No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gateraid!! That last one was especially funny!

Comment

Agreed. The last one is a CLASSIC!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

First line is real dialogue, the second is what my brain thought of it.

Spoiler:

Ronon, Teyla, report your position.

John?
        I figure the Pegasus natives most know some ways not in the Kama Sutra.

Comment

JT-2, you are a naughty girl!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
            First line is real dialogue, the second is what my brain thought of it.

Spoiler:

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...l_318_0479.JPG

Ronon, Teyla, report your position.

John?
            I figure the Pegasus natives most know some ways not in the Kama Sutra.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            She is, especially considering the next scene contains

Spoiler:

ZOMG!!! My b****************lls!!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post

Spoiler:
                http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/...eraid/gfgh.jpg

*dies laughing*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Lots of frivolity going on around here. Does that mean that they have already exhausted all the possibilities of the Kama Sutra?
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Lots of frivolity going on around here. Does that mean that they have already exhausted all the possibilities of the Kama Sutra?
                    Obviously!!

Comment

The twitter account for the Halfway Con has a background of John and Lizzie staring at each other. *hee*

http://twitter.com/#!/HalfWayCon

Comment

The twitter account for the Halfway Con has a background of John and Lizzie staring at each other. *hee*

And let the flailing begin. I'll start.

OMG! *flails a lot* That is so awesome. And neat that they've got her in her uniform and him in casual dress. *flails*
                        sigpic

Comment

And let the flailing begin. I'll start.

OMG! *flails a lot* That is so awesome. And neat that they've got her in her uniform and him in casual dress. *flails*

cheerleader.gif

Oh, and did you see Joe's interview at the con? When asked what he wanted to see in a movie/mini-series continuation of Atlantis, he said he wanted a girlfriend because all the other characters had a significant other.

We know of someone, Joe.

KISSxSparky.gif sparkyflowercoupleli4.gif
                          sparky_simplelove.gif sparky_ruffle3.gif

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32246[/ATTACH]

Oh, and did you see Joe's interview at the con? When asked what he wanted to see in a movie/mini-series continuation of Atlantis, he said he wanted a girlfriend because all the other characters had a significant other.

We know of someone, Joe.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32247[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]32248[/ATTACH]
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]32249[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]32250[/ATTACH]
                            There you are in my head again. I was just about to post the link for that interview.

I noticed that every time he's asked about what he wants to see in S6, he says everybody else has a girlfriend or boyfriend but him, so he wants someone. And he's also still saying his favorite ep is Vegas and he thinks it should have been the last one. And the Japanese lady seems to have made quite an impression. Teh hair seems to also be in glorious form here. It's standing up for London.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Hmm, I'd say that's a big YES!

SQUEE!!!! Oh, that's awesome!

There you are in my head again. I was just about to post the link for that interview.

I noticed that every time he's asked about what he wants to see in S6, he says everybody else has a girlfriend or boyfriend but him, so he wants someone. And he's also still saying his favorite ep is Vegas and he thinks it should have been the last one. And the Japanese lady seems to have made quite an impression. Teh hair seems to also be in glorious form here. It's standing up for London.
                              He said it AGAIN! Hang in there, Joe! We're working on it!

Comment

I put together a list of fics written since the last Sparktober. Most of you have probably seen all of these already, but just in case, and for any lurkers out there...

http://sparktober.livejournal.com/33888.html

It wasn't until today that I realized most of the stories are by people in my flist. So I could possibly be quite biased.

Comment

Working...
                                X