Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    All the talk a couple of days ago about what happened to the jar John gave Elizabeth gave me another plot bunny I couldn't resist.

Spoiler:
    Notes from the heart

Dr. Elizabeth Weir still couldn’t believe it.

She was finally back in her Atlantis, nanite free. Once she was rescued from the Asurans, it had taken Rodney nearly six months to get the nanites to repair all the damage they had done with healthy human tissue and not more of themselves. The two days of tests Richard Woolsey had made Dr. Keller run on her to ensure she was nanite free felt like two years but at least she was back.

What was bugging her now was the fact she had been gone a little over a year and it only felt like a month to her. Oberoth had been keen to interrogate and experiment a bit on her. Unfortunately for him, she was able to influence parts of the collective when he linked to her. Finally, Oberoth ordered her to be put in a stasis pod indefinitely.

After Elizabeth finished redecorating her quarters - thankfully her belongings hadn’t been shipped back to Earth before Colonel Carter had picked up her diminished life signs during the destruction of Asuras - she started to pace the room. The IOA had spent the last week debating what to do with her now she was back.

Before she couldn’t take it anymore her door chimed, bringing the one person she had been desperate to see since she was cleared to leave the isolation room.

“John,” said Elizabeth as she flung her arms around him. “I knew you would come for me. It’s what kept me going before Oberoth had me put in a stasis pod.”

“I’d have been there sooner if it wasn’t for the IOA,” gripped John. “I’ve been keeping this for you while you were gone.”

Elizabeth couldn’t help but smile when he handed her the Athosian jar he had given her during their first year on Atlantis.

“Please come in, John. I could use the company.”

“I better not,” answered John a bit reluctantly and evasively. “I have a meeting and a mound of paperwork for Woolsey to get done. He’s threatening to send me back to Earth if I don’t get it done the same week it’s due. Can you believe him? I promise to come by later.”

A bit confused by his behavior, Elizabeth let John go and began looking for a place to set the jar. She stopped when she heard something rolling around inside of it. Elizabeth looked inside expecting to find the mints John always told her she should have kept in it. Instead she found a stack of notes neatly rubber banded together and addressed to her.

“Just hold on Elizabeth. I’ll find a way to come back for you. I promise, John.”

Elizabeth gasped as she realized John most have been writing these as a coping mechanism while she was a prisoner. Most were about day to day things and his frustration about not being able to rescue her. As she continued to read, Elizabeth learned about the Asuran-Wraith War, the Athosians disappearing and Teyla being pregnant. “It had to be Kanaan’s,” thought Elizabeth before she found John’s note confirming it.

Interspersed with those were several very personal notes that made her heart skip a beat.

“Why are the IOA dragging their feet!!! I miss you more each day, Elizabeth. Hang in there, John.”

“I’m so lonely I was almost tempted by the crazy space dominatrix that captured me yesterday. Can you ever forgive me?”

“When your duplicate told me you were dead, my heart stopped. Please let this nightmare be over soon.”

“My heart started working again when Carter said they found you and I realized how much I love you Elizabeth. Please don’t let this be another dream.”

“What is taking Rodney and Dr. Keller so long!! To be this close to you and not be able to tell you how much I love you is driving me crazy, Elizabeth. Please wake up.”

Once Elizabeth read the last note she put them back into the jar for safe keeping and headed for John’s quarters.

“I read the notes John,” announced Elizabeth as soon as John opened his door.

“You know how I can be,” shrugged John. “What should we do about this, now that you know?”

“This works for me,” said Elizabeth before kissing John. This time she could actually enjoy it since she was in control of her body. “How about you?”

Before he could respond Woolsey called him on the radio to inform him the IOA had finally made a decision about Elizabeth.

“I thought you would like to be the one to inform her she will be the Atlantis Expedition’s diplomat in residence, Colonel,” said Woolsey.

“I’m sure she’ll be glad to hear it,” smiled John as Elizabeth beamed at him. “Now where were we?”

John answered his own question by expressing all of his longing for Elizabeth in a deep, passionate kiss.
    *flails* Oh that was just what I needed at the end of a busy day. What a clever idea. I can just see John doing that.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      That was the woobiest of all woobies right there. I wonder if Joe can tear up at will or did they put drops in his eyes.

And that one from GitM was even more poignant because the others just left him there all alone. I wonder why the emphasis on just him. You'd think they wanted to make losing her personal for him, if you didn't know better. Once again we have TPTB showing us one thing and then denying it later.
      I agree with the Kitty - it's Joe's mad acting skillz.

As for GITM, well that was Binder making his final stand. Gero made his in S&R, and then Binder saw his chance. How wrong is it that different PTW shipped different couples? No wonder the audience was confused. And there's also the fact that Gero's early work was the basis for so much of Sparky fandom. It's all a puzzlement. (But let me point out that since Binder had previously written for Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman he was the only writer with professional ship writing in his background. Take that comment as you will. )

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      I vote for tearing up at will. Joe's got some mad acting skillz!

Yeah, one would think. But TPTW can deny it all they want, it doesn't change the fact that it's on screen, plain as day. *smirks*
      Canon, baby! Just as your sig says.

All the talk a couple of days ago about what happened to the jar John gave Elizabeth gave me another plot bunny I couldn't resist.

Spoiler:
      Notes from the heart

She was finally back in her Atlantis, nanite free. Once she was rescued from the Asurans, it had taken Rodney nearly six months to get the nanites to repair all the damage they had done with healthy human tissue and not more of themselves. The two days of tests Richard Woolsey had made Dr. Keller run on her to ensure she was nanite free felt like two years but at least she was back.

What was bugging her now was the fact she had been gone a little over a year and it only felt like a month to her. Oberoth had been keen to interrogate and experiment a bit on her. Unfortunately for him, she was able to influence parts of the collective when he linked to her. Finally, Oberoth ordered her to be put in a stasis pod indefinitely.

After Elizabeth finished redecorating her quarters - thankfully her belongings hadn’t been shipped back to Earth before Colonel Carter had picked up her diminished life signs during the destruction of Asuras - she started to pace the room. The IOA had spent the last week debating what to do with her now she was back.

Before she couldn’t take it anymore her door chimed, bringing the one person she had been desperate to see since she was cleared to leave the isolation room.

“John,” said Elizabeth as she flung her arms around him. “I knew you would come for me. It’s what kept me going before Oberoth had me put in a stasis pod.”

“I’d have been there sooner if it wasn’t for the IOA,” gripped John. “I’ve been keeping this for you while you were gone.”

Elizabeth couldn’t help but smile when he handed her the Athosian jar he had given her during their first year on Atlantis.

“I better not,” answered John a bit reluctantly and evasively. “I have a meeting and a mound of paperwork for Woolsey to get done. He’s threatening to send me back to Earth if I don’t get it done the same week it’s due. Can you believe him? I promise to come by later.”

A bit confused by his behavior, Elizabeth let John go and began looking for a place to set the jar. She stopped when she heard something rolling around inside of it. Elizabeth looked inside expecting to find the mints John always told her she should have kept in it. Instead she found a stack of notes neatly rubber banded together and addressed to her.

“Just hold on Elizabeth. I’ll find a way to come back for you. I promise, John.”

Elizabeth gasped as she realized John most have been writing these as a coping mechanism while she was a prisoner. Most were about day to day things and his frustration about not being able to rescue her. As she continued to read, Elizabeth learned about the Asuran-Wraith War, the Athosians disappearing and Teyla being pregnant. “It had to be Kanaan’s,” thought Elizabeth before she found John’s note confirming it.

Interspersed with those were several very personal notes that made her heart skip a beat.

“Why are the IOA dragging their feet!!! I miss you more each day, Elizabeth. Hang in there, John.”

“I’m so lonely I was almost tempted by the crazy space dominatrix that captured me yesterday. Can you ever forgive me?”

“When your duplicate told me you were dead, my heart stopped. Please let this nightmare be over soon.”

“My heart started working again when Carter said they found you and I realized how much I love you Elizabeth. Please don’t let this be another dream.”

“What is taking Rodney and Dr. Keller so long!! To be this close to you and not be able to tell you how much I love you is driving me crazy, Elizabeth. Please wake up.”

Once Elizabeth read the last note she put them back into the jar for safe keeping and headed for John’s quarters.

“You know how I can be,” shrugged John. “What should we do about this, now that you know?”

“This works for me,” said Elizabeth before kissing John. This time she could actually enjoy it since she was in control of her body. “How about you?”

Before he could respond Woolsey called him on the radio to inform him the IOA had finally made a decision about Elizabeth.

“I thought you would like to be the one to inform her she will be the Atlantis Expedition’s diplomat in residence, Colonel,” said Woolsey.

“I’m sure she’ll be glad to hear it,” smiled John as Elizabeth beamed at him. “Now where were we?”

John answered his own question by expressing all of his longing for Elizabeth in a deep, passionate kiss.
      The idea of him writing notes is very sweet. And I'm still laughing at the "crazy space dominatrix" line. Nice job!

Comment

Woobie pic spam

Fu-dragon on LJ was sweet enough to make that last one for me.

Joe acted his lovely heart out with the Lizabeth S4/S5 scenes. Thank you, Joe!

Comment

Darnit, JT, you nearly killed me ded with that woobie picspam! Those things should come with a Surgeon General's Warning!

Spoiler:
          Notes from the heart

*joins in the flailing* Oh, this is marvelous! John isn't the kind of person to talk about his feelings so much, but I can see him writing them down to try to get them out. That was one gutsy and romantic move to give Lizzeh the notes. Squee!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

As for GITM, well that was Binder making his final stand. Gero made his in S&R, and then Binder saw his chance. How wrong is it that different PTW shipped different couples? No wonder the audience was confused. And there's also the fact that Gero's early work was the basis for so much of Sparky fandom. It's all a puzzlement.
          Binder's Last Stand for Sparky? I like that.

(But let me point out that since Binder had previously written for Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman he was the only writer with professional ship writing in his background. Take that comment as you will. )
          And pretty darn good ship writing, too. The rest of Stargate's PTW should've let him have his way.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Well today I worked on a picspam for a shipper manifesto challenge and I thought I would share it with you go...to lighten the woobie!angst John Convo

And more Sparky goodness beneath the spoiler!

Spoiler:

BALCONIES
            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
              Well today I worked on a picspam for a shipper manifesto challenge and I thought I would share it with you go...to lighten the woobie!angst John Convo

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu...93xfo1_500.jpg

Oh, those are some great picspams! There's nothing like a little classic Sparky action to make you feel all warm and fuzzy!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Darnit, JT, you nearly killed me ded with that woobie picspam! Those things should come with a Surgeon General's Warning!
                Aww, sorry! Sparky hugs!

KISSxSparky.gif

Binder's Last Stand for Sparky? I like that.

And pretty darn good ship writing, too. The rest of Stargate's PTW should've let him have his way.

He was definitely more adept at writing ship (intentionally) than the others. There's BIS, Critical Mass, TRW for Sparky, Echoes for Spanky. I even think he wrote Ronon/Keller well in Quarantine.

Spoiler:

Very nice!! Thanks for posting this!!

Comment

Oh, those are some great picspams! There's nothing like a little classic Sparky action to make you feel all warm and fuzzy!
                  Thanks guys and you are so welcome. I really enjoyed writing this cause obviously of all the overload of Sparky and I really got to see why I love the couple in the first place.

My absolute revelation onto why I love the couple is the mere fact of Elizabeth being (and still being in my headcannon) John's #1 cheerleader. She showed him that he actually can climb mountains and achieve greatness when he thought he wasn't worth anything and to me that is the most beautiful aspect of the relationship.
                  BALCONIES
                  The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                  sigpic

Comment

Aww, sorry! Sparky hugs!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32766[/ATTACH]
                    Awww, thankies! I love that smilie, it's so cute! I get such a kick out of how John's eyes bug out.

He was definitely more adept at writing ship (intentionally) than the others. There's BIS, Critical Mass, TRW for Sparky, Echoes for Spanky. I even think he wrote Ronon/Keller well in Quarantine.
                    I think so too. I really enjoyed those segments in the episode. Of course, that may just be because I thought the Jaws reference was funny.

Thanks guys and you are so welcome. I really enjoyed writing this cause obviously of all the overload of Sparky and I really got to see why I love the couple in the first place.

My absolute revelation onto why I love the couple is the mere fact of Elizabeth being (and still being in my headcannon) John's #1 cheerleader. She showed him that he actually can climb mountains and achieve greatness when he thought he wasn't worth anything and to me that is the most beautiful aspect of the relationship.
                    You betcha! I really think John and Elizabeth both bring out the best in each other.

Comment

Very true. Ah, the beauty of missing scenes.
                      They can be such wonderful food for plot bunnies, can't they.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Spoiler:

Love the picspams TLM!

Comment

*flails* Oh that was just what I needed at the end of a busy day. What a clever idea. I can just see John doing that.
                          Thanks SR! The idea came to me while I was doing some running around and it just started coming together in my head while I was driving.

Thanks again for all your help, JT-2. I couldn't resist the poke at Larrin.

That's the one thing John and I have in common SK. I really suck at expressing my feelings. Just ask my sister. I think that's why I turn to writing sometimes.

Comment

Things you don't think you'll ever hear yourself say: "I didn't like the way that transvestite was looking at me"

Moving on

That was the woobiest of all woobies right there. I wonder if Joe can tear up at will or did they put drops in his eyes.
                            TPTW said this year, we're shipping you with Rodney and the floodgates opened It's probably an actor thing. I seem to recall JP from SPN saying something about imagining shooting his dogs to get the tears flowing.

And that one from GitM was even more poignant because the others just left him there all alone. I wonder why the emphasis on just him. You'd think they wanted to make losing her personal for him, if you didn't know better. Once again we have TPTB showing us one thing and then denying it later
                            Don't forget Rodney too. Although it seemed to me that Rodney was taking the whole situation personally, while Sheppard was taking the fact that it was 'Elizabeth' personally. Not that there's much of a distinction.

As for GITM, well that was Binder making his final stand. Gero made his in S&R, and then Binder saw his chance. How wrong is it that different PTW shipped different couples? No wonder the audience was confused. And there's also the fact that Gero's early work was the basis for so much of Sparky fandom. It's all a puzzlement. (But let me point out that since Binder had previously written for Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman he was the only writer with professional ship writing in his background. Take that comment as you will. )
                            It's hard to say with MG in s5. From some of the stuff I saw of him at cons, he certainly distanced himself from any ship - the "she's just had a baby" comment, and his expression when saying it, springs to mind. It's a murky area to get into - what is and is not ship - because if that was not ship (I believe it wasn't ship exactly, but it was meant as a cruel tease to Sheylas) then a lot of other stuff gets thrown out. That would mean that Rodney's "Jannn neeeigh, IIII luuuufff youuuuu" in The Shrine was truly based on........stuff that must've happened off screen. As an aside to that, if Rodney really was in love with Keller at that point, why was he running around trying to find John? Why did we only find out at the end that he had feelings for Keller (aside from the dramatic reveal)?

As for the comment in brackets, there aren't many shows that sci-fi shows are more socially acceptable than, but that one definitely qualifies. IMO of course

Spoiler:
                            <snip>
                            Those are AWESOME!!! That first one really catches the innocence of the moment, which is almost (almost, because the emotion is altered somewhat by recent events) captured again during the Seige hug

Aww, sorry! Sparky hugs!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32766[/ATTACH]

Yep, he's good at relationships and ships. I also liked the R/K Quarantine scene, so no need to whisper. I don't know why they dropped it like a hot brick *shrugs* But then again, I liked the ep in general, and many appeared not to.

Thanks SR! The idea came to me while I was doing some running around and it just started coming together in my head while I was driving.

Thanks again for all your help, JT-2. I couldn't resist the poke at Larrin.

That's the one thing John and I have in common SK. I really suck at expressing my feelings. Just ask my sister. I think that's why I turn to writing sometimes.
                            Keep driving, it's getting results.

Speaking of fic, here's something out of a larger one that I've been toying with. If I ever get to the end of this (it'll be well into next year), it'll need some major re-writing due to internal continuity and juxtaposition issues. This is the scene following the Ronon/Lorne one I posted recently. Spoilered because it isn't really sparky.

Spoiler:

Kahui scrolled through the display, trying to make sense of it.

“It says here that the power’s out everywhere but here and the control room. A lockdown protocol has been initiated, that’s why the door slammed shut”

“Can you ascertain why we still have power?”

“No, but I’d venture to guess that it’s because of those pods”

“True” Teyla nodded, taking in her surroundings. “I wonder....we have not encountered stasis pods in any of the other facilities. What possible use would the Asurans have for them?”

“Do you wanna crack a few open?”

Teyla resisted the urge to roll her eyes at the expression. “We will see what is in them before we do that”

“Right, right. Well, this place seems abandoned. Chances are they’re all empty anyway”

“I certainly hope so”

The pair split up in order to get the search over with quicker, fruitless as it would likely be. All of the pods encountered were empty, save for one. Kahui almost walked past it. Aside from the lights on the activation panel, there was nothing much different about this pod than the others. He did a double-take, not quite believing his eyes.

“Teyla, I found something here” he yelled out. Trying to activate the pod’s internal lighting, he confidently inputted what he thought was the correct sequence. Sure enough, the lights activated. And as any more experienced SG team member would have warned him, this opened the pod.

The woman inside was of slight build. A looker, to be sure, but her delicate features weren’t likely to put her on the cover of FHM’s next issue. She didn’t react instantly to the termination of her stasis, due to the delayed nature of the process. Kahui had enough time to anticipate her being overcome by her ‘reactivation’, and leaned in to grab her. She grabbed his arms for support while she steadied herself, taking in her surroundings. After she had done so, she pushed herself away from him, back into the pod. Her expression changed from one of bewilderment to one of anger. Before Kahui had time to react, she grabbed him by the throat, squeezing with surprising strength. Her grip was so tight it was crushing his windpipe, meaning that instead of reaching for his gun he was flailing in vain at her arm, trying to get her to release him. Instead, she gripped tighter and lifted him off the floor, an alarming feat considering the size differential of the pair.

“ELIZABETH!!!!” Teyla practically screamed the word as she approached, but the woman didn’t react. Teyla said it again, adding “release him, NOW!” Still, the woman did not react to Teyla’s presence. Teyla gulped slightly, before raising her P-90 and aiming it at ‘Elizabeth’.

“I won’t ask you again, STOP” By this stage, Kahui’s lips were turning blue, and his arms had stopped moving. Teyla had no choice, she winced as she squeezed the trigger. The bullet’s impact spun the woman backwards and sideways into the back of the pod, releasing Kahui from her grasp as she did so. As she slowly slid to the floor, she left a streak of blood in her wake.
                            sigpic

Comment

Wow, those were great. I just wasted a ridiculous amount of time just watching those last 2. *wipes tears*

Spoiler:

Those were great. I particularly like the coloring in the TLG one.

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                              Things you don't think you'll ever hear yourself say: "I didn't like the way that transvestite was looking at me"

Moving on

TPTW said this year, we're shipping you with Rodney and the floodgates opened It's probably an actor thing. I seem to recall JP from SPN saying something about imagining shooting his dogs to get the tears flowing.

Don't forget Rodney too. Although it seemed to me that Rodney was taking the whole situation personally, while Sheppard was taking the fact that it was 'Elizabeth' personally. Not that there's much of a distinction.

It's hard to say with MG in s5. From some of the stuff I saw of him at cons, he certainly distanced himself from any ship - the "she's just had a baby" comment, and his expression when saying it, springs to mind. It's a murky area to get into - what is and is not ship - because if that was not ship (I believe it wasn't ship exactly, but it was meant as a cruel tease to Sheylas) then a lot of other stuff gets thrown out. That would mean that Rodney's "Jannn neeeigh, IIII luuuufff youuuuu" in The Shrine was truly based on........stuff that must've happened off screen. As an aside to that, if Rodney really was in love with Keller at that point, why was he running around trying to find John? Why did we only find out at the end that he had feelings for Keller (aside from the dramatic reveal)?

As for the comment in brackets, there aren't many shows that sci-fi shows are more socially acceptable than, but that one definitely qualifies. IMO of course

Those are AWESOME!!! That first one really catches the innocence of the moment, which is almost (almost, because the emotion is altered somewhat by recent events) captured again during the Seige hug

Yep, he's good at relationships and ships. I also liked the R/K Quarantine scene, so no need to whisper. I don't know why they dropped it like a hot brick *shrugs* But then again, I liked the ep in general, and many appeared not to.

Keep driving, it's getting results.

Speaking of fic, here's something out of a larger one that I've been toying with. If I ever get to the end of this (it'll be well into next year), it'll need some major re-writing due to internal continuity and juxtaposition issues. This is the scene following the Ronon/Lorne one I posted recently. Spoilered because it isn't really sparky.

Spoiler:

“It says here that the power’s out everywhere but here and the control room. A lockdown protocol has been initiated, that’s why the door slammed shut”

“True” Teyla nodded, taking in her surroundings. “I wonder....we have not encountered stasis pods in any of the other facilities. What possible use would the Asurans have for them?”

Teyla resisted the urge to roll her eyes at the expression. “We will see what is in them before we do that”

“Right, right. Well, this place seems abandoned. Chances are they’re all empty anyway”

“I certainly hope so”

The pair split up in order to get the search over with quicker, fruitless as it would likely be. All of the pods encountered were empty, save for one. Kahui almost walked past it. Aside from the lights on the activation panel, there was nothing much different about this pod than the others. He did a double-take, not quite believing his eyes.

“Teyla, I found something here” he yelled out. Trying to activate the pod’s internal lighting, he confidently inputted what he thought was the correct sequence. Sure enough, the lights activated. And as any more experienced SG team member would have warned him, this opened the pod.

The woman inside was of slight build. A looker, to be sure, but her delicate features weren’t likely to put her on the cover of FHM’s next issue. She didn’t react instantly to the termination of her stasis, due to the delayed nature of the process. Kahui had enough time to anticipate her being overcome by her ‘reactivation’, and leaned in to grab her. She grabbed his arms for support while she steadied herself, taking in her surroundings. After she had done so, she pushed herself away from him, back into the pod. Her expression changed from one of bewilderment to one of anger. Before Kahui had time to react, she grabbed him by the throat, squeezing with surprising strength. Her grip was so tight it was crushing his windpipe, meaning that instead of reaching for his gun he was flailing in vain at her arm, trying to get her to release him. Instead, she gripped tighter and lifted him off the floor, an alarming feat considering the size differential of the pair.

“ELIZABETH!!!!” Teyla practically screamed the word as she approached, but the woman didn’t react. Teyla said it again, adding “release him, NOW!” Still, the woman did not react to Teyla’s presence. Teyla gulped slightly, before raising her P-90 and aiming it at ‘Elizabeth’.

“I won’t ask you again, STOP” By this stage, Kahui’s lips were turning blue, and his arms had stopped moving. Teyla had no choice, she winced as she squeezed the trigger. The bullet’s impact spun the woman backwards and sideways into the back of the pod, releasing Kahui from her grasp as she did so. As she slowly slid to the floor, she left a streak of blood in her wake.
                              Now that was just cruel. We need more and we need it now.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Oh, I'd say that's a big distinction.

Bad writing?

*throws tomatoes*

Quarantine was like many S4-S5 episodes. There were some parts of it I liked, and some parts I didn't. That's probably true of most people.

Spoiler:

“I certainly hope so”

That, my friend, is pure, unadulterated EVIL!
                                Spoiler:
                                That had better have been another clone and not the real one.
                                I'm with SR; we need more and we need it NOW.

Comment

Working...
                                X