Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATLANTIS RISING

Spoiler:
    Reading the very end of evolution made me wonder if Mayel and john did start a relationship (i think you guys did say they were going to be in one but i forget) and that if she did betray him (with her being genii and all) if there would be some sort of major confrontation. such as the john/ford scene in Runner or in The Prodigal where John and michael just have it out on top of the central tower spire.
    Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 13 November 2011, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
      ATLANTIS RISING

Spoiler:
      Reading the very end of evolution made wondered if Mayel and john did start a relationship (i think you guys did say they were going to be in one but i forget) and that if she did betray him (with her being genii and all) if there would be some sort of major confrontation. such as the john/ford scene in Runner or in The Prodigal where John and michael just have it out on top of the central tower spire.
      You'll just have to wonder a while longer. LOL
      Spoiler:
      We definitely have plans for the Mayel/John relationship, and it won't be much longer before things get really interesting. But knowing how John reacts to emotional moments, don't expect him to go all emo any time soon.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        You'll just have to wonder a while longer. LOL
        Spoiler:
        We definitely have plans for the Mayel/John relationship, and it won't be much longer before things get really interesting. But knowing how John reacts to emotional moments, don't expect him to go all emo any time soon.
        I wouldn't expect him to. Can't wait for the next episode Box of Dreams. Btw what's the status on first year? Last I heard it was postponed.
        Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 13 November 2011, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          I wouldn't expect him to. Can't wait for the next episode Box of Dreams. Btw what's the status on first year? Last I heard it was postphoned.
          Postponed until later in the season.
          sigpic

Comment

Postponed until later in the season.
            ah okay thanks. looking forward to the rest of the season.

Comment

So I'm going to be the next pest. Any ideas when Box of Dreams will be posted?

You out there Anuna??!?! 1bighug.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                Have been playing with some old art for the latest challenge on the AfA thread (and my sparky muse is still fairly awake!! )

Perfect quote for them. Two Sparky thumbs up!
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                  So I'm going to be the next pest. Any ideas when Box of Dreams will be posted?

You out there Anuna??!?! [ATTACH=CONFIG]32717[/ATTACH]
                  None whatsoever, but after Thanksgiving for sure.
                  sigpic

Comment

None whatsoever, but after Thanksgiving for sure.
                    I've been looking forward to that story in particular for a long time.

Comment

I've been looking forward to that story in particular for a long time.
                      As have we all. It's going to make quite the stir, I predict. And takes the bull by the horns, so to speak. Yet everybody still remains in character, and nobody will wonder if the author had actually ever watched the show. LOL
                      sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

As have we all. It's going to make quite the stir, I predict. And takes the bull by the horns, so to speak. Yet everybody still remains in character, and nobody will wonder if the author had actually ever watched the show. LOL
                        I'm definitely looking forward to this episode making some big waves in a little pond, so to speak. Especially because we're keeping everyone in character. Heh!
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

I'm definitely looking forward to this episode making some big waves in a little pond, so to speak. Especially because we're keeping everyone in character. Heh!
                          *snickers* You mean you don't think fandom will be slapping their collective knees and wiping tears of laughter from their collective eyes at how OTT our fic is? Because we are writing stories we are proud to share with everyone connected to the show and all the fans who loved it and are not just catering to a couple of fringe groups.
                          sigpic

Comment

*snickers* You mean you don't think fandom will be slapping their collective knees and wiping tears of laughter from their collective eyes at how OTT our fic is? Because we are writing stories we are proud to share with everyone connected to the show and all the fans who loved it and are not just catering to a couple of fringe groups.
                            Oh yeah, sure everyone else will be laughing! We're the crackpots of the fandom, after all![/sarcasm]

But seriously... As our rallying cry declares, "By the fans, for the fans." And that is why our stories will always be better. There's no "ego and vanity" (as Joe Flanigan called it) driving our decision-making.
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Oh yeah, sure everyone else will be laughing! We're the crackpots of the fandom, after all![/sarcasm]

But seriously... As our rallying cry declares, "By the fans, for the fans." And that is why our stories will always be better. There's no "ego and vanity" (as Joe Flanigan called it) driving our decision-making.
                              I love being a crackpot!

ps - why do I leave the sanity of this thread? Stupid JT.

Comment

I love being a crackpot!
                                Me too! I revel in it!

ps - why do I leave the sanity of this thread? Stupid JT.
                                It gets easier not to leave with a little practice of discipline. And a few distractions.

Comment

Working...
                                X