Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    See, and that positive thinking will ensure that something good will come really soon! *hugs*
    Thanks!! *goes back to crossing fingers and toes*
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      Best I could come up with...

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...tl_118_596.JPG

No, we are not going to have sex in the chair room.
      But Lizabeth, I could make some great "drone" innuendo.
      OMFG! *dies laughing*

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
      Thanks!! *goes back to crossing fingers and toes*
      *sends more hugs and good luck vibes*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
        I really admire how you just seem to knuckle down and do stuff - you're always on the go
        I seem to have a knack for it yeah...
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Best I could come up with...

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...tl_118_596.JPG

No, we are not going to have sex in the chair room.
          But Lizabeth, I could make some great "drone" innuendo.
          Continuing the story

:shep: OMG, OMG

:shep: Uh oh, too late

Spoiler:

:shep: Stupid Rodney and his stupid chess. I'd rather be playing twister with Elizabeth

Not only does it look terrible, but I imagine it's really going to hurt when John shoves it up your butt

It was amazing, Teyla. You wouldn't think it would fit, but somehow it all went in

:carson: I know, I was the one who had to do the operation to remove it. Colonel Sheppard has a lot to answer for. I'm never going to be able to look at a candle in the same way again

IIIIIIII bless the raaaaaains down in Laaaaantica

And people say i'm too old for John - you're 10,000yrs old for crying out loud!!!

:carter: Oohhhh, Major, your scent, it's intoxicating

Look, things might seem grim now, but Ronon's gonna need that wig in a couple of years, so in a sense, you'll live on through him

Young man, are you new in this town......

I didn't want it to come to this, Stephen, but we all think you need to cut back on your drinking
          sigpic

Comment

Gateraid, you made me laugh so hard I'm crying.

I completely lost it with "IIIIIIII bless the raaaaaains down in Laaaaantica".

OMG!!!!

Comment

OMG!!!!
              You and me both! gateraid, that line was sheer genius!

Second place has to go to the 'John shoving the candle up Lucius's butt' set. Poor Carson's gonna be scarred for life after that one.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

OMG!!!!
                Me too. I just laughed out loud for real. That one was truly inspired. And the rest weren't bad either.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

OMG!!!!
                  You and me both! gateraid, that line was sheer genius!

Second place has to go to the 'John shoving the candle up Lucius's butt' set. Poor Carson's gonna be scarred for life after that one.
                  Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  Me too. I just laughed out loud for real. That one was truly inspired. And the rest weren't bad either.
                  That proves we all have different tastes. I was going to go with a different song for that one *shrugs*

And given that I recently did a SG-1 rewatch, here's one from season seven

Spoiler:

:jacob: The suit is very advanced, but the host body, if you could call it that, is extremely primitive

I wouldn't go that far - have you seen the size of that codpiece?
                  sigpic

Comment

That proves we all have different tastes. I was going to go with a different song for that one *shrugs*
                    Aw, man!

And given that I recently did a SG-1 rewatch, here's one from season seven

Spoiler:

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/...ateraid/33.jpg

:jacob: The suit is very advanced, but the host body, if you could call it that, is extremely primitive

I wouldn't go that far - have you seen the size of that codpiece?
                    *groans*

Comment

Aw, man!

*groans*
                      Yep. Poor sir, if they ever hook up, the bar has been set fairly high
                      sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Wow, where is everyone today? Out enjoying the fine weather?

Yep. Poor sir, if they ever hook up, the bar has been set fairly high
                        Indeed.

Comment

I appear to have killed the thread, it's very quiet in here *whistles*

Spoiler:

You're giving us a lecture about non-fraternisation, General? Really?

Did you hear General O'Neill's non-fratenisation lecture earlier?

:woolsey: Puhlease, hypocritical much?

:caldwell: I've been hearing some scuttlebug about a non-fraternisation lecture from O'Neill. You know were not in the same chain of command, so there's nothing stopping.....

:woolsey: ...me jumping off this balcony?

Do you take requests?

:helia: Sure

Do you have "hi ho silver lining"

:helia: Hang on, I'll have a look

(that's an homage to Dr Who, it's on one of their special features)

:keller: The operation was a success - your nose didn't light up even once!

What do you think about this balcony?

It's okay, but I'm not married to it. Let's go back to the other one
                          sigpic

Comment

Gateraid, I want to look at all your caps, I really do. But there's something about that first pic that I can't get past. Raise your hand, ladies, if you're with me.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Wow, where is everyone today? Out enjoying the fine weather?
                              Not quite. It's a very drab day here currently. I'm heading out very soon, so have a good day everyone
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                Gateraid, I want to look at all your caps, I really do. But there's something about that first pic that I can't get past. Raise your hand, ladies, if you're with me.
                                His shoelaces are untied?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X