Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
    I seem to be the only person who does NOT think it was her. There's nothing conclusive to say either way of course, but I don't think it was their (TPTW) intention *shrugs*
    Oh I certainly don't think it was their intention. I'm sure it never even crossed their minds to think of the parallel they were making to our John with that story.

Still, I like to think it was her.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Not so happy and fluffy for me, though. Had a terrible night's sleep. I wanna go back to bed. *whines*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        This is the only show fandom that I've actively participated in, so I don't know about other shows except for what I hear. But I've heard some scary stuff.
        The only other fandom I actively participate in is Legend of the Seeker, however believe me when I say that some Richard/Kahlan folks can be incredibly scary and go to great lengths to make your life as miserable as possible if you happen to ship either character with someone else.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hey everybody!

Miss everyone, hope everything's going good for everybody ... I have a confession: I'm a bad Sparky fangirl and forgot about the Sparky!Con.

However, seeing all the pics from the con has reinspired me. I'm going to try and finish my Sparky fics that have been a WIP for 15 months now.

It's a chilly 60 degrees in Florida right now. So happy I only have 11 more days of work until my 2 week break!!!

Take care, everybody, be back around soon!

forever!!!

Comment

Day 1 of Sparky Advent has been posted. HUGE thanks to Madness reigns for making the awesome background graphic. I could never have made anything that nice.

http://john-elizabeth.livejournal.com/1475899.html

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
              Hey everybody!

Miss everyone, hope everything's going good for everybody ... I have a confession: I'm a bad Sparky fangirl and forgot about the Sparky!Con.

However, seeing all the pics from the con has reinspired me. I'm going to try and finish my Sparky fics that have been a WIP for 15 months now.

It's a chilly 60 degrees in Florida right now. So happy I only have 11 more days of work until my 2 week break!!!

Take care, everybody, be back around soon!

forever!!!
              *Waves Hi* It's been awhile SW. Don't be a stranger!
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

*waves to SW* Hooray for Christmas break! I hope we'll get to see those fics soon, and take care of yourself!

Day 1 of Sparky Advent has been posted. HUGE thanks to Madness reigns for making the awesome background graphic. I could never have made anything that nice.

Yay! That is a gorgeous pic from Madness reigns! (I don't think I could've made anything that nice, either. This will inspire me to practice more with Photoshop, methinks. )
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hi ShipperWriter!!

It's FRIDAY!!

Some Sparky flirting to spice up your day:

Comment

Hi ShipperWriter!!

It's FRIDAY!!

Some Sparky flirting to spice up your day:

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...tl_104_928.JPG

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...tl_104_930.JPG
                    Mmmm, and John's wearing RED. Lizzeh's color. Coincidence? I think not.

Comment

There's also these instances of John preferring red:

Prodigal
                      Spoiler:

John and Rodney racing cars....

Rodney's car is yellow (Jennifer's medical color) while John's is red. Hmm... subliminal, perhaps?

Then of course, Vegas:
                      Spoiler:

John's awesome red car.

This makes both my shippy and whumper sides happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

*waves to SW* Hooray for Christmas break! I hope we'll get to see those fics soon, and take care of yourself!

Yay! That is a gorgeous pic from Madness reigns! (I don't think I could've made anything that nice, either. This will inspire me to practice more with Photoshop, methinks. )
                        Thanks guys, I'm glad you like it

Love Day 1 JT
                        sigpic
                        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                          Thanks guys, I'm glad you like it

Love Day 1 JT
                          Thanks!

Now I can take a break and then take some GIMP tutorials before I start on my Secret Santa project.

Comment

Hello guys long time no speak. So I am starting to notice that all my couples relate to Sparky in some way.

Like for example I started watching Castle, I don't know if I am mad or if its just the beautiful Stana Katic, I feel Kate Beckett gives Castle the same look Elizabeth often gives John.

Does anyone else notice that? You see Sparky in everyone?
                            BALCONIES
                            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                            sigpic

Comment

There's also these instances of John preferring red:

Prodigal
                              Spoiler:
                              http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...l_PDVD_029.JPG

John and Rodney racing cars....

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...l_PDVD_032.JPG

Rodney's car is yellow (Jennifer's medical color) while John's is red. Hmm... subliminal, perhaps?

Then of course, Vegas:
                              Spoiler:
                              http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb..._PDVD_1137.JPG
                              John's awesome red car.

This makes both my shippy and whumper sides happy.
                              Heehee! Ohhhh yes, John does like RED, doesn't he? Didn't JoeF say that RED was one of his favorite colors, too?

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                              Hello guys long time no speak. So I am starting to notice that all my couples relate to Sparky in some way.

Like for example I started watching Castle, I don't know if I am mad or if its just the beautiful Stana Katic, I feel Kate Beckett gives Castle the same look Elizabeth often gives John.

*waves* Hiya! I don't watch Castle, but I seem to recall others who are watching have made similar observations about Beckett/Castle = Weir/Sheppard.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post

Hi there! Love your Hanukkah sig! I took my overly colorful Christmas ones down because it's just too early and I was getting sick of it already. I'll put them back up in a few weeks.

I see Sparky everywhere too but I haven't seen it with Castle. I'm so far behind on that show. (I hope Anuna isn't lurking cause she'll spork me for that).

I've been rewatching BSG and I got to Sine Qua Non last night. I've mentioned before how strongly I feel that parallels John in S4/5, especially that conversation between Adama and Romo. *sigh*

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Heehee! Ohhhh yes, John does like RED, doesn't he? Didn't JoeF say that RED was one of his favorite colors, too?
                                It's FATE!

Last edited by JT-2; 02 December 2011, 10:39 AM. Reason: grammar is nice

Comment

Working...
                                X