Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Heh, that's why I stuck to just the Stargate con. Darnit, if I'd known you were going to be splitting your time between all three cons, I would've brought my camera anyway and tried to get some pics. BTW everyone, Torri looked gorgeous! I'm gonna have to post my photo op pic and the con report soon. But I got to meet Kris and Torrealis, which made this con extra special for me. We really are going to have to all try to go to a con together (hopefully one with Joe and Torri!).
    It would be epic if all the Sparkies could get together at a con where Joe and Torri were also present! EPIC!!!!
    And it was awesome to finally meet you in real live! *bounces*

Sig by me

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams, but especially to my USC Trojans, who will be taking on our despised crosstown rivals, the UCLA Bruins! Fight on Trojans! Beat the Bruins!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      I'm going to make an extra chocolate chip cookie pie because I only got 1 slice this year. That's so fundamentally wrong!! My sister-in-law screwed up the squash pies so everyone ended up eating MY pie instead. *stomps foot*
      Chocolate chip cookie pie? I don't think I'd be able to stop at just one piece, either. Unless it was a big piece.

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      It would be epic if all the Sparkies could get together at a con where Joe and Torri were also present! EPIC!!!!
      And it was awesome to finally meet you in real live! *bounces*
      I know, right? A Sparky Con USA would be awesome! We'd have to book a conference room of our own just to have Atlantis Rising staff meetings, LOL!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

To all my LJ-friends on here. Check out my POST and please comment. Thanks!!

Sig by me

Comment

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We had another big family lunch today and are now ready for some football!!!!
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Congrats to Southern Red's Hokies! They won their game 28-0.

Best of luck to the USC Trojans when they play a little later tonight.

I know, right? A Sparky Con USA would be awesome! We'd have to book a conference room of our own just to have Atlantis Rising staff meetings, LOL!
            And I could sit in and keep the drinks going.

Comment

Congrats to Southern Red's Hokies! They won their game 28-0.

Best of luck to the USC Trojans when they play a little later tonight.
              Ooops, that was actually 38-0. And here's the rest of the current scoreboard: Georgia smacked down Georgia Tech, 31-17 (Eri13 is currently gloating like mad over on Twitter! ), Air Force slayed Colorado State, 45-21, and Navy has a bye both this week and next in preparation for their annual grudge match against Army on Dec. 19. So it's a good day in Atlantis.

T-minus 48 minutes until kickoff at the Coliseum!

And I could sit in and keep the drinks going.
              And toss any ideas into the ring that we haven't thought of. We can always use another mind or two.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

So far Scary Kitty's Trojans are kicking major butt. 29-0 at halftime. Ouch!!

Lots of partying on Atlantis and Sparky island tonight!

Saw this pic on the Sparky daily LJ comm. It's begging for a caption:

Comment

Chocolate chip cookie pie? I don't think I'd be able to stop at just one piece, either. Unless it was a big piece.

Are you a Chocolate addict too? I knew there was a reason I liked you.

A Sparky Con USA would be totally awesome!!
                  I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

And the final score: USC 50, UCLA 0. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

Not only have we totally destroyed our crosstown rival, we've just turned next week's Pac-12 title game between Oregon and UCLA into an utter joke. Screw you and your sanctions, NCAA! Vengeance is ours! AHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                    Are you a Chocolate addict too? I knew there was a reason I liked you.

A Sparky Con USA would be totally awesome!!
                    Heh! Who doesn't like chocolate?

Comment

Saw this pic on the Sparky daily LJ comm. It's begging for a caption:

Deliberate repost!!

: John, I thought we discussed it this morning?!?
                      : I know, but I was just wondering what she would think of it.

Now what did he just ask Kate...
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        Deliberate repost!!

: John, I thought we discussed it this morning?!?
                        : I know, but I was just wondering what she would think of it.

Now what did he just ask Kate...

You're hilarious!

Hey, does anyone have the season 3 promotional photos that have just John and Elizabeth? I'm trying to make something for my Sparky Advent day (which is rapidly approaching- yikes!).

Comment

You're hilarious!
                          *takes a bow* Thank you!

Hey, does anyone have the season 3 promotional photos that have just John and Elizabeth? I'm trying to make something for my Sparky Advent day (which is rapidly approaching- yikes!).
                          I have one...

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            *takes a bow* Thank you!

I have one...

Spoiler:
                            That works! Thanks!

Comment

You're hilarious!

!!!!! And that is why ALL my advent entries (count 9 - not including the covers I made for you!) were finished LAST WEEK!!!!!!! (now if I could get all my gift buying as organised I'll be all set! )
                              sigpic
                              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

That works! Thanks!
                                Okay. Glad I can be of service.

Comment

Working...
                                X