to see, and there was absolutely no way to misinterpret it.
                      Is that a challenge?
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        Is that a challenge?
                        Go for it. *snort*
                        sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                          His reaction was the same as mine, but even I still don't know which I was more surprised by. Possibly by the fact that they'd never used that gag before
                          Not that they'd really had opportunity to use that gag before...

I think they were like me when they saw Joe's salute. Impressed with the gusto with which he executed it, but didn't think past that to realise it was incorrect. I'm surprised that it wasn't mentioned by someone, given that Cadman's hair was an issue (as should have been Carter's)
                          I seem to recall that Stargate did have advisors from the military. I guess TPTW had started ignoring them by the time Atlantis rolled around.

Yes, entirely age appropriate. Not that that's everything of course, but in this case I think it was important for their dynamic. Could you imagine the personality disconnect if they'd met ten years prior? Hmm, she was probably already working for the government then, so it mightn't have been as large as when she was still a hippie pacifist idealist
                          Hmm, perhaps.

Uh oh, how did the storm go?
                          Not that bad. Lots of rain, but we didn't get any really howling winds. Only one bit of thunder and lightning, which disappointed me. I always like a good thunderstorm.

Colonel Potter for base commander!

You're right. That single act by Joe did more to change the Sparky dynamic than anything TPTB came up with. John's grief over losing her was right there for everyone to see, and there was absolutely no way to misinterpret it.
                          Though some try anyway. And fail. Miserably.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          Is that a challenge?
                          Go for it. *snort*
                          Them's fightin' words! LOL!
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I like it, but I love your avatar/sig mix
                            Thanks
                            sigpic

Comment

Taking a break from trying to create artwork. Even with help from syfyfan and Madness reigns, I still can't make anything pretty. *sigh* It has to be a left brain/right brain disconnect. I am math girl, after all.

And you know Gero never thought Joe would take it as far as he did. I'm sure he just wrote "John looks sad." You never learned, Marty, that you shouldn't give Joe and Torri any leeway.

Go for it. *snort*
                              He was tearing up because he'd gone to great lengths to set up a murder plot that was going to happen the following week. All his hard work was going to be wasted.

Comment

Taking a break from trying to create artwork. Even with help from syfyfan and Madness reigns, I still can't make anything pretty. *sigh* It has to be a left brain/right brain disconnect. I am math girl, after all.
                                Eh, give it some time. We all go through a learning curve before things really start clicking.

And you know Gero never thought Joe would take it as far as he did. I'm sure he just wrote "John looks sad." You never learned, Marty, that you shouldn't give Joe and Torri any leeway.
                                Give 'em an inch, they'll steal a mile out from under you! Ahahahah!

He was tearing up because he'd gone to great lengths to set up a murder plot that was going to happen the following week. All his hard work was going to be wasted.

Comment

Working...
                                X