Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
    !!!!! And that is why ALL my advent entries (count 9 - not including the covers I made for you!) were finished LAST WEEK!!!!!!! (now if I could get all my gift buying as organised I'll be all set! )

I'm just kidding! I bow down to your non-procrastination.

bow-down.gif

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

And yes, I'm still gloating over last night's win.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Deliberate repost!!

: John, I thought we discussed it this morning?!?
      : I know, but I was just wondering what she would think of it.

Now what did he just ask Kate...
      I left this one to you since I figured you'd come up with something good for it, and you didn't disappoint! Love it!

It's too bad no one's ever released high resolution versions of those shots.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Mmm.... but they do beat the season 5 fiasco cast images so better than nothing I guess.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Mmm.... but they do beat the season 5 fiasco cast images so better than nothing I guess.
          Are those the ones with the floating people?

That was some BAD Photoshopping.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

Yup, that was them.

And whoever did those, that was indeed bad photoshopping.

I added some extra stuff.

Comment

Yup, that was them.

Was just going to post this and FH posted her versions which are so much more believable than the originals

Spoiler:

Okay, so no shadows or reflections......you know there is only one explanation........ THE WHOLE EXPEDITION CONSISTS OF VAMPIRES!!!!!

sigpic
              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

True, dat. I think just about anything would be better than the S5 pics.

Yup, that was them.

BWAHAHAHAH! Oh, that is sooo good!

Was just going to post this and FH posted her versions which are so much more believable than the originals

Spoiler:

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l547/OCD_32/Stargate_Atlantis_S5_0031.jpg[/IMG]

Okay, so no shadows or reflections......you know there is only one explanation........ THE WHOLE EXPEDITION CONSISTS OF VAMPIRES!!!!!

Hmmm....
                Spoiler:
                Does their skin sparkle?
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Hmmm....
                  Spoiler:
                  Does their skin sparkle?

Oh God I hope not!!!
                  sigpic
                  Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Oh FH, those images still make me laugh!

Spoiler:

That would explain how they're floating!!

And look how small Woolsey looks compared to Shep and Rodney.

Comment

Even the lighting is off... I really wonder who approved them. Seriously, that is some bad merchandising. I was even headdesking in Marseille when I saw that one of the images of Joe Flanigan was a season 5 cast-shot.

Comment

Oh God I hope not!!!

Oh FH, those images still make me laugh!

That would explain how they're floating!!

And look how small Woolsey looks compared to Shep and Rodney.
                        Good grief, even Ronon looks small in that pic. Now that must've been hard to pull off.

Even the lighting is off... I really wonder who approved them. Seriously, that is some bad merchandising. I was even headdesking in Marseille when I saw that one of the images of Joe Flanigan was a season 5 cast-shot.
                        I wouldn't be surprised if Joe was also headdesking over those S5 pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          I wouldn't be surprised if Joe was also headdesking over those S5 pics.
                          When did Sheppard learn to float?

Comment

When did Sheppard learn to float?
                            Must be a side effect of the ATA gene...

Comment

Must be a side effect of the ATA gene...
                              That's got to be it.

Comment

That leads me into a question I've had.

How did certain humans get the ATA gene? Did some Ancients have sexytimes with some humans? Are some humans just evolving faster?

Comment

Working...
                                X