X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    But I like the rain!
    Me too!!

We're all going to have to wear matching t-shirts, or something.
    It would be epic. EPIC, I tell ya. And Kris could come, along with all the US Sparkies. Damn, we would have fun.

Just goes to show that some things can never be concealed or denied, no matter what or who may be against it.
    It's on screen and on camera, so it's canon. Q.E.D.

Taris posted this on the whump thread. Sparks in a Sparky episode.... deliberate shout out from Carl Binder? I say yes. You can't prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      Me too!!
      Yay, rain!

It would be epic. EPIC, I tell ya. And Kris could come, along with all the US Sparkies. Damn, we would have fun.
      We could have our own mini convention at the convention!

Deliberately leaving in the img tags for reinforcement purposes...

It's on screen and on camera, so it's canon. Q.E.D.

Taris posted this on the whump thread. Sparks in a Sparky episode.... deliberate shout out from Carl Binder? I say yes. You can't prove me wrong.
      OMG, Sparky's love has blown a fuse!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Some new sigs/icons...thanks KrisRussel for the pics

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
          Some new sigs/icons...thanks KrisRussel for the pics

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Can we use the sigs in GW? I'm totally using some of these on LJ. I'll credit both you and Kris.

THANK YOU!

Comment

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Can we use the sigs in GW? I'm totally using some of these on LJ. I'll credit both you and Kris.

THANK YOU!
            Thanks! Yep!You can use in GW.
            sigpic

Comment

Seeing as I wanted to do something with this texture I made.... and I appear to be on a Sparky run this weekend

sigpic
              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                Seeing as I wanted to do something with this texture I made.... and I appear to be on a Sparky run this weekend

That's really great! That quote is quite appropriate.

Great artwork going around here. Thanks to you and syfyfan!

Comment

Thought I'd let you know but Firefox eats about half of the page, and story on Atlantis Rising.

It's browser related cause I switched to Chrome and all is well.

AVG update was giving me issues earlier with Firefox as well, but I fixed that issue. Thought it might be interfering with something on the site as well, but that turns out not to be the case. FF's still eating the story and gives me a black page to look at, so it feels like something isn't loading correctly.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    Thought I'd let you know but Firefox eats about half of the page, and story on Atlantis Rising.

It's browser related cause I switched to Chrome and all is well.

AVG update was giving me issues earlier with Firefox as well, but I fixed that issue. Thought it might be interfering with something on the site as well, but that turns out not to be the case. FF's still eating the story and gives me a black page to look at, so it feels like something isn't loading correctly.

I had the same problem. Kris knows about it and was going to check it out when she had time.

I'm glad it wasn't just me. LOL!

pssst - you should be sleeping!!

Comment

I had the same problem. Kris knows about it and was going to check it out when she had time.
                      Ah... okay.

I'm glad it wasn't just me. LOL!
                      And here I was, inches away of kicking AVG to the curb.

pssst - you should be sleeping!!
                      I don't want to... but I should... and I will... g'night!
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Goodnight Falcon!!

Comment

Yeah, we don't know what's going on with the site. Kris is on it though. It's working fine for me in Safari. I haven't tried Firefox, but I will.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

OMG! syfyfan and Madness reigns, you two are slaying me with the fabulous artwork! It's definitely inspiration for me to improve my Photoshopping skillz!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Yeah, we don't know what's going on with the site. Kris is on it though. It's working fine for me in Safari. I haven't tried Firefox, but I will.
                            Yeah, working for me in Safari as well. I guess it's just more evidence that Mac rocks. *high-fives SR*
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Yeah, working for me in Safari as well. I guess it's just more evidence that Mac rocks. *high-fives SR*

Comment

Heehee! What can I say, I've seen the light.

Comment

Working...
                                X