Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    LOL @ sockpuppets possibility. Somehow I always forget to consider that option. I doubt single views can be seen, because it's on ff net, and obviously the fic isn't mine. I'll PM you the link so you can check out yourself.
    PM me too. I wanna try to solve this little puzzle.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      PM me too. I wanna try to solve this little puzzle.
      Dear intrigued ladies, I sent you the link. I'm very interested to hear your observations. I concluded that the fic in question is overrated, even though it's decent in a way. Maybe even good. But not that good.
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

LOL, did I kill everyone with those links?

Comment

The cranky hungry kitty has been fed. Meow.

Forest Fern, thank you so much for the links to those new con videos! Gosh darnit, they're all so cute!

Anuna, you might want to go have a little peek over at my LJ. I have a present for you.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

SK, I am already there! OMG! OMG!!! OMGGGGGGG!!!!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeep! *flails in circles around the room*

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
              Thanks so much for posting these!! Yay! Aww, Sedge. BTW - how adorable is it that she has a "Sedge" paw print to sign pictures?
              At Facts I asked her if I could have Sedge's paw print as well... That made her giggle and then she went on how she missed her, and that she should be able to take her along and then have her sign her own pictures. Just put ink on her paw and press it down on paper.

And then at Halfway my sister asked her if she could leave a Sedge print on the autograph and she was all giggly again. Sedge is just as popular. WE LOVE SEDGE!

JT don't make no stinking rules! Wow, I am really messed up today. Sorry, I'll try to be coherent.
              LOL

I don't have any issues at all with side-pairings in any way (you know I like them personally). I'd say as long as you put a warning at the top, then we're good.
              I always put up warnings cause personally I hate walking into a fic and suddenly begin confronted by something that wasn't in the notes....

So, I shall put in my name then...
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

SK, I am already there! OMG! OMG!!! OMGGGGGGG!!!!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeep! *flails in circles around the room*
                Heeheehee! I knew you'd like it! *huggles*

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                At Facts I asked her if I could have Sedge's paw print as well... That made her giggle and then she went on how she missed her, and that she should be able to take her along and then have her sign her own pictures. Just put ink on her paw and press it down on paper.

And then at Halfway my sister asked her if she could leave a Sedge print on the autograph and she was all giggly again. Sedge is just as popular. WE LOVE SEDGE!
                SQUEE! SEDGE! Happy puppy! *flails*

Hmm, I'm starting to get incoherent as well. Hey JT, I think we need to lay off the wine! LOL!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

But I wouldn't want to take a dog on a flight that long, though. Poor puppy wouldn't know what was going on.

I always put up warnings cause personally I hate walking into a fic and suddenly begin confronted by something that wasn't in the notes....

So, I shall put in my name then...
                  YAY!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Hmm, I'm starting to get incoherent as well. Hey JT, I think we need to lay off the wine! LOL!

Comment

Dear intrigued ladies, I sent you the link. I'm very interested to hear your observations. I concluded that the fic in question is overrated, even though it's decent in a way. Maybe even good. But not that good.
                    Got it. Will take time to read later. I think that fandom's sheer number of devotees makes the difference.

PS. Your PM box is full.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

*runs to LJ* I want to flail too.
                    Last edited by Southern Red; 08 November 2011, 05:28 PM.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Got it. Will take time to read later. I think that fandom's sheer number of devotees makes the difference.

PS. Your PM box is full.
                      It's not full now. I thought about that number as well, but even that doesn't explain the phenomenon, because there's simply better stuff out there than this. Or perhaps I am underestimating the sheer number of immature teenage girls with photoshop skills and too much time on their hands, who read this. LOL.

Comment

RL sucks!! Looks like I missed a bit while I was visiting the parents. On the up side, I did just get hired today!!!!!

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                        Because you asked so nicely

(and because Rocket_scientist made 2 beautiful new textures for me to play with )

(Same thing, different colour schemes )

Madness reigns you totally hit it out of the park with those two!!!
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

*high five back* It's working for me in Firefox also.

Just found this. What is it? Oh, just proof of how much Joe valued Torri and wanted her to stay.

It's been said before but I'll say it again, In Joe we trust.

Comment

She said yesssssss!

CONGRATULATIONS TO SR Jr.!!!!

I wish them both all the happiness in the world!!

Comment

This brings up a very interesting point. We have always had several men on here. What is it about Sparky that attracts male shippers? I mean, Torri is a beautiful, intelligent woman, but you can't say her physical attributes are the first thing you notice. Obviously you guys are just smart. *grin*
                              Thanks. Can't help it anyway, smart women are just hotter.

Comment

Happy belated birthday Madness reigns!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X