Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Rodney: So anyway, what I was trying to say was, for a tap dancing explosives expert, you're not half bad. Thanks for, you know, saving my ass on a daily basis.

Cadman: You're welcome, Rodney. It's my job.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...tl_213_702.jpg
    Hee! And I can just picture Cadman trying to pat him on the head afterwards.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    Hey guys, I need some cheering up. Any fluffy happy fics out there you want to rec?
    Fluffy and happy? This one always brings a silly smile to my face: Chocolate Hunt, by finnstardust.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Hee! And I can just picture Cadman trying to pat him on the head afterwards.

Fluffy and happy? This one always brings a silly smile to my face: Chocolate Hunt, by finnstardust.
      Cute and sweet. I was looking for a recipe earlier and found a comment on one from someone who said it contained "too much chocolate." Now what kind of freak is that?

Anyway, your fic reminded me of Chocolate and Kisses which, of course, always reminds me of Strawberries. No need to thank me. *smirk*

In rereading that first one, I realize it needs a good beta, but who cares? LOL
      Last edited by Southern Red; 11 November 2011, 11:01 AM.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Cute and sweet. I was looking for a recipe earlier and found a comment on one from someone who said it contained "too much chocolate." Now what kind of freak is that?
        *indignant splutter* Too much chocolate?!? What blasphemy!

Anyway, your fic reminded me of Chocolate and Kisses which, of course, always reminds me of Strawberries. No need to thank me. *smirk*

In rereading that first one, I realize it needs a good beta, but who cares? LOL
        Ah, Sparky and food. We knew they went well together even before John's famous 'chocolate and peanut butter' line!

I'll thank you for the links anyway, and I'll read those in a bit... After lunch. All this talk about food is making me hungry!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          *indignant splutter* Too much chocolate?!? What blasphemy!

Ah, Sparky and food. We knew they went well together even before John's famous 'chocolate and peanut butter' line!

I'll thank you for the links anyway, and I'll read those in a bit... After lunch. All this talk about food is making me hungry!
          Oh these fics made the rounds a lot years ago. You won't be thinking about food for long. Or maybe you will. Maybe I should issue a mature warning with these also.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh these fics made the rounds a lot years ago. You won't be thinking about food for long. Or maybe you will. Maybe I should issue a mature warning with these also.
            A mature warning might be a good idea. You never know what mischief those two naughty kids will get up to.

Comment

Thanks for all the fic recs.

In honor of Veteran's Day, here's a picture of my dad before going off to fight in WWII.

Spoiler:

Thanks for volunteering to fight for us, dad!

Comment

I haven't done a caption in awhile.

Spoiler:

You've got McKay.
                I don't really swing that way, sir.
                Sorry, Lt. The woman in the wet shirt is mine.

*waits for gateraid to add dirty remarks*

Comment

Sorry, work hours have been all up the whop lately, so I haven't had time (or anything useful) to post lately. Happy (?) Veteran's Day to those in the US. The world would be a different place without those who served, and it's a pity that some people don't seem able to recognise that. And that some leaders seem to have learnt nothing from the horrors that have occured in what is still living memory

Rodney: So anyway, what I was trying to say was, for a tap dancing explosives expert, you're not half bad. Thanks for, you know, saving my ass on a daily basis.

Cadman: You're welcome, Rodney. It's my job.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...tl_213_702.jpg
                  Rodney: On behalf of all the residents of the Pegasus Galaxy that I'm yet to save, I thank you

Cadman: Don't go getting a big head now Doc. If it comes to it, technically I have to save Kavanaugh too

Rodney: Yes, but only technically. And you'd probably do it much slower than if it were me

Cadman: Sadly, no

I haven't done a caption in awhile.

Spoiler:

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...tl_111_787.JPG
                  You've got McKay.
                  I don't really swing that way, sir.
                  Sorry, Lt. The woman in the wet shirt is mine.

*waits for gateraid to add dirty remarks*
                  You rang, Ma'am?

Spoiler:

Rock paper scissors?
                  If there's any scissoring going on, it'll be between me and Elizabeth
                  That's not really what that means, sir
                  Ford, shut up. Just go and shoot some Genii and rescue McKay okay?
                  sigpic

Comment

It's Veteran's Day here in the US. I want to give a big thanks to all of our veterans, past and present.

I wonder how they'd celebrate the day on Atlantis?
                    A little late but I also want to add my thanks to all the veterans, especially my dad and cousin.
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

In honor of Veteran's Day, here's a picture of my dad before going off to fight in WWII.

Handsome soldier. I know you are proud. I'm sure you saw the pic Joe tweeted of his "pops". Such a touching remembrance he wrote.
                      sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

That is so awesome! Thanks for sharing such a great piece of your family's history with us.

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                        Rodney: On behalf of all the residents of the Pegasus Galaxy that I'm yet to save, I thank you

Cadman: Don't go getting a big head now Doc. If it comes to it, technically I have to save Kavanaugh too

Rodney: Yes, but only technically. And you'd probably do it much slower than if it were me

You rang, Ma'am?

Spoiler:

Rock paper scissors?
                        Back in the gutter!

Handsome soldier. I know you are proud. I'm sure you saw the pic Joe tweeted of his "pops". Such a touching remembrance he wrote.
                        I saw that, too. What a guy.

Comment

Sorry, work hours have been all up the whop lately, so I haven't had time (or anything useful) to post lately. Happy (?) Veteran's Day to those in the US. The world would be a different place without those who served, and it's a pity that some people don't seem able to recognise that. And that some leaders seem to have learnt nothing from the horrors that have occured in what is still living memory
                          "All up the whop"? LOL!

Cadman is always awesome.

You rang, Ma'am?

Spoiler:

Rock paper scissors?

That's what gave me the idea.

Comment

"All up the whop"? LOL!

Cadman is always awesome.

That's what gave me the idea.
                            No need to blush. It was a great idea, and I'm glad Joe thought of it. Here's my dad. He fought in several major battles in Europe where he won a Bronze Star. Then became an MP for the last year of the war. RIP

Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

No need to blush. It was a great idea, and I'm glad Joe thought of it. Here's my dad. He fought in several major battles in Europe where he won a Bronze Star. Then became an MP for the last year of the war. RIP

Spoiler:
                              Nice picture! Love the cool guy pose. Guys back then WERE cool enough to pull it off. I think I see a physical resemblance to you.

Comment

Nice picture! Love the cool guy pose. Guys back then WERE cool enough to pull it off. I think I see a physical resemblance to you.
                                Thanks. He was a cool guy all his life. It's not as obvious in this pic as in others, but we looked exactly alike in pics of both of us in our 20's. But when I got older, I looked more like my mom. Spooky.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X