X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No pain, no gain!
    No guts, no glory!

And whatever else... I need Kate to come make it all better... *sigh*

My body decided to punish me severely for walking those miles/kilometers... dehydration, low blood pressure and soar muscles... Yay me! *face!palm*

That image from the season 3 batch of official shots - PRETTY!!
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
      The most epic husband and Wife duo to hit the planet =D
      Planet? The universe? Let's think big.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
      I totally agree. I can't see anybody in their right mind having that much fun teasing the object of their desire for going on a romantic picnic with someone else.
      They seemed to tease each other about romances a lot. John at the end of M&MM teasing Teyla about the Marine, John also at the beginning of Missing teasing her about a date and looking like an annoying big brother while doing it. But as gateraid pointed out, we also have Inferno. Yet there, we had John thinking he was very cleverly covering up his interest by blaming it all on Rodney. Nice try, bud. We don't blame him for looking and neither did Lizzie. Well, not much. Oh and John's little slip of the tongue at the end of The Tower comes to mind. If he could have taken back those 4 little words, "I got the girl" he'd have been much happier. LOL

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
      *cough*Inferno*cough*

Well, yes, fortunately it didn't come to that. Teyla's a smart woman and didn't want to take any risks.

Hello to the 41 guests that are browsing this thread
      I missed 41 guests? Wow? It must be our fascinating and intelligent analysis. Or maybe they're wondering about the Joe/SGARising connection. If any of you guys come back, we're working on the next episode and it won't be as long as it has been. Stay tuned.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Torri is definitely coming to Belgium and Marseille since she's gonna do a little trip through Belgium with some of her friends. so don't worry about her canceling the cons UNLESS something huge will happen around then, which I doubt, lol.

also: while i was at the con in Düsseldorf, Torri also brought a bunch of SGA-rising cards with her. just sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by torrealis View Post
          Torri is definitely coming to Belgium and Marseille since she's gonna do a little trip through Belgium with some of her friends. so don't worry about her canceling the cons UNLESS something huge will happen around then, which I doubt, lol.

also: while i was at the con in Düsseldorf, Torri also brought a bunch of SGA-rising cards with her. just sayin'
          And thanks for saying that. Can you hear the Sparkies squeeing? You think it's loud now, wait until the end of Oct.
          sigpic

Comment

gateraid - what on earth does "negs minute" mean? I could get the others, but not that one.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            No pain, no gain!
            No guts, no glory!

My body decided to punish me severely for walking those miles/kilometers... dehydration, low blood pressure and soar muscles... Yay me! *face!palm*

Ouch!!

sugar.jpg

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            They seemed to tease each other about romances a lot. John at the end of M&MM teasing Teyla about the Marine, John also at the beginning of Missing teasing her about a date and looking like an annoying big brother while doing it.
            Oh yes. That scene reminded me very much of when my big brother teased me about my prom date.

But as gateraid pointed out, we also have Inferno. Yet there, we had John thinking he was very cleverly covering up his interest by blaming it all on Rodney. Nice try, bud. We don't blame him for looking and neither did Lizzie. Well, not much. Oh and John's little slip of the tongue at the end of The Tower comes to mind. If he could have taken back those 4 little words, "I got the girl" he'd have been much happier. LOL
            I liked the bit in Inferno where she asks him what the guy looks like, and he's like "uh, why would I tell you that?"

I always thought his "I got the girl" thing in The Tower was his cute way of trying to make her jealous. She didn't bite, though. She just gave him a look. Smart Lizzie.

YAY!! Thanks for letting us know.

After hearing about the Japanese lady's weird posing she wanted Joe and David to do, it makes me wonder what kind of fun poses we could request of Joe and Torri. *giggle* And no, I'm not serious!! Just joking!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

No pain, no gain!
              No guts, no glory!

Yikes, take care of yourself, FH! *hugs and sends Kate over*

They seemed to tease each other about romances a lot. John at the end of M&MM teasing Teyla about the Marine, John also at the beginning of Missing teasing her about a date and looking like an annoying big brother while doing it. But as gateraid pointed out, we also have Inferno. Yet there, we had John thinking he was very cleverly covering up his interest by blaming it all on Rodney. Nice try, bud. We don't blame him for looking and neither did Lizzie. Well, not much. Oh and John's little slip of the tongue at the end of The Tower comes to mind. If he could have taken back those 4 little words, "I got the girl" he'd have been much happier. LOL
              Yep, Lizzeh knew the whole thing in Inferno was just John and Rodney being boys again. She knows she's John's girl.

I missed 41 guests? Wow? It must be our fascinating and intelligent analysis. Or maybe they're wondering about the Joe/SGARising connection. If any of you guys come back, we're working on the next episode and it won't be as long as it has been. Stay tuned.
              Gee, 41 guests? That's got to be a record!

Yay! I am so jazzed about how Torri and Joe are remembering us!

And thanks for saying that. Can you hear the Sparkies squeeing? You think it's loud now, wait until the end of Oct.
              SQUEE! Heeheehee!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                Ouch!!
                I'm going to pretend that's salt cause that's what I need right now.

After hearing about the Japanese lady's weird posing she wanted Joe and David to do, it makes me wonder what kind of fun poses we could request of Joe and Torri. *giggle* And no, I'm not serious!! Just joking!
                I take it the lady was part of the McShep clan.
                Note: don't know what was asked really but PM me to clue me in.

Comment

Oh yes. That scene reminded me very much of when my big brother teased me about my prom date.
                  In my case, it's my little brother, and he's still doing it. When I told him about meeting Joe, he asked my husband if they had to call security.

I think it would be fun to be the filling in a Sparky sandwich, but it would also be tempting to ask them to pose together with me looking on with approval. As long as it's clear that I'm asking them to do it in character of course. No RPS around here.

It's on the vids from the con. Look back a few posts. He even acts it out. LOL
                  sigpic

Comment

In my case, it's my little brother, and he's still doing it. When I told him about meeting Joe, he asked my husband if they had to call security.

I think it would be fun to be the filling in a Sparky sandwich, but it would also be tempting to ask them to pose together with me looking on with approval. As long as it's clear that I'm asking them to do it in character of course. No RPS around here.
                    *giggles at the 'filling in a Sparky sandwich' bit* That'd be fun! Of course, I'm still hoping to reunite them with the Sparky Mint Jar. *sighs* Someday.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hey Sparky Sandwich... that could be fun...

And I shall dub it the Lemming special with Sparky topping.

Comment

Hey Sparky Sandwich... that could be fun...

And I shall dub it the Lemming special with Sparky topping.
                        Better than secret sauce!

And why am I suddenly hungry?

Comment

I wish those four words weren't there either, as the way (the edited version) the ep plays, we don't know the 'truth' with any definity, yet another tease on the part of TPTB.

Whilst reading your paragraph above, something occured to me. They never teased each other about liking members of the team. I wonder why that was? A little too close to home, perhaps.

Don't worry, I scared them away

gateraid - what on earth does "negs minute" mean? I could get the others, but not that one.
                          Next minute, said by a (kiwi) guy on 60 minutes with a speech impediment. It's the current fad, it'll be a different one next month

....because you want a heart attack?

I haven't seen the vid, but it sounds like the lady went toooo far

It's on the vids from the con. Look back a few posts. He even acts it out. LOL
                          Too much meat in that sandwich for me to want to try it. If were going with the food metaphor, it'd need a lot more salad to be acceptable
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                            ....because you want a heart attack?
                            Doc said to eat something salty... I didn't overdo it, I promise.

Comment

Doc said to eat something salty... I didn't overdo it, I promise.
                              Hey, I'm the worst person to talk to about dietary requirements So long as you know what you're doing, then it's all good

Re the teasing, I discovered some old ones I did on the suject:

Spoiler:

Rodney, I'm pregnant, and it's..........not yours

Nothing. I should be all over that, but I can't stop thinking about John

edit: OR

So, this boss lady romantic relationship everyone's talking about, did they mean you and Sheppard, or is the guy part open for anyone?

If John gets back from this mission, I'll tell him how I really feel

:bates: If the Major gets back from this mission, I'll tell him how I really feel

Teyla, I heard a rumour about you and Kate. This is awesome - high five?

What? Oh all right then. I will never understand your stupid customs

:landry: How about now?

No. Seriously General, I don't know what that is, but it isn't eyesex

I have a crush on someone, but I'm going to make everyone guess who it is

Elizabeth regrets her decision not to carry a real gun
                              Last edited by gateraid; 03 October 2011, 01:43 PM. Reason: Dexir
                              sigpic

Comment

And how could I forget this one:

Spoiler:

Don't get me wrong, whiskey and cigars on the balcony is great, but it's not as good as what Elizabeth and I used to do out here

:woolsey: And what was that, exactly?

Woolsey is so shocked by the answer that he accidentally sets his face on fire

Poor Woolsey
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X