Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Okay, these and then I have to go make dinner. I hope your hearts can take it. Even if you don't ship their characters, you have to admit they are cute.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...yCon/4zzr8.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...kyCon/mwj7.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...kyCon/nyry.jpg
    In that first one she could so easily be saying "And your hair is still like that!" *giggle*

Comment

Did you guys see this one? Thanks silvercomet!

Comment

Hmmm... have we made those Sparkies explode from squee yet?

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          Did you guys see this one? Thanks silvercomet!

They are so adorable, I can't even! Seriously, i don't understand .. never mind. Never mind what I don't understand. Let's just SQUEEEE!
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Awwww! *wibbles* Poor John. On the other hand, great scene with Ronon and Lorne! We don't see them interacting too often.
            You should see the end to that scene It's a snippet from a bigger one which is going to be quite a struggle to tie everything together

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            Hello!!

Halfway is being a frustrated convention ... I have a list of complaints a mile long, but I also have good things to say. Such as - Joe Flanigan is an extremely relaxed man, and my picture with him is looking great. And my picture with Robine Dunne's also very awesome. Still have to get Torri and Paul, and then the autographs cause apparently as a Premium ticket holder I only paid for my actual autograph not for the picture to put it on, plus I have to wait for all the VIP's and Ultimates to go first.... which means that there won't be much of a waiting line tomorrow cause they all go today. But it also means that the remaining photo's I have are for tomorrow morning due to the lines closing before I had a chance to get in line.

I met GW-people (like Ankareeda & Silvercomet. And briefly bumped into Kris, but I think she's a VIP ticket holder so other than in Dan Payne's photo line I didn't see her, or talk to her.

The Q&A with Joe, Torri & Paul was fun - no Sparky related questions, just the usual about SGU and how they liked/not liked it, Joe being not so diplomatic about how he felt on SGA and TPTB, who was the better administrator Carter or Elizabeth, about Sunday, about economics even...

The Q&A with Rekha Sharma, Dan Payne and Robin Dunne was hilarious due to Robin being a total goofball.

I have a lot of pictures to share, and I'll try to do that as soon as possible.
            This ^ sounds awesome

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
            SR, my PM box is cleared. Send away!

I have a fic snippet to share. It's something I'm working on, but not constantly, as I need to finish BoD. Anyway, it's an idea that's been going through my head for a long time. JT, this is that thing I was telling you about.

Spoiler:
            <snip>
            I misread the first bit and thought it was an extract from BoD. I am such a noob. Regardless, I enjoyed it, different and intriguing.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            I thought I should upload a few pictures for you - a few of the ones I consider to be good enough to share as far as quality goes, cause taking pictures is not my forte. BUT I'm sitting way in the back cause there's no one else there to annoy plus excellent view of the stage as it is taking place in an auditorium.

So without further ado I present to you some Torri, Joe and Paul pictures:

And I also would like to introduce to you Carson, my stuffed turtle cosily viewing the world from my backpack... and yeah the weather rocks out here:

Thank you so much for posting those, they're both beautiful people

Also, is that the same Carson? He looks.....bigger

Honest evaluation. Great meeting, very promising beginning for what could be an outstanding AU. Except for the smoking which I hate more than anything I can think of. But that's just my personal prejudice.

Sorry, but I'm in a really bad mood right now. Really bad. Really really bad. Not Sparky related though.
            I'm sure there's more than enough squee being thrown around here for you to catch some

Those are the jeans he said you never have to wash. I name them the official con jeans. Have you seen them from the back? You can almost read the screen on that iPhone in his pocket.

Spoiler:

I asked Mr. SR at the con why he missed this shot and he said "I didn't think you'd want a picture of him with his back turned." Poor dear, clueless man.
            Umm, how does he get his iPhone out? I have a pair of jeans that I've 'grown' into and I have to stand up and twist a bit to get anything out, and they're still not as tight as those

Okay, these and then I have to go make dinner. I hope your hearts can take it. Even if you don't ship their characters, you have to admit they are cute.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...yCon/4zzr8.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...kyCon/mwj7.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...kyCon/nyry.jpg
            *shakes fist at TPTW*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
              Umm, how does he get his iPhone out? I have a pair of jeans that I've 'grown' into and I have to stand up and twist a bit to get anything out, and they're still not as tight as those
              Leave it to a guy to think of something so trivial as that.

More Kris goodness:

Comment

Leave it to a guy to think of something so trivial as that.
                Not trivial, practical
                sigpic

Comment

Not trivial, practical
                  Would you have thought of that if it was Torri's pants instead?

More Kris loveliness. You know, I hope she's ok with me posting these. Too late now, I guess.

Comment

Would you have thought of that if it was Torri's pants instead?
                    You were wondering how to get into his pants, I was wondering how he does. Potato, potartoe

More Kris loveliness. You know, I hope she's ok with me posting these. Too late now, I guess.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-L...urday_0563.JPG
                    Hey look, you've made Torri blush
                    sigpic

Comment

You were wondering how to get into his pants, I was wondering how he does. Potato, potartoe
                      Touche.

Thank you KrisRussel, for all the lovely pictures.

Comment

Gee, I go away for a couple of hours to take a nap before I head off to dinner (my parents' 40th anniversary), and what do I come back to?

OMFG, THE THREAD HAS EXPLODED!

SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

I am loving all the pics and tweets. I think I'm gonna snerch everything outta Kris's album. Darnit, we MUST get those two at a convention here in the US next year.

Nuna, that fic fragment of yours has got me all kinds of intrigued. Definitely looking forward to more.

Oh, and one other thing... Joe's pants are spray-painted on. So I don't know how he gets his iPhone out. Just sayin'.
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Touche.
                          Touche, or Douche, both are applicable

Thank you KrisRussel, for all the lovely pictures.
                          Yes, thank you. Please Miss, can we have some more?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Gee, I go away for a couple of hours to take a nap before I head off to dinner (my parents' 40th anniversary), and what do I come back to?

OMFG, THE THREAD HAS EXPLODED!

SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

I am loving all the pics and tweets. I think I'm gonna snerch everything outta Kris's album. Darnit, we MUST get those two at a convention here in the US next year.
                            It's the one thing that has made me think about joining twitter. Screw America, they need to come to New Zealand!! kidding, obviously that will never happen, unless they both become short of money

Nuna, that fic fragment of yours has got me all kinds of intrigued. Definitely looking forward to more.
                            It's a mind bender, isn't it?

Oh, and one other thing... Joe's pants are spray-painted on. So I don't know how he gets his iPhone out. Just sayin'.
                            You don't know how he gets his iPhone out, but you'd be willing to assist eh? You sparky ladies, you're all in the gutter
                            sigpic

Comment

what con are those Joe/Torri Pics from?

Comment

It's the one thing that has made me think about joining twitter. Screw America, they need to come to New Zealand!! kidding, obviously that will never happen, unless they both become short of money
                                How's the surfing? That's one way to get Joe down there.

You don't know how he gets his iPhone out, but you'd be willing to assist eh? You sparky ladies, you're all in the gutter
                                And you're just figuring this out now?

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                                what con are those Joe/Torri Pics from?
                                HalfWay Convention in Marseille, France.
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X