Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Gee, I go away for a couple of hours to take a nap before I head off to dinner (my parents' 40th anniversary), and what do I come back to?
    Happy anniversary to SK's parents!!

I am loving all the pics and tweets. I think I'm gonna snerch everything outta Kris's album. Darnit, we MUST get those two at a convention here in the US next year.
    YEEEEEEES!!!!

From a con tweet. Quote from Torri:
    "I enjoyed The Long Goodbye because I enjoyed to be able to fight with you (Joe), that was fun"

Comment

thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        I know, right? She caught a Torri pout!
        That was the best pic, IMHO.
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          SPARKY PICS !!!

They're so adorable. http://yfrog.com/kjjzq79j Can someone make a proper IMG link with this? I can't.
          Those were some awesome pics!! Especially the last one!

Comment

Its seeing these pictures that make me wish that the writers of the show were as kind as the writers of supernatural
            BALCONIES
            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              And you'd think my team winning the football game would have put me in a good mood. But they played badbadbad and almost got beaten by frelling DUKE. Duke, for God's sakes.
              Iowa lost by a point to a team that hasn't won in the Big Ten yet. *headdesk* Terrible game to watch.

Would you have thought of that if it was Torri's pants instead?

More Kris loveliness. You know, I hope she's ok with me posting these. Too late now, I guess.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-L...urday_0563.JPG
              I LOVE this picture! I'm dying to know what he said to her. Can't wait for the complete reports.

Darnit, we MUST get those two at a convention here in the US next year.
              YES! I want to see the Sparky chemistry in person! They've still got it.
              sigpic
              sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                Iowa lost by a point to a team that hasn't won in the Big Ten yet. *headdesk* Terrible game to watch.

I LOVE this picture! I'm dying to know what he said to her. Can't wait for the complete reports.

Sorry for your loss. I see that Georgia beat Florida, so congrats to Eri. And we'll know if USC beats Stanford later.

All the tweets and the pics are about to kill me. I just went ahead and snurched all of them. Here's a link from Twitter to a bunch of them. Kris posted it, so I think it's okay to put here. Joe/Torri pics of awesome

Get ready to SQUEE!!!!!!.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Gee, I go away for a couple of hours to take a nap before I head off to dinner (my parents' 40th anniversary), and what do I come back to?

OMFG, THE THREAD HAS EXPLODED!

SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

I am loving all the pics and tweets. I think I'm gonna snerch everything outta Kris's album. Darnit, we MUST get those two at a convention here in the US next year.

Nuna, that fic fragment of yours has got me all kinds of intrigued. Definitely looking forward to more.

Oh, and one other thing... Joe's pants are spray-painted on. So I don't know how he gets his iPhone out. Just sayin'.
                  Almost forgot, Happy 40th Anniversary to SK's parents!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                    Me too. And look what a prize they have to show for it.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

USC Game
                      Spoiler:
                      so far it's 10-6 Stanford at the half.

Comment

That stinks!!!

Me too!! Just some of the tweeted comments are making me squee.

See, there's another Sparky person who could go to Chicago! We must make this happen!!

Sorry for your loss. I see that Georgia beat Florida, so congrats to Eri. And we'll know if USC beats Stanford later.

All the tweets and the pics are about to kill me. I just went ahead and snurched all of them. Here's a link from Twitter to a bunch of them. Kris posted it, so I think it's okay to put here. Joe/Torri pics of awesome

I snurched them all too. Created a Halfway folder and everything. They look so darn adorable. The expressions they made are awesome. You could put in all kinds of funny captions.

The Sparky squee today was so much fun!!

Comment

Would you have thought of that if it was Torri's pants instead?

More Kris loveliness. You know, I hope she's ok with me posting these. Too late now, I guess.

Favorite pic the loving gaze Johnny is giving her.
                          BALCONIES
                          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                          sigpic

Comment

How's the surfing? That's one way to get Joe down there.
                            It's okay. The water is probably a tad colder than he's used to, and the swell is quite variable. We're no Maui, put it that way What grates me is that Torri actually came to NZ years ago, along with Rainbow and Paul, before I'd actually heard of the show

And you're just figuring this out now?
                            What can I say, I'm an innocent soul

From a con tweet. Quote from Torri:
                            "I enjoyed The Long Goodbye because I enjoyed to be able to fight with you (Joe), that was fun"
                            And we enjoyed watching it. Even if your character was only in it until the end of the teaser

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                            Its seeing these pictures that make me wish that the writers of the show were as kind as the writers of supernatural
                            By writing in John/Rodney scenes....?

Okay, I'm officially jealous of everyone who got to go to that. Why didn't they do a promotional tour like this when the show was on?

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                            Me too. And look what a prize they have to show for it.
                            Yay to both 40 = Ruby apparently. Not the one from SPN, the one that goes on a ring. Or a necklace.
                            sigpic

Comment

I snurched them all too. Created a Halfway folder and everything. They look so darn adorable. The expressions they made are awesome. You could put in all kinds of funny captions.

The Sparky squee today was so much fun!!
                              *nods* It's a pity about the RPS - why didn't they wear their uniforms? What were they thinking?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                                What can I say, I'm an innocent soul
                                4.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X