ONE OF THESE DAYS I'LL MAKE YOU SEE

THAT YOU AND I ARE MEANT TO BE
    sigpic

Comment

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        You, friend, are too kind. According to the timeline above, it took me four hours to come up with something halfway decent
        sigpic

Comment

Gateraid, you slay me! Make sure you post that new avatar in lots of places so the actors' families will be sure to see it.

I'm on the iPad so will post the gif of the day later. Remind me if I forget.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
            Thank you You're not far behind me, probably by tomorrow you'll be senior to me. Once upon a time, my post count was higher than Scary Kitty's
            Clean living. That's all I've got to say.

I know, I'll photoshop something to make it look like my two favourite actors are romantically involved. Then I'll go on another website and tell everyone what beautiful babies they'd have together. After all, nothing promotes the ship more than slander and innuendo

That is such an unfortunate screencap

Spoiler:

http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/y...ra_1401-Ar.jpg

If I weren't so diplomatic, I'd say 'that stinks!!!'

:caldwell: All right, which one of you chumps cut that one?

Whoa, that is violent

My eyes haven't watered this much since I ate that lemon chicken

Impressive

That does not smell like tuttleroot
            Gee, reminds me of that one blooper from the S4 DVDs where apparently Momoa cut one on set and everyone started running for their lives.

And OMG, I think you've just topped yourself with all the new craziness! You, sir, are the master! *bows*

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Gateraid, you slay me! Make sure you post that new avatar in lots of places so the actors' families will be sure to see it.
            *splorfuls*

I'm on the iPad so will post the gif of the day later. Remind me if I forget.
            *salutes* Will do!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

OMG gateraid, you are on a roll!!

Comment

Okay, here's a little moment with really big meaning.

Awww, too bad our earlier 17 guests didn't stick around. I know they're going to be sorry they missed this.
                sigpic

Comment

You, friend, are too kind. According to the timeline above, it took me four hours to come up with something halfway decent
                  Cannot rush a creative mind.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...intruder-1.gif

Awww, too bad our earlier 17 guests didn't stick around. I know they're going to be sorry they missed this.
                    I love that scene! Such a great look. "My woman is so awesome. She's gonna mop the floor with you, Caldwell."

Comment

Gateraid, you are the best! I almost fell off the chair laughing a couple of times.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...intruder-1.gif
                        : My quarters. Five minutes.

: The way you keep shimmying that cute butt of yours, I'll be there in two.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        Cannot rush a creative mind.
                        True, dat.
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*Sneaks in the back door whist everyone is looking at the GIF*

Made for the latest challenge on the AfA thread

*Sneaks out again*
                          Last edited by Madness reigns; 16 October 2011, 11:14 AM.
                          sigpic
                          Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post

Made for the lasted challenge on the AfA thread

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/...k/Sparky03.jpg
                            Love that. Simply beautiful with the colors and the text and the pic choices. Perfect.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post

Made for the lasted challenge on the AfA thread

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/...k/Sparky03.jpg

*Sneaks out again*
                              WOW!! That's so beautiful! I wish I could make sigs that pretty. I can only do the most basic of things. I suppose that's my own fault for being so damn lazy.

ps - I'm still in love with your DH sig as well. So cool!!

pps - Please come back soon!

Comment

Thanks SR and JT-2 (and Thanks about the DH sig too, was going to change it this week but I may just keep it a little longer )

And I lurk on a regular basis purely because I enjoy reading all your amazing insights too much to sideline them with my inane comments
                                sigpic
                                Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Working...
                                X