No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awww...I missed the football shout-outs. I'm a bad Sparky. I was trapped in the Press Box of the Dawgs/Tigers game and had to watch the whole thing play out with no escape (and no recourse for disappointment, as we're not allowed to be partial in the press box).

Captions! Yay!

ZOMG the Major Lorne one. Yikes.

Falcon, feel better! *sends warm blankies*
    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

I tried to post Falcon's story to the J/E community and it said it had to be approved before it was posted.

WTF is that about???

Anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
        Awww...I missed the football shout-outs. I'm a bad Sparky. I was trapped in the Press Box of the Dawgs/Tigers game and had to watch the whole thing play out with no escape (and no recourse for disappointment, as we're not allowed to be partial in the press box).
        Gah, that's rough! *hugs you*

Hope you'll be around a bit more soon!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        I tried to post Falcon's story to the J/E community and it said it had to be approved before it was posted.

WTF is that about???

Anyone know?
        It may just be an LJ fart, goodness knows that's been happening enough lately. I'd suggest contacting the comm's mods for more info.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          LOL!! Good ones...

I got the flu... again... I sat in the waiting room at the doctor's office this morning, right next to a heater giving its all and 20 minutes later I was still shivering. Mmm yeah, that pretty much gave it away for me...
          Aw (((huggles))) Haven't you had a cold for, like, a month? Or is this two seperate colds - if so, both are terribly bad luck on your part

Feeling less cold - heater on full, several sweaters and a blanket do help.
          And meds... I love my meds.
          Meds <3 And a visit from Doctor Kate would be pretty good too, I imagine

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday and Happy Birthday to our One True Leader, Torri Higginson!

Take care of yourself and get better soon, Falcon! It's never fun being sick, but especially at this time of year. *sends warm blankets and hot tea*

I knew there had to be more to why I didn't like him! LOL
          I don't like him because....well, that scene actually.

WTF is that about???

Anyone know?
          Something to do with posting from a private journal to a public one?
          sigpic

Comment

Are any of you members of john_elizabeth on LJ? I really want to get FH's story posted today. I could send you the html.

I sent a message to the owner but haven't heard anything. I don't know if they even operate that community any more.

The post finally went through. Direct link to Falcon Horus's story is here: http://archiveofourown.org/works/289097

ps - Hope you feel better soon, dear little lemming. I don't have any soup, so here's some sugar:

sugar.jpg
            Last edited by JT-2; 06 December 2011, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Are any of you members of john_elizabeth on LJ? I really want to get FH's story posted today. I could send you the html.

I sent a message to the owner but haven't heard anything. I don't know if they even operate that community any more.

The post finally went through. Direct link to Falcon Horus's story is here: http://archiveofourown.org/works/289097

ps - Hope you feel better soon, dear little lemming. I don't have any soup, so here's some sugar:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32990[/ATTACH]
              Worth the wait. Go read *shoos*
              sigpic

Comment

LOL!! Good ones...

I got the flu... again... I sat in the waiting room at the doctor's office this morning, right next to a heater giving its all and 20 minutes later I was still shivering. Mmm yeah, that pretty much gave it away for me...
                Hope you feel better soon, FH.

*Sends chicken soup and several warm blankets*

Read your story FH and I loved it!!
                Last edited by mandogater; 06 December 2011, 08:40 PM.
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Tis quiet in here. Let me scare some casual viewers away

Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:

So am I. Well, we have a lot of exploring to do.

“We”?

Until Rodney delivers the preliminary status report, I’m all yours. Put me to work, Colonel.

Alright, let’s make up some time. Break into teams. Ronon, you’re with Teyla. Elizabeth, you’re with me -- or I’m with you, however you wanna put it.

Either [ee-ther] way ... or either [eye-ther] way.

Great. Let's go round the corner and **** against that wall. Or warrrrll, however you wanna put it

Either [ee-ther] way ... or either [eye-ther] way. Just so long as we're clear on what's happening

Could you tell where it departed from the transcript

As an addendum to that

Spoiler:

Buddy, got any protection?

Sure, here ya go

Not what I meant, big guy *shakes head*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                    Aw (((huggles))) Haven't you had a cold for, like, a month? Or is this two seperate colds - if so, both are terribly bad luck on your part
                    No, that wasn't me... though I've had the flu before so I was under the impression I would be in the clear but apparently I was wrong. How many types of flu are there? ... Actually, on second though don't answer that.

Meds <3 And a visit from Doctor Kate would be pretty good too, I imagine
                    Indeed.

Something to do with posting from a private journal to a public one?
                    Hence why I didn't post it on my journal... ...to avoid such issues.

Sugar's just as great.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                    Read your story FH and I loved it!!
                    Glad you enjoyed it.

Yup, that'll scare them away alright.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

That was adorable. That John, always eager to please.

And gateraid, you continue to be a naughty naughty boy. Keep it up.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

FH, that story was so perfect. You included Dr. Biro! I always love it when stories include some of the secondary women.

Spoiler:
                        Spoiler:

“We”?

Until Rodney delivers the preliminary status report, I’m all yours. Put me to work, Colonel.

Alright, let’s make up some time. Break into teams. Ronon, you’re with Teyla. Elizabeth, you’re with me -- or I’m with you, however you wanna put it.

Great. Let's go round the corner and **** against that wall. Or warrrrll, however you wanna put it

Either [ee-ther] way ... or either [eye-ther] way. Just so long as we're clear on what's happening

As an addendum to that

Spoiler:

Sure, here ya go

ROTFLMAO!! I can not beat that one.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

SQUEE! Falcon, your story is fantastic! That's our John, so cute and shy about wanting to impress the girl he likes! Awwwww! And you got Dr. Biro in too!

Spoiler:
                          Spoiler:

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/...ubmersion1.jpg

“We”?

As an addendum to that

Spoiler:

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/...ubmersion2.jpg

Sure, here ya go

I'm with Falcon; you definitely scared 'em away. Cracktastic as always!
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

FH, that story was so perfect. You included Dr. Biro! I always love it when stories include some of the secondary women.
                            Thank you. I'm glad I could have been of service filling up that calendar.

And if you want secondary characters included - I tend to do that since they have just as much of a right to have a story written as the regulars do.

And since I was told recently you're not a true fan if your favorites aren't the regulars, I'm more determined not to be a true fan.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            SQUEE! Falcon, your story is fantastic! That's our John, so cute and shy about wanting to impress the girl he likes! Awwwww! And you got Dr. Biro in too!
                            At first I was going to go with Kate as the teacher but then I changed it to someone who no one would suspect could be good at dancing, or who might do a little dancing in their spare time. So, my next choice was Biro - I gave her a different side to her character.

Though I'm fairly certain not many people are going to remember her.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Thank you. I'm glad I could have been of service filling up that calendar.

And if you want secondary characters included - I tend to do that since they have just as much of a right to have a story written as the regulars do.

And since I was told recently you're not a true fan if your favorites aren't the regulars, I'm more determined not to be a true fan.

At first I was going to go with Kate as the teacher but then I changed it to someone who no one would suspect could be good at dancing, or who might do a little dancing in their spare time. So, my next choice was Biro - I gave her a different side to her character.

Though I'm fairly certain not many people are going to remember her.
                              *raises hand* I remember Biro and her cute crush on Carson in Sunday when she was so eager to go fishing with him. I loved her in Hot Zone. She would have been a great source of more comic relief if they had chosen to use her.

And why in the world would anyone say you're not a true fan for any reason? There was something in the show for everyone.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                *raises hand* I remember Biro and her cute crush on Carson in Sunday when she was so eager to go fishing with him. I loved her in Hot Zone. She would have been a great source of more comic relief if they had chosen to use her.
                                Yes, she started babbling so excitedly. It was adorable!

This is a cute fix it story with Dr. Biro in it: http://chiarahhue.livejournal.com/6285.html#cutid1

And why in the world would anyone say you're not a true fan for any reason? There was something in the show for everyone.
                                Cause some people are narrow minded.

Comment

Working...
                                X