Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I followed you all.... I think.

Got any other suggestions of people I should follow?
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      I adore that moment! First off, that one was definitely scripted flirting. Some of the moments you could easily pass off as the actors' choices, but this one was definitely written. And I love how John just flails for a second when Elizabeth calls him on the honor defending. Tee-hee.
      And it's always so much fun watching John flail. Silly boy, Lizzeh's so got his number.

SQUEE!! That's such a cute gift! Awww! Yeah, nobody loved Elizabeth or Torri.
      Oh no, nobody at all.

Even though it's not John or Elizabeth in charge of that kiss, at least our kiss is very pretty.
      And John was willing, at least when he was in charge.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      I followed you all.... I think.

Got any other suggestions of people I should follow?
      @SGA_Rising?
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        @SGA_Rising?
        *lightbulb* Of course...
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

*sneaks in whilst no-one's looking*

Was capping Rising today, mainly because I've finally figured out how to get the computer to do it for me.... I can put the episode on, go and do stuff, come back and there are a couple of thousand caps all ready for me!!!

Thought I'd share a couple of my favorites with you.........

Barely half way through the episode and she's already touching him!

And an old favourite

*goes to sneak out again, but decides to share a piccy of kitten asleep in a box *

Spoiler:

*leaves*
          sigpic
          Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Awww, cute kitty!!!

And pretty, pretty caps too.

Comment

Ah, Rising. Some good old school Sparky to distract me from football! Thanks for posting the caps, they're great!

And lookit the cute kitty! *squees and pets the kitty*

As to football, both Air Force and Navy fell; Air Force to #5-ranked Boise State, 37-26, and Navy to East Carolina, 38-35. There is no joy in Atlantis tonight.

Now to see whether or not USC can hold out against Notre Dame. The second half just started, and my Trojans are barely hanging on, 17-10.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

C'mon Trojans!

My... ok, ok, SR's Hokies won 30-14.

I totally love the wave John does back to Elizabeth there.

Comment

C'mon Trojans!

My... ok, ok, SR's Hokies won 30-14.
                  Hooray! And the Trojans won, too! 31-17! Atlantis's teams may have lost, but our teams won!

I totally love the wave John does back to Elizabeth there.
                  Me too. It seems so sudden, yet so natural. And so cute.

Comment

Hooray! And the Trojans won, too! 31-17! Atlantis's teams may have lost, but our teams won!

Go Trojans!!

And yes, they were so cute so early on. It goes back to that fic where all the military assumed they were sleeping together.

Comment

Welcome back Anuna!!

Tomorrow (sunday), you'll hear all about my run in with Torri.

Today, a friend of mine already texted me to say that she loved the gift he made for her. He crafted a wooden bone and imprinted it with Sedge's name.
                      Remember to breath tommorrow, FH.

That was a really cute gift idea your friend had for Torri.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I'm @Falcon_Horus - apparently there is someone else who's using FalconHorus as his username but that's not me.
                        I'm @regattedeblanc - and if you wonder how I came up with that, I wanted something music related. Regatta de blanc is one of Police's albums. But someone on twitter already had "regatta", witch is why I switched a with e.
                        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Congrats on the win! It was a great football day.

John: Elizabeth, I know you ladies reserved the big screen for a "Downton Abbey" marathon, but come on, we have fresh college football DVD's.
                          Elizabeth: Fine, you can go first.
                          John: Thank you. *runs*

sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

was with my friends yeterday and as we were finishing watching Casablanca, Rick and Ilsa reminded me of John and Elizabeth.
                            Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 23 October 2011, 05:14 AM.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Go Trojans!!

And yes, they were so cute so early on. It goes back to that fic where all the military assumed they were sleeping together.
                              'Cause you know, they're just so hot. Heheheh...

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Congrats on the win! It was a great football day.

John: Elizabeth, I know you ladies reserved the big screen for a "Downton Abbey" marathon, but come on, we have fresh college football DVD's.
                              Elizabeth: Fine, you can go first.
                              John: Thank you. *runs*

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...s/431f4f51.gif
                              Heehee! That sounds like just the sort of thing John would do, too!

Hmm, it sounds like I'll have to add Downton Abbey to my every-growing list of things I need to watch.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

'Cause you know, they're just so hot. Heheheh...
                                Indeed they are.

Imagine an Atlantis like your Atlantis's First Thanksgiving. When they finally reconnect with Earth Lizzie is pregnant. Jack's first comment to John: "I thought I told you not to touch anything!"

Heehee! That sounds like just the sort of thing John would do, too!

Hmm, it sounds like I'll have to add Downton Abbey to my every-growing list of things I need to watch.
                                YES! You simply must!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X